View Single Post
Old 12-05-2022, 01:49 PM   #2933
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Sub War Dildo Gag Face Fucking

Sub War - Dildo Gag Face Fucking

18 Pics

399x599
1 Mb

Bondage, Domination, Submissive, Femdom
This is going to be a fun day! Since one of our models is feeling less-than-dominant, I give them a chance to fight among themselves to see who will be the most submissive. My cameraguy gets a chance to see if he can flip the scene with Alexis the switch. First, I tie her up, then I tie him up. They're both horny and out to dominate each other for my amusement. WHO WILL WIN? Is having an orgasm "winning" or "losing" in this kinky game? His secret weapon is using pleasure to distract her, since she can't hold on to the top for very long once she gets close to orgasm. This "race to the bottom" scene is magical because it is so erotic to watch Alexis struggle to hold her own and dominate her fellow submissive even with one hand tied behind her back AND while getting fucked...

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.01582 секунды с 9 запросами