View Single Post
Old 12-05-2022, 02:15 PM   #893
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Girlsway - Twinfidelity Chiriqui

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Girlsway
Cast: Maya Woulfe, Alexis Tae
Genres: Brunette, Fingering, Teen, 69, Facesitting, -In-Law, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Interracial, Lesbian, Ebony, pussy eating
Video language: English
Alexis Tae is relaxing at home when she gets a call from her twin, Erica. It's immediately obvious that Erica wants something from Alexis. Erica is in a panic as she admits to forgetting her and her girlfriend Maya Woulfe's anniversary. If she misses one more big event, Maya will surely break up with her. That's why she needs Alexis's help. Erica asks Alexis to impersonate her for their anniversary date, since she's stuck at work. Alexis is shocked, but after some convincing, she agrees to it.
Later that night, Alexis arrives outside of Maya's loft. She's a bit nervous about impersonating Erica, who is more outgoing than her. She also doesn't like the thought of fooling Maya. She knocks on the door.
A moment later, Maya opens the door and Alexis, impersonating Erica, greets her. There's a hint of attraction from Alexis as she notices Maya's sexy outfit. Maya is excited, letting Alexis inside.
Alexis suggests that they take a walk on the boardwalk for their date. But Maya gets a flirty look in her eyes as she tells Alexis that she'd rather stay in. Alexis is obviously tempted by Maya but tries to resist her advances. When Maya persists, Alexis takes a deep breath, telling Maya that she needs to confess something. She admits to Maya that she is Alexis, not Erica. But Maya has a confession of her own - she knew that Alexis wasn't Erica all along. Getting an even more flirtatious expression, Maya leans in and kisses Alexis, who eagerly returns the kiss.
It's safe to say that Alexis has no regrets about helping Erica!
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:06
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9580kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlsway - Twinfidelity

Mommy's Girl - Help Me Understand Burna

Studio: Mommy's Girl
Cast: Hazel Moore, Jupiter Jetson
Genres: Brunette, Redhead, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, Hairy, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Lesbian, , shaved pussy, kissing, knee socks, rimming, stepmom, pussy eating
Hazel Moore is approached by her stepmom, Jupiter Jetson. It turns out that Jupiter couldn't find the cookbooks she wanted at the mall, so her friend told her that it's possible to order books online. But Jupiter isn't good with computers, so she doesn't know how to do that. She asks Hazel to help her understand how online ordering works. Hazel happily agrees to teach her.
Hazel uses her laptop to pull up her favorite website for buying books, and walks Jupiter through the ordering process. Jupiter is impressed with the wide variety of cookbooks that are available online. However, when Hazel tries to show Jupiter how to complete the purchase, the site asks Hazel if she still wants to order the book she left in her cart last time. To Jupiter's shock, the book is called, 'How To Come Out As A Lesbian To Your '!
Hazel confesses that she's a lesbian, but didn't know how to tell Jupiter about it. Jupiter feels guilty, saying that she must not have done a good enough job as a parent if Hazel didn't feel comfortable telling her. Hazel says it's not that, it's just that she didn't think Jupiter would understand because she's straight. Wanting to be supportive, Jupiter asks Hazel to help her understand. She may not know much about computers, but what she know is that she loves Hazel and wants to be here for her. Hazel is touched, but doesn't know how to show Jupiter what it's like to be a lesbian other than... actually doing lesbian stuff. Jupiter is totally on board with the idea. They kiss and get undressed, so Hazel can teach her what lovemaking is like between two women...
Duration: 31:12
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mommy's Girl - Help Me Understand

Filling Up The Babysitter vol3 - Eliza Ibarra Sonderborg

Studio: Zero Tolerance Films
Cast: Eliza Ibarra, Lucas Frost
Genres: Natural Tits, Latina, Interracial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Creampie, Babysitter, Black Hair, Bubble Butt, pussy eating
Now super turned on, Dee and Skye want to go further. But can they stop themselves before they go all the way??
Duration: 26:01
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 15010kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Filling Up The Babysitter vol3 - Eliza Ibarra

Girlsway - Together At Last Brookston

Studio: Girlsway
Cast: Mocha Menage, Ella Reese
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, 69, Tattoos, Facesitting, Tribbing, Interracial, Ebony, Black Hair, shaved pussy, kissing, rimming, pussy eating
Mocha Menage arrives at Ella Reese's house with a suitcase, and they excitedly and lovingly embrace as they greet each other. Once inside, it's revealed that they've been in a long-term online relationship and that this is the first time they're seeing each other in person! It's been a couple of years but it's finally happening and there's so much for them to experience together as girlfriends.
Ella is excited for all the activities she has planned to do with Mocha but frets over them as well. While Mocha gingerly tries to calm her down, Ella apologizes, admitting that she just wants everything to be perfect for Mocha's visit. That's when Mocha lovingly says that it's already perfect simply because she's there with Ella, which leads to a sweet first-time kiss and more.
Duration: 32:32
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14648kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlsway - Together At Last

FreeUseFantasy - Scarlett Hampton and Emma Sirus Eastpoint

Genres: Big Dicks, Blowjob, Natural Tits, Pussy Licking, Shaved Pussy, Teen
Tutor Scarlett introduces new student Emma to Oliver, who immediately starts feeling her up. Emma needs to study Anatomy in order to avoid getting benched and losing her spot on the basketball team. Scarlett loves teaching Anatomy and starts a very hands-on lesson, involving Oliver fucking them both until Emma learns what their body parts are for!
Duration: 55:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6338kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FreeUseFantasy - Scarlett Hampton and Emma Sirus

We Like Girls - Serene & Ember Girvin

Studio: We Like Girls
Cast: Serene Siren, Ember Snow
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Piercings, Big Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, 69, Asian, Facesitting, Tribbing, Interracial, Lesbian, Original Series, Dovefucking, Stockings, shaved pussy, dark hair, interview, kissing, pussy eating
This might be an official first for We Like Girls today, and that is the fact that we have on this show a recently-awarded Lesbian Performer of the Year -- the one and only Serene Siren!
'I'm just so happy to be here today. This is a big deal! I have masturbated to We Like Girls multiple times,' Serene Siren excitedly told us. 'It's one of my favorite series that I've ever seen and I'm just like, 'I made it! I'm here!''
I was so thrilled to work with Serene, not only because she's an incredible performer, but because she is one of the most generous and kindest souls I have ever met. It was also extra special to me because this was the first time that we've met face-to-face!
Serene, as you can probably guess, had quite a few potential scene partners to choose from for this project. But I was so glad that the woman she chose, and who we were able to connect her with, is someone who is equally as passionate, genuine, kind, and amazing -- Ember Snow.
'One thing I absolutely love about Ember is her sheer desire to make you feel good,' Serene gushed. 'She emanates this energy that makes you comfortable, that makes you trust her, that makes you feel not judged, that makes you feel... .'
I couldn't to get these two wonderful ladies together but I to draw it out as long as I could so that the moment they came together would be spectacular. Once they finally met on set, practically leaping into each other's arms... Well, now you'll see just how spectacular that moment truly was!
Duration: 1:08:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5059kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: We Like Girls - Serene & Ember

Maximum Fitness East Granby

Genres: Gonzo, Anal, Double Penetration, Group, Big Boobs, Lesbians, Toys, Fingering, Pussy Licking, Deep Throat, Oral, Facial, Blowjob, Cumshots
The sport is really a physical activity, like sex eventually. And for those girls who want to keep fit, they need to perform on both fronts. Relaxation movements of the arms and legs to be ultimately good for wanking hot sex with their teachers, up and down on the tails tendues. Sur the ring in the gym or in the gym, all apprentices sports have understood the art of doing the splits for sodomy, to regulate their breathing to deep gorges and be flexible to double penetrations in force. After such meetings, the rascals are found in the showers where they can not help but start between elles.10 Hard Scenes with 18 Bombs 3:00 extreme sex! You’ll want to exercise with it all!
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 2:52:12
Video: 720x416, AVC (H.264), 1769kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maximum Fitness
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07926 секунды с 9 запросами