Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2149kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ヌードデッサンモデルをさせられて

パイパン変態特級王子 Amador City

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Asian, Teen, Twinks, Anal, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese
全身ツルツルM野郎!!ウケしかしない� �物のウケ野郎達也くん!!リングマラ� �毛プレイで超勃起!!全身舐め廻され� �頂!!巨大ウナギをもズッポリで肛門� �パックリガバガバに…「最後は掘ら� ��てイきたいです!!」超新人達也くん� ��2パート収録!!パイパン同士の失神寸 前ハード披露!!
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:13:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1954kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: パイパン変態特級王子

PigBottoms - Spare Me Some Cum Ocean Park

Cast: Jeremiah Cruz, Rex Edwards, Rave Hardick, Emrys Angel, Derek Defendi
Your favorite hot gang is back with more raunchy sessions. This a straight-up sweaty fuckfest between these five studs who just want to plow each other hard. Being a bottom is taken to a whole new level each time Derek, Emrys, Jeremiah, Andrew, and Rave meet and fuck. Watch submissive twinks begging for cock and badass doms serve them sweet cum on their faces.
Duration: 22:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7989kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: PigBottoms - Spare Me Some Cum

The 1st Lesson vol.9 - Part 2 Dilley

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Japan Pictures
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Solo, Handjob, Toys, Fingering, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshot
: 嗚呼…
初めて男に舐められる
ノンケの過敏な體は緊張と興奮でそ� �り立つ
大人気シリーズ最新作!
今回のイチオシモデルは、上京間も� �い大学柔道部18才のツヨシ(17062)。
ウブウブの純情部員が男の洗礼を受� �る!
初体験の男のフェラチオ、乳首責め� �体は敏感に反応し身をよじりながら� ��える!
湘南でナンパしたオラオラ系不良少� �は、車の中で即ヌキで一発
その後、男のオイル責めで2発目!そ� ��て女との本番で3発発射!
ライフセーバー君の初脱ぎシーンで� �スケスケモッコリ。
その他、男女の絡み2編に、巨根社会� ��アスリートの筋肉発射収録!
<お断り>
マスターテープの劣化によるノイズ� �所がございます。
ご了承の上お買い求め下さい。
Format: avi
Duration: 2:02:04
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1466kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The 1st Lesson vol.9 - Part 2

Sumo Beach Buttfuckers Baytown

Video language: English
Two cute Japanboyz twinks decide to take the day off and head to a secluded beach for some “Sumo Beach Buttfuckers.” Gota Yamaguchi and Toshiyu Nomura start by playing a little sumo wrestling on the sand. Both boys seem to really want to win, I wonder what they bet? As they continue their tussle, Gota is the winner as he tosses Toshiyu into the water. Next, they race to see who is fastest. Toshiyu won, now both of the boys have each won a contest; I still wonder what they bet?Oiling themselves and one another up, they caress and rub together, working in the lotion. As they tease one another about their dicks, they suddenly stop and kiss passionately. Sucking each other’s tongue and fondling, these boys look like they have put their bet aside to have a little fun; I still wonder what they bet? Using an ice cube to cool off their mouths, they slide it back and forth between them. I pan down to see something else they are also passing between them. Gota and Toshiyu stroke the other’s dick and they tug.Having Toshiyu Lie down on some palms, Gota hovers over and kisses him, gently. Gota works his way down to Toshiyu’s nipples and massages them, orally. I pan out to really get an appreciation of this hot sexy day with two boys who are really into one another. Ah beach sex, with the sand, the surf and two dicks, priceless. Gota then works on his partner as Toshiyu watches. Gota looks up at Toshiyu as he continues to service him. Toshiyu wants to suck Gota, so they move into a 69. I go behind Gota and catch a great shot of his ass; but really, his ass is always a nice view.Toshiyu goes on his knees and presents Gota with his hole; Toshiyu also puckers it and wags his ass back and forth. Gota lubes up his partner’s treasure and enters. Slowly, Toshiyu gets used to Gota’s girthy dick and the two begin to share some very hot sex. Then Toshiyu goes over into a missionary position, Gota rides above and thrusts rhythmically. From the sounds, both these two are enjoying the feel; Gota also strokes Toshiyu’s dick for the pleasure. Within minutes, Toshiyu cums; a nice juicy load lands atop his stomach. Gota takes some of the jizz and works it into Toshiyu’s nipples. I pan back down to Toshiyu’s dick, which is still twitching from the orgasm. Gota then goes back inside Toshiyu and rocks. As the two gasp, Gota is close. Filming his face, you can tell his is enjoying this “beach boy.” From behind, we get a beautiful look at boy on boy sex, very nice. It’s not long before Gota pulls out and busts all over Toshiyu’s stomach, adding his own load to the crusty cream of Toshiyu. These two really seem spent from “the motion of the ocean.” I still can’t help wondering what the bet was. Well, if it was getting off, we are all winners. Wait, I think I smell the salt of the sea, in my hands.
Duration: 28:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4461kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 988.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sumo Beach Buttfuckers

Breeding Time Flushing

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Eboys Studio
Cast: Brandon Jr, Andrew Shut, Billy Dexter, David Loft, Nico Ange, Chris Reed, Loic Lukas, Gregory Eli
Genres: oral, anal, Teens
Bareback Sex at its best! A cast of gorgeous & hot boys addicted to cum... They Breed, Seed, Swallow and enjoy playing with huge toys before fucking man holes & leaving the precious juice inside. It's dirty, it’s hot, it’s the best cast of pigs who like to fuck hard and explore every dirty trick to please their buddies. They are not actors but boys into hot & real sex... It’s breeding time with a new breed of twinks!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:23:01
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1441kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breeding Time

Filthy Boys Pontianak

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Twink Boy Media (twinkboymedia.com)
Cast: Fernando Mojica, Agustin Robledo, Rendy Scott, Denis Reed, Giacomo, Rudolf Schneider, Robin Clein, Alan Capier, Ernesto Laberry, Eliecer Hurtado
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Bareback Sex, Muscled Guys, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Verbal Humilation, 10 cumshots and 9 hot guys in 5 HD-Hardcore-Scenes
Video language: English
Denis Reed heads a cast of ten hot, Filthy Boys as they jerk, suck and fuck each other to orgasmic oblivion. Fit, toned and horny as hell, these lads can’t get enough of each other’s smooth torsos and oversized cocks and are soon licking every inch of the flawless skin before heading south to engulf a twitching boner in their warm mouths. They take their time as they lick, kiss and tease the solid shaft before moving round to part peachy butt cheeks and tongue fucking the cute hole, making it good and wet to receive a fat dick – hard! Two hours of boy/boy debauchery that sees a multitude of creamy and satisfying cum shots!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:56:39
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4807kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Filthy Boys

Время генерации страницы 0.04324 секунды с 9 запросами