View Single Post
Old 12-09-2022, 12:33 PM   #16473
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Str8 Corruption Diaries Rives Junction

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Sex Tape Lesbians
Cast: Scarlett Sage, Sabina Rouge
Video language: English
Hey guys! Sabina here! Boy, do I have a hot video for you today!
I've always wanted to fuck my best friend Scarlett. The only reason I haven't done it yet is because she she's straight but I wanted to finally put that to the test, so I invited her over to my place to 'catch up' since it'd been awhile.
I set up some hidden cameras to catch the action and turned up the heat once she arrived. My plan was to finally win Scarlett over and prove that she's not as straight as she says she is. I figured it wouldn't take long to get her to crack since, well, look at me! I always get what I want - and I want Scarlett. How many days do you think it'll take for me to win her over? Post your predictions in the comments below!
Although I was ready to go all in, this challenge started off rough because some boyfriend broke her heart. Seriously, I don't see what Scarlett sees in boys. I my best to comfort her, and butter her up a bit, but it wasn't easy! But she finally gave in when I... well, you'll just have to see for yourself!
Format: mp4
Duration: 41:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2666kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 843.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Str8 Corruption Diaries

Mommy's Girl - Spank Me Instead! Middlesbrough

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Mommy's Girl
Cast: Katie Morgan, Aften Opal, Nikole Nash
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Threesome, Natural Tits, Milf, Old Young, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Stepsister, Ass, Lesbian, Stepdaughter, stepmom, pussy eating
Nikole Nash and her stepsister Aften Opal are worried about getting in trouble with their stepmom, Katie Morgan, after accidentally breaking a vase she owns. However, when they discuss the possibility of Katie punishing them, Aften looks more dreamy than worried. Nikole notices this dreaminess and furrows her brows with confusion, not understanding why Aften seems to be relishing in the idea of punishment.
Before Nikole can question Aften about her odd comment, they are suddenly interrupted when Katie storms into the living room. She has discovered the broken vase. Upset, she demands to know who broke it.
Aften takes the blame. Nikole is shocked and is ordered away by Katie so that Aften can be punished. Nikole looks sadly at Aften. Aften solemnly nods, as if telling Nikole it's okay. Nikole shamefully shuffles away, her shoulders slumped.
But Nikole feels guilty that Aften took all the blame. She heads back to the living room to confess but is puzzled as she hears pleasurable moans from Aften.
Nikole is shocked as she peeks into the living room, seeing Aften over Katie's lap. Aften has her pants off, showing off her panties. Katie is spanking her, being stern and trying to punish Aften, though Aften is clearly enjoying being spanked. Nikole starts to pull back, as if to hurry back to her bedroom, but hesitates. She turns her attention back to the spanking, as if unable to look away.
As Katie continues to spank and scold Aften, Nikole can't help but gradually become jealous and aroused. She suddenly realizes that Aften must have caused the vase to break on purpose because she to be spanked. Well, Nikole's not going to let Aften have all the fun.
If Aften wants to pretend to be noble by confessing, Nikole can do the SAME thing...and hopefully get a good spanking too!!
Duration: 37:32
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10645kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mommy's Girl - Spank Me Instead!

Caprice, Clover Enchanting Real Orgasms Gaylesville

Caprice and Clover give each other REALLY AWESOME orgasms. Both of them are very sexual by nature (but not slutty, if you know what I mean...) They had some fun with their tongues, fingers and the Hitachi Magic Wand (I prefer the mini Hitachi, but some girls like the original best). Anyway, Clover had not been with a woman before this day and she truly found that she loved it (Caprice has always enjoyed women, but has a male fiance' now). I hope you Love this Hot HD video!
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 15:20
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7689kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 874.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caprice, Clover Enchanting Real Orgasms

Cherie DeVille & Kenzie Taylor - Sister's Mid-Life Crisis Napier

Two mature step-sisters, Cherie DeVille and Kenzie Taylor, are catching up after life's kept them apart awhile. Cherie looks distressed and when Kenzie asks about it, it's revealed that Cherie and her husband are getting a divorce. It's just that the spark between them has been gone for YEARS, and she can't see herself growing old with him anymore. In fact, there's someone ELSE she'd rather grow old with... And it's a woman. Kenzie doesn't miss a beat, being wholeheartedly supportive of her sister. She knows coming out is hard, but she's going to be there for Cherie, no matter what! All the while, Kenzie is completely oblivious to Cherie's pointed stares and words that suggest that Cherie cares for Kenzie more than as just a sister. Finally, Cherie has no choice but to say outright that she specifically wants to grow old with KENZIE. Kenzie's shocked by the news, pulling away from Cherie and needing a moment to collect herself. Cherie tries to be comforting, afraid that she pushed away the person she loves most. Although Kenzie's still uncertain, the more she thinks about it, the more she realizes that she loves Cherie beyond sisterly love as well, although what does this ultimately mean for them? The two women tentatively decide to have a sensual encounter with each other. Although they're not entirely sure how things will work out between them, they don't want any lingering 'what-ifs' in their lives. Despite their reservations, once they begin kissing and touching each other, the world fades away. As they tongue each other's pussies and trib their way to orgasmic bliss, everything just feels RIGHT. While the future is still uncertain, at least now they know their bond is stronger than ever.
Duration: 39:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2553kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 804.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherie DeVille & Kenzie Taylor - Sister's Mid-Life Crisis

Mommy's Girl - Booty Caller Unknown Cobbtown

Studio: Mommy's Girl
Cast: Paige Owens, Crystal Taylor
Genres: Brunette, Piercings, Natural Tits, Fingering, Milf, 69, Tattoos, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Lesbian, Stepdaughter, stepmom, pussy eating
Crystal Taylor has a brand new cellphone and is secretly putting in a number for a potential booty call when her cute stepdaughter, Paige Owens, distracts her. Crystal is so flustered by how complicated organizing her new contacts is that when Paige offers to put in her own number, Crystal lets her. Unfortunately, little do they know, Paige accidentally puts her number under Crystal's booty call's contact info!
Later that day, once she's alone, Crystal sends a flirty text to her booty call... When Paige receives this unknown text, she's surprised but feeling bold, so sends a flirty text back. As the days go on, the texts between them become more and more steamy. In fact, Paige even sends sexy topless pictures but because her face isn't in them, Crystal never suspects that she's looking at her own stepdaughter!
Then one day, Crystal finally sends her address to Paige to get together... and the gig is up. Mortified, they confront each other but after the initial shock wears off, they have to admit that there's undeniable chemistry between them. They've come far already, so why not go all the way??
Duration: 32:18
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8189kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mommy's Girl - Booty Caller Unknown

Lesbian Babysitters 9 Idleyld Park

Lonely divorce attorney Ryan Keely finds solace in new nanny Jessie Andrews as Ryan's philandering lover, and famous author Dana Vespoli, neglects her responsibilities at home. When Dana leaves to do a book signing, things really heat up at home and on the book tour!
Duration: 2:00:21
Video: 704x396, AVC (H.264), 749kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 770.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lesbian Babysitters 9

Girlsway - A Thing For Bad Girls Santa Barbara

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Girlsway
Cast: Chanell Heart, Gianna Dior
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, 69, Facesitting, Tribbing, Lesbian, Ebony, pussy eating
Chanell Heart is in her living room talking on her cellphone. 'Yeah, my last date was a bust... I'm just so frustrated! What does it take to get a girlfriend around here?? ...Yeah, okay, I always go for the bad girls when I be looking for girls, but, seriously, how can I resist??'
Chanell hears a nearby door open and then tells her friend she has to go and hangs up. Suddenly, a young woman, Gianna Dior, hurriedly walks in wearing baggy clothes, and a baseball cap; she's carrying a backpack. She looks serious but calm. Her right hand is in the pocket of her jacket, holding something pointed at Chanell.
Gianna tells her she just held up a bank and needs a place to lay low for the next 12 hours, so she's gonna stay in her home until things cool down. Chanell doesn't believe Gianna and is especially skeptical about what Gianna has in her pocket. Chanell calls her bluff, demanding that Gianna show it to her. Finally. Gianna gives in and pulls her hand from her pocket, showing Chanell the 'finger' she's been using.
'Wait, so you got away with robbing a bank using just your finger??' Chanell asks, aroused by Gianna's cool attitude and recklessness. She starts to look more lustful, her attraction to bad girls winning over logic.
'Wow, so ... and ... What if the cops catch you, huh?' Chanell says.
'They won't. Unless you rat me out. Are you going to rat me out?' Gianna says in a dangerous voice that makes Chanell quiver again with arousal rather than fear.
Duration: 31:12
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9058kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlsway - A Thing For Bad Girls
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04226 секунды с 9 запросами