Freak13 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Eden Alexander locks you up for a cuckold game

Eden Alexander locks you up for a cuckold game

Genre: Femdom, Female,

Pictures: 16
Max. Resolution: 1080x1920
Size: 1 Mb
Extension of Pictures: jpg

Eden Alexander dolled up for a big celebration with her lover but she also got him a cock cage to wear during a great interracial cuckold session. This Asian chick really knows how to make a fellow's fantasy come true.nI got all dressed up for you on our anniversary. I also got you a little gift. Don't tell me I shouldn't have since I really really should. It is kind of a gift for both of us. While you were away last weekend I met a special friend who is a bartender and he is really charming. I mention to him that you have always wanted to watch me get fucked and suck somebody else. Naturally, he volunteered to join us later tonight.nBut, let's get back to the present. When I thought of you watching me get drilled I imagined you grabbing your dick. Since I don't want that to happen, I got you this chastity device which you are going to wear while enjoying the sight of your woman being penetrated by a massive black dong. I will let you out eventually, but not right away so you can keep your eyes only on me.n - Eden Alexander

Download Links:
>>>Eden Alexander locks you up for a cuckold game
Freak13 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03510 секунды с 9 запросами