View Single Post
Old 12-07-2022, 12:44 PM   #1613
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Geishakyd aka Geisha Kyd - Fuck My Tight Pussy Bishop Hill

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Geishakyd aka Geisha Kyd
Genres: Blonde, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Facial, Gonzo, Handjob, Hardcore, Latina, Natural Tits, Petite, POV
Video language: English
This petite blonde was standing in the street and looking like she was in distress. I walked up and asked what was wrong. She was cold, her phone didn't work, and she had forgotten her wallet! Her name was Geishakyd, and she was in Prague for a modeling gig. What a coincidence, I told her I was a modeling agent. I offered her some cash for a quick casting, enough to fix her phone and get home. The small blonde came off with me, and we stared the casting. She showed me her perky boobs and shook her ass in see-through tights. I offered her more money for a blowjob, and when she wrapped her lips around my big dick, she told me she also wanted it in her pussy. I fucked Geishakyd's hair pussy from behind standing doggystyle, then stretched her pussy as she rode me on the ground. She came heavy on my dick, the eagerly enjoyed a facial!
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4094kbps
Audio: 135kbps

File size: 947.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Geishakyd aka Geisha Kyd - Fuck My Tight Pussy

Rack 'Em Up! - Desire Comptche

Genres: Amateur ,Brunette ,Masturbation ,Solo
"I'm not in college, but if I was, I would be enrolled in fashion design," Desire told us. "High school was an exciting time for me. I was on the dance team, and I had a lot of friends. I grew up very religious, so when I finally got to go out and explore the world with some freedom, I saw what I had been missing. That's when I started masturbating, too. It was a period of self-discovery. "I have a couple of favorite positions. If the guy's not extremely large, I like doggie style. I love being on top, too, because I have more control and can orgasm even if his rhythm sucks! "I've had so much public sex, it's kind of embarrassing," Desire gushed to us. "I can't even count the number of times I've found myself with my pants off, pulled up on the side of the road, cum running down my leg. Just a couple of weeks ago I was with this guy and we were in this local park in St. Paul. It was well after normal park hours, and I got a craving for some public fun. I pulled out his dick and started sucking him. I do this thing where I deepthroat and lock eye contact with the dude. Guys like that. Then I took off my pants and climbed on top of him. We were just finishing up when a park ranger rolled up on us and said that we needed to leave. We didn't get in trouble or anything, but I kind of wish the ranger had stayed around and watched us finish."
Duration: 13:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 804.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rack 'Em Up! - Desire

Kay Lovely - All About Kay Morse Mill

Cast: Kay Lovely
Genres: Blowjob, Deep Throat, Orgasm, Pussy Licking, Riding, Rimming, Straight, Threesome, Vibrator
Mickey Mod and I team up to have a really hot threesome with Kay Lovely. We kiss and touch her body all over, take turns licking her pussy and fuck her. She gives us each incredible blowjobs while the other fucks her and make her cum. The scene ends with Kay swallowing all of our cum.
Duration: 42:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7122kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kay Lovely - All About Kay

Mommy Wants Meat - Brandi Love Gets A Supersized Cock Saragosa

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Big Cock, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Cum In Mouth, Deep Throat, Doggy Style, Facial, Lingerie, MILF, Missionary, Prone Bone
Beautiful MiLF Brandi Love is simply tight and right in this scene from Jules Jordan. In fact she’s more of a WiLF. Her big league assets are on full display, decked out in all red lingerie. The hazel-eyed starlet makes her way to the top of a stairway during a nice tease sequence. It’s at this summit where Brandi and her backside should be bronzed and turned to a statue. She delivers a two-fisted bj to Chris Strokes. Including a wonderful titty fuck sequence that is shot with aplomb. Once at the stair rail the jack-o-meter hits green. Love is arched and penetrated in standing doggy. A knockout position for the bewitching Brandi. The couple enter a bedroom and position into cowgirl. A nice beginning with plenty of side boob… The scene jumps once more with Love on her side, folded and fucked. Then Strokes has Brandi face down and flat as he grabs handfuls of her ass and reams. Brandi delivers on blast, skillfully balancing cum on her tongue while spritzing her tits! Licking her fingers and cock at close…
Duration: 35:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6130kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mommy Wants Meat - Brandi Love Gets A Supersized Cock

Tall And Goofy Herning

Cast: girl
Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
I love a whore who knows what to do with a cock when it's causing her throat to bulge. You guessed it, use your throat as a dick holster and jerk off the cock while it is in your neck. She did just that. I like her instincts. While laying on her back and getting her face piped down, she's flopping around like a fish out of water, releasing this foul yellow goop all over the place. She gets bent over a saw horse, and tied up around her neck, as she remains stationary, getting brutally sodomized. Hand prints were all over her milk white ass. She got the plunger in the ass, too. We call that move "The Louima." Then she gets the GX32 Modulator at full throttle in her dirt pipe. She was shook. 2 nuts to the face, and the whore bowl was emptied on her dumb head, as she proceeds to tell us the woes of her past.
Duration: 52:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7774kbps
Audio: 227kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tall And Goofy

Afterparty Anal Creampie Lothair

Cast: Beata Dohnanska
Genres: Anal, A2M, A2P, Creampie, Old & Young, Milf, Natural, Uniform, High Heels, Stocking, Pantyhose, Skirts, Buxom, Clothed, Cougar, Butt, Big Ass, Big Dick, Big Cock, Arse, Backside, Bum, Rear, Bubble, Bottom, Booty, Bikini, Lingerie, Cowgirl, Deepthroat, Hai
his is a Czech story about how a girl in a wedding hat substitutes her boyfriend's ass and asks him to do it exclusively for anal sex. And she turned to the address, this middle-aged man just dreamed that the lady of his heart would also appreciate anal.
Duration: 21:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7030kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Afterparty Anal Creampie

Skanky, But In A Good Way Haarlem

Cast: Skanky, But In A Good Way
Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
Anytime a whore is willing to suck your cock immediately after withdrawing it from her ass, she’s a keeper. That is the pinnacle of empowerment, and she is a model for aspiring women everywhere. She also likes a good slap across the mouth to preemptively keep her in line. That’s another positive women should take note of and seek to magnanimously emulate. Now this isn’t some dog whistle to the blue hairs and buzz cuts—I assure you; but rather a paradigm, a template, for the empowered, modern, progressive woman for 2019 and beyond. More ladies need to wear a whore bowl on their heads like the symbolic and magnificent work of art that it is.
Duration: 54:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7780kbps
Audio: 220kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skanky, But In A Good Way
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.23154 секунды с 9 запросами