View Single Post
Old 12-07-2022, 04:19 AM   #2941
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Tale of Two Tapes Sissy Bondage Tape Chastity Adventure

Tale of Two Tapes - Sissy Bondage Tape Chastity Adventure

22 Pics

399x266
1 Mb

Bondage, Domination, Submissive, Femdom
"Hope is a BAD WORD!" when it comes to chastity, according to Sissy Joy. This scene is a pink tape bondage humiliation EXTRAVAGANZA!!! In the Tale of Two Tapes, I teach you about the important differences between duct tape and pvc "bondage tape" while immobilizing Sissy Joy in a sling hanging from the dungeon ceiling. Although it makes a sexy noise, duct tape can turn into one big sticky mess when you use it in the wrong places. The advantage of bondage tape is that you can put it anywhere and it only sticks to ITSELF. My favorite place to put this special tape is on someone's head and face! It doesn't hurt your hair, so it is perfect for making gags, blindfolds and impromptu hoods. Just look out for leaving an airway since it can become air tight! You could never do this kind of bondage with duct tape... unless you want to shave your head afterwards.

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03510 секунды с 9 запросами