Lovely Luna Teen Dream!

Cast video:
Name: Lovely Luna Teen Dream!

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.45 GiB
Video: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 25 min 26 s

Genre: Hardcore, Brunette, Blowjob, Masturbation, Handjob, Teens, Puffy Nipples, Hairy, Babe, Reality, Casting, Amateur, Boots, Old vs Young, British, Round Butts
Description: This week all the way from the South of France we have the lovely Luna. She trekked over to Chez Jim to do a casting and may I say from the outset I could see Luna was a sex maniac. She arrived in a pair of "Pantalon de plastique" which simply scream "Fuck me!" well, at least to me they do. She looked the picture of Parisienne elegance with her black polar neck sweater and the ensemble completed with a pair of thigh high boots. An outfit that is just so sexy even the Pope would ravage her if I left them alone together. Anyway, I did a kind of "Manuel" from Faulty Towers attempt at French, which lasted all of 3 minutes, after which I just plunged my hand into those skin tight trousers and felt her soaking pussy. After that, all Hell broke loose and I just had to peel down her trousers, bend her over and fuck her. Hopefully you will forgive the camera wobble! Next week she returns with her hair in plaits and a cowgirl outfit.....

DOWNLOAD FILE: Lovely Luna Teen Dream! - 1.45 GiB
JxBadMood is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03202 секунды с 9 запросами