View Single Post
Old 12-07-2022, 10:34 AM   #16452
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Alessandra Amore (18), Alisha Rydes (59) - Undress me Forest City

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Old & Young lesbians, Cunnilingus, Asslicking, Strapon
Mature Alisha loves to scissor, lick, kiss and getting fucked by a strapon by young Alessandra.
Format: mp4
Duration: 31:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6404kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alessandra Amore (18), Alisha Rydes (59) - Undress me

Girls Out West - Tickle Me Pink Mentor

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Girls Out West
Cast: Luci Q, Ray
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Tattoos, Hairy, Fetish, Lesbian, Amateur, Foot Fetish, Curvy, Colored Hair, pussy eating
Video language: English
Ray is busy scrolling through her phone but cheeky Lucy wants some attention! She pokes and prods Ray until she's finally able to take her attention away from her phone. Flustered and excited, the girls break into a high energy tickle fight! They wrestle each other into many precarious positions while they tickle their way into a steamy makeout session! Can you guess what happens next? Yep, they fuck! And it's just as intense as you'd imagine it to be with these two bratty babes!
Duration: 26:03
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9336kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girls Out West - Tickle Me Pink

Girlsway - Obsessed Assistant Oravita

Studio: Girlsway
Cast: Laney Grey, Jessica Ryan
Genres: Natural Tits, Fingering, College, Milf, Old Young, Tribbing, Lesbian, rimming, pussy eating
Jessica Ryan is a busy businesswoman who relies on her loyal assistant, Laney Grey, to help keep things running smoothly. But she's surprised that day when Laney tells her that there are business meetings scheduled. It seems odd to Jessica, and she suspects that something is amiss, but Laney wins her over with ease. It looks like they'll be spending the day together catching up on odds and ends!
Days later, everything seems to be going smoothly again and work has picked up. Because of this, Jessica wants a second assistant. Unfortunately, Laney informs her that none of the proposed candidates for a second assistant worked out. This makes Jessica even more suspicious that Laney might be up to something...
When Laney shows up uninvited to her house on a Saturday night to deliver a file, dressed rather sexily, Jessica finally confronts Laney about her odd behavior. It just seems like that Laney is trying to get closer to her than any boss and employee should be!
That's when Laney finally caves and admits that she want to get close to Jessica in a more intimate way. She's been orchestrating things so that they can spend more time together... She just admires Jessica so much and can't help herself around her!
Jessica is shocked to hear all this but is afraid of losing a good assistant to such... distractions. She then realizes that there's only one way to get rid of these distractions once and for all!
Duration: 32:06
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13064kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlsway - Obsessed Assistant

Girlsway - Her Girls Spirit Tama

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Girlsway
Cast: Kenna James, Ryan Keely
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, College, Milf, 69, Facesitting, Tribbing, Ass, Lesbian, pussy eating
In Tania's room, Ryan begins the seance to contact her spirit.
'Tania! If you are still present in this realm, I call upon you to inhabit my mortal body and speak me! I give you permission to use my body as you see fit! Whatever unfinished business you have on this earth, use ME as your vessel to conclude it!' Ryan calls out loudly.
There is a long pause as both ladies wait expectantly, their eyes closed. Finally, when nothing happens, Kenna opens one of her eyes a slit and peeks. Kenna seems like she's about to say something when suddenly Ryan's body spasms once.
At the same time, the lights in the room flicker dramatically.
Kenna's eyes snap open fully and she watches Ryan (who still has her eyes closed) anxiously.
Finally, Ryan slowly opens her eyes and looks around her, as if she's taking in where she is. Ryan's body language changes instantly. Where she was calm and collected before, she now seems bubbly and animated. The seance is successful and Tania's spirit now inhabits Ryan's body. The sisters are elated to see each other again.
As they chat, it is revealed that they used to fool around when Tania was alive.
Looks like Kenna has summoned her sister for a booty call from beyond the grave!
Duration: 32:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2003kbps

File size: 508.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlsway - Her Girls Spirit

Web Young - Thanks! I Owe You One Elizabeth

Studio: Web Young
Cast: Hazel Moore, Samantha Reigns
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Lesbian, rimming, pussy eating
Two teens - Hazel Moore and Samantha Reigns - are writing a test side-by-side in an exam setting. The pressure's on! Samantha doesn't seem to be doing too well, and leans over to peek at Hazel's answers. The teacher catches Samantha cheating, and threatens to flunk her immediately. But Hazel covers for her, lying and saying that Samantha was just handing her a pencil she dropped.
After the test is over and the teacher leaves, Hazel and Samantha are alone. Hazel prepares to leave as well, but Samanatha stops her to talk, asking why Hazel covered for her. Hazel is shy at first, but after some discussion she reveals the answer: because she has a crush on her. Samantha is deeply grateful, and offers to thank Hazel with a kiss... then another kiss, and another!
The two teens go back into the empty classroom and remove their clothes. They begin pleasuring each other with their fingers and tongues, exploring each other's bodies and making good use of the classroom furniture. Wow! After they finish, they make plans to study together for the test. They're probably going to do a lot more than just study, though!
Duration: 37:25
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14172kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Web Young - Thanks! I Owe You One

Candy Teen (24), Julie Holly (35) - Travel guide Sturgeon Lake

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Old & Young lesbians, Cunnilingus, Asslicking, Toys
Video language: French
French mom Julie Holly is on vacation and Candy Teen is showing her all the hot spots.
Duration: 34:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7077kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Candy Teen (24), Julie Holly (35) - Travel guide

Web Young - Cheerleader's Nerdy Secret Dolomite

Studio: Web Young
Cast: Alexia Anders, Paisley Paige
Genres: Piercings, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Tattoos, Petite, Asian, Tribbing, Lesbian, Uniform, rimming, pussy eating
Paisley Paige, the resident high school burnout, is hanging around the school parking lot when Alexia Anders, in a hurry and distracted, bumps into her and drops her backpack. Alexia, who is a popular cheerleader with a mean streak, makes fun of Paisley, who tries not to let it get to her. But as Alexia leaves to return to school, Paisley finds a raunchy comic book where Alexia's backpack was. She is gobsmacked when she realizes that Alexia is secretly a major nerd with a kinky side!
Paisley smugly calls Alexia back, wanting to rub this new discovery in. Although Alexia tries her hardest to deny that the book is hers, when Paisley says she'll take the book to other students, Alexia caves. Yes, it's hers, but she doesn't want anyone to know what she's into, especially since all the other popular people will make fun of her.
Knowing she has Alexia right where she wants her, Paisley slyly insists that if Alexia has a little bit of fun with her, she won't tell anyone about the book. Although Alexia is shocked at first, when Paisley starts coming onto her, showing off her more dominant, assertive side, something in Alexia clicks. The dynamic between them is just like the dynamic between her favorite characters in the book! Now is her chance to not only protect her reputation but finally bring her fantasy to life.
Duration: 33:43
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 12588kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Web Young - Cheerleader's Nerdy Secret
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05776 секунды с 9 запросами