Old 12-05-2022, 03:19 PM   #3548
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Sexy, Single and Sassy - Danni Rivers

Genres: Amateur ,Brunette ,Masturbation ,Solo ,Teen
Video language: English

Danni is getting her associates degree in science. She says she likes going to raves, but she also enjoys staying at home and playing cards. "I'm either doing something completely wild or something completely calm. There's no in-between with me! "My on-again, off-again boyfriend shot these pictures. He wasn't happy when I told him that I wanted to be in a magazine, but I told him that he doesn't have a say in what I do, especially since we're not officially together right now. The whole process turned out to be really fun, and he had a good time pretending to be a photographer. "I love being in a relationship, but being single is a lot of fun, too. I enjoy the fact that I can go out with my friends and eye-fuck a cute guy without feeling guilty about semi-cheating. I'm a nervous wreck when I have a boyfriend."

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Sexy, Single and Sassy - Danni Rivers

Study-Abroad Babe - Megan

Genres: Amateur ,Brunette ,Masturbation ,Solo ,Teen ,Toy
Video language: English

"I'm only supposed to be in Germany for the semester, but I think I might stick around a little longer," Megan told us via email. "I love it here. I'm originally from the Northeast (in America), but I feel at home in Munich. I'm dating a guy who is much older than me, so he takes me to all of these cool places around the city. At first, it was museums and concerts; then we started exploring bars and restaurants. He told me that Munich has awesome sex clubs, too. We haven't been to one of those yet, but I can't wait to go. Apparently, there are even some clubs that have chains and leather and whips. Isn't that kinky? "Another cool thing about being in Europe is that you can catch a flight to Paris or Milan any weekend. The week before I let my guy take these pictures, he took me to Paris. We walked through the city for hours. It was romantic. He paid for us to go to the top of the Eiffel Tower, and my heart was fluttering. At the top, he stood behind me and we took in the view. He was grinding a little bit against my ass and I felt his hard cock rubbing me. When we got back to the hotel, I showed him how appreciative I was for taking me on the trip."

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Study-Abroad Babe - Megan
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03693 секунды с 9 запросами