Old 12-06-2022, 11:57 PM   #2123
RedBull77

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

RedBull77 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Brandy would like to try some nylons on

Brandy would like to try some nylons on

Clip name: Brandy would like to try some nylons on
Description: Brandy would like to try some nylons on and on a windy day on the Danube we find out that she has never tried them on before and that yes, if they fit her, she would like to try. Now I have stockings in all sizes and colours so there is no worry for me!! hehehe I don't know why but I ask her several inane questions before we decide to go back to the flat, but that's my perogative!
I have a pretty, girl dress for her to try on and she come out of the bathroom with her hair in bunches and some heart shaped glasses on her head...in other words looking extremely cute! Holding the stockings up she exclaims 'I don't know how to use these'!! So again, it's my lucky day in the fact that i'll be able to get my hands on her lovely toned legs whilst 'helping' her put her stockings on. Before this, I get her to parade around for me and notice that she is wearing a 6 point garter belt on which is very sexy. She has some lovely blue gloves to finish off her outfit and compliment the navy blue seams she is wearing. She starts off putting the stockings on successfully but the seams are twisting. so, I put down the camera and go and straighten the seams and attach them to the garter belt. Her legs feel all silky and they are very glossy to look a. I get her to walk up and down as you don't often see this and it's something I love to watch. Hopefully you'll be mesmerised by her bottom sashaying around too. She fingers her pussy and then produces her dildo which has a strangely cut off end! Asking her what happened she said she got hungry...so be warned if you ever want to put your dick near Brandys lovely mouth! With her dildo plunging into her tight pussy and bringing herself to orgasm, she takes off her heels and sucks her own toes! Afterwards check her outfit and see that Brandys exertions have twisted all her seams again and they're halfway around her leg...such a stunner, yet such a slut, that's why I like her!!
Genre: Blonde, Big boobs, Masturbation, Stockings, Shaved, Teens, Solo Action, Softcore, Sex toy, British,

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 480 x 854
Duration: 31 min 29 s
Size: 225 MiB

Download file
RedBull77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13020 секунды с 9 запросами