View Single Post
Old 12-06-2022, 06:42 PM   #2939
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Suspended Metal Bondage Fiddle Introducing Kino Payne

Suspended Metal Bondage Fiddle - Introducing Kino Payne

16 Pics

3176x2113
9 Mb

Bondage, Domination, Submissive, Femdom
The more I menace Kino Payne, the harder his cock gets. This self described "professional sidekick" is great at being kidnapped! Today I'm going to stretch him until he measures up. Though he cries out in suffering, his cock stays relatively hard through all the abuse so it can't be ALL bad. Does he like pain or does he just enjoy that I like hurting him? That line gets so blurry and he takes so much! First my custom paddle, then a thin cruel cane and finally my favorite whip all come down on his vulnerable naked flesh. With the oil can full of lube, I edge him until he is whimpering with sexual need. He puts on a brave front with a stiff upper lip (among other things) but soon the sobbing becomes uncontrollable beneath the lashes. Whipping on top of these cane marks will really make the bruises set! Tears are good for the soul but sometimes it is easier to let go when no one is watching. I add a hood so that I don't have to watch him cry.

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07370 секунды с 9 запросами