View Single Post
Old 12-07-2022, 12:21 PM   #927
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Girlsway - Unrequited Realtor Tully

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Girlsway
Cast: Aiden Ashley, Jessica Ryan
Genres: Blonde, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Milf, Facesitting, Lesbian, Lingerie, rimming, pussy eating
Video language: English
Real estate agent Aiden Ashley sees her latest client out of the house she's been tasked with selling. At that moment, the homeowner, Jessica Ryan, walks in. They chat about the showing, which did not go well. Jessica is suspicious because the last few showings have been going badly. Aiden apologizes and makes excuses.
Sensing that Aiden isn't motivated enough, Jessica looks Aiden up and down, biting her lip lustfully as she gets an idea. In order to give Aiden the extra push that she needs to put in the work and get the house sold, Jessica suggests that they fuck. Aiden is surprised and taken aback, but Jessica insists that there is better way to get someone motivated than with sex. Aiden can't argue with that, licking her lips excitedly.
Jessica will do whatever it takes to make sure the job gets done!
Format: mp4
Duration: 41:34
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9846kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlsway - Unrequited Realtor

Girlsway - Nursing Their Feelings Burt Lake

Cast: Whitney Wright, Spencer Bradley
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Hairy, Lesbian, Black Hair, rimming, pussy eating
Spencer Bradley is just getting ready to go in for the night shift when her best friend and roomie, Whitney Wright, arrives home from the day shift. They both had big dreams of working together as nurses but have been put on separate schedules. Now they get to see each other and, when they , they have no energy left to hang out. But this weekend, they have a double date together and are looking forward to it. They're going to have some fun!
When the weekend rolls around, it's time for the date but both women are too exhausted. They decide to cancel their date, though dread it because no one seems to understand how hectic their schedules are. That's when an unexpected spark happens between the besties as they realize that understand each other in a way that no one else ever can.
Although they're both a bit awkward and shy, since it's their first time admitting such feelings for another woman, it's not long before their love for each other takes hold. It looks like these two are going to get everything they've ever wanted -- and more.
Duration: 43:21
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 15484kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlsway - Nursing Their Feelings

Girlsway - A Note From The Nurse Moneague

Cast: Candice Dare, Blake Blossom
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, Old Young, Facesitting, Tribbing, Ass, Lesbian, rimming, pussy eating
Blake Blossom is a mischievous teen who wants to skip class for a party, and goes to the school nurse (Candice Dare) to trick her into writing a sick note. But Candice is suspicious and insists on doing a full exam, catching Blake off-guard. Candice checks Blake's mouth, ears, and neck, asking her what's wrong. Blake lies, telling her that she's having an issue with her vagina, thinking the nurse won't want to examine her down there. But she thought wrong, because Candice says she's fine with checking her vagina!
Candice examines Blake's vagina and finds nothing wrong,so she decides that Blake must be lying and says she'll have to tell the principal. Scrambling, Blake lies and says she was actually there to see Candice because she has a thing for her. Much to Blake's shock, Candice says she feels the same way and wants to have sex with her right now! Blake agrees to it because she doesn't want to blow her cover,so they kiss and have lots of fun touching each other's breasts and pussies. Looks like Blake isn't going to the party, but at least she still found an interesting way to skip class!
Duration: 40:36
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9497kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlsway - A Note From The Nurse

Kiara Cole & Lily Larimar - Double Edged Karthaus

Cast: Kiara Cole & Lily Larimar
Genres: Blonde, Blowjob, Creampie, FFM, Orgasm, Petite, POV, Pussy Licking, Riding, Rimming, Straight, Threesome
Kiara, Lily, and I come together for a sweet and fun threesome together where we each enjoy every part of each other. We kiss and lick everywhere while switching through positions as I take turns fucking each of them. There's POV shot of them both sucking my cock at the same time and each of them taking turns riding my cock. They spoil me with licking my ass and sucking my cock at the same time. These two girls keep me on edge throughout the scene as I can barely resist not cumming multiple times. The scene ends with Lily riding my cock as Kiara licks my balls until I cum in Lily's pussy and Kiara licks it all up.
Duration: 45:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6978kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kiara Cole & Lily Larimar - Double Edged

Supernaturally Stacked: Lezanthropy Szombathely

Studio: Supernaturally Stacked
Cast: Karlee Grey, Lena Paul
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, 69, Hairy, Tribbing, Lesbian, Black Hair, rimming, pussy eating
Lena Paul is anxiously waiting for a friend, Karlee Grey, to arrive. Something is clearly making her nervous as she keeps glancing outside at the full moon. Thankfully, she's soon distracted when Karlee arrives after having been asked to help Lena with something. Almost immediately, Lena hungrily eyes Karlee, though valiantly tries to resist her urges as she instructs Karlee to follow her to the bedroom.
Once in the bedroom, Karlee is shocked to see restraints attached to the bed. She's even more shocked when Lena begs to be tied up! Karlee is hesitant, worried that Lena is coming onto her, but Lena promises that she'll tell her everything once she's fully restrained. Even though she's still unsure about everything, Karlee restrains Lena and it's only then that Lena finally breathes a sigh of relief.
Now that Lena's safely tied down, she explains that she becomes a raging lesbian every full moon because of a curse... even though she's straight. So, to keep herself from finding strange women in her bed, she's tied up every full moon so that she'll stay put. Her best friend is usually there to help her but couldn't that night... which is why she had to call upon Karlee for help. All she needs is for Karlee to keep her restrained all night and untie her in the morning.
Of course, Karlee doesn't believe any of this for a second but is moved by how serious Lena is. She eventually decides to go along with it and agrees to help Lena through whatever is.
But as the night continues and the full moon rises even higher, Lena becomes gradually more lustful. Lena begins talking dirty to Karlee, clearly wanting to tempt her into bed with her. Although Karlee tries to resist, Lena only becomes even more seductive...
Maybe there's nothing wrong with untying Lena so that they can have a little unrestrained fun?
Duration: 46:46
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 12161kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Supernaturally Stacked: Lezanthropy

Girlsway - Nailin' It! Calcutta

Cast: Maya Kendrick, Nadia Noja
Genres: Brunette, Redhead, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Facesitting, Tribbing, Lesbian, Model Debut, pussy eating
Beautician Maya Kendrick is at work when her colleague Nadia Noja comes back from break. She tells Maya that she just found out about a nail technique called a lesbian manicure. Maya tells Nadia that she's familiar with it. In fact, it's one of her specialties, and as a lesbian herself, Maya always tries to have a lesbian manicure. Maya then suggests that Nadia practice that type of manicure so that she can perform them on clients.
Maya guides Nadia through the steps of the manicure before she suggests that Nadia practice giving her one. Eager to learn, Nadia agrees. Once Nadia is finished giving Maya the manicure, Maya is very pleased with Nadia's work, insisting that Nadia is a natural.Maya then mentions that she forgot to tell Nadia the real purpose of a lesbian manicure. But -Maya adds seductively- instead of telling Nadia, it will be much more fun to SHOW her.
Maya's going to teach Nadia a lot more than just how to give a manicure!
Duration: 27:58
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11460kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlsway - Nailin' It!

Charlotte Stokely, Lilly Bell, Alexis Tae Macon

Cast: Charlotte Stokely, Lilly Bell, Alexis Tae
Genres: Lesbian, Kissing, Hairy Pussy, FaceSitting, 69, Pussy Licking, Ass Licking, Blonde, Natural Tits
Charlotte and Lilly are pristine blonde perfection, elegant and unattainable. But these dream girls are thirsty, and tonight, they’re putting on the most exclusive show for a VIP with exquisite taste.
Duration: 44:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11918kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlotte Stokely, Lilly Bell, Alexis Tae
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03432 секунды с 9 запросами