View Single Post
Old 12-06-2022, 07:24 AM   #30924
Deeleve

Поблагодарили 21,534 раз(а) в 15,460 сообщениях

All my threads

Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Interesting, tight and beautiful bondage. That is what I strive to put together for everyone out there. Sometimes I am inspired and cool things happen… other times, I crash and burn, mumbling to myself why I did that particular rope there, or knot there. I can’t really say that about this tie. I came out better than I had expected. The back was really interesting – and the front was just tight… It is yet again, another case of “did it on the fly – I have no idea how to do it again” sort of things, but that is okay. I think if I tried to do things over and over, it might get a bit… well… expected.
The outfit pretty much screams my taste, which if it were shown on a mainstream news source they would probably label “bondage attire” – but hey, that is cool by me too. Because that is just what it is… I don’t think there are going to be too many girls walking down the street with corsets that tight and heels that high. Actually I can’t remember ever seeing heels that high out on the street…

Name: Dee Williams – Yowsa
Format: mp4
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:07:17
Size: 252 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/b071270ec460f/pantyhose14603.mp4
Deeleve is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03797 секунды с 9 запросами