View Single Post
Old 12-09-2022, 02:12 PM   #513
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Jewell Learns To Like It Mermentau

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
As we open, lovely Jewell is alone, single-sleeved and spreader-barred but not gagged. When her hooded kidnaper finally arrives she's actually happy to see him. "Why did you leave me alone?" she asks. "I get so scared when you leave me!" Jewell doesn't know why she's being held and tormented but having her abductor around is better than the uncertainty of solitude. Rather than focusing only on intricate bondage, this video delves more into the intense relationship between captor and captive.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:15:39
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1945kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jewell Learns To Like It

Rendered Odonnell

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Genres: BDSM, Caning, Pain, Stockings
Milky white flesh - Unyielding metal - Tight leather - Stinging whip - Unending orgasm. Alice is thrust into a world of depravity. Her body it twisted and tormented. Each hole is penetrated with massive pogos. She’s used for the sadistic pleasure of her captor. “Do you like to suffer for me?” He asks. She clearly does. She chose to be here. She chose to be beaten black and blue. The suffering makes her horny. She needs to cum, but it’s not going to come easy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 13452kbps
Audio: 88kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rendered

Sub returns home part 1 Bahama

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Talented master Dr. Lomp has captured one of his former girls, Kate Bootal. Experienced sub seems eager to remember her old times, and ready to serve her master with all her being again. Although she is hesitant to face a tough torment at the beginning, her weakness will surely make you enjoy her sessions more. While testing her, Dr. Lomp will secure her waists and neck through the stocks, which will cause the poor girl not be able to escape from the pain.
Duration: 20:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12286kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sub returns home part 1

Strip Screw Your Neighbor with Dante, Cass, Avi, Thomas, and Lydia Hardenville

Remember Episode 406? Dante sure does. He was one of the losers who had to crawl naked through a spanking circle, and while the spankers didn’t exactly go easy on anyone, they seemed to take special pleasure in tormenting Dante. The memory still haunts his nightmares, waking him in cold sweat. It’s tragic, really.
But I’ve always believed that a man ought to face his fears. I like Dante, so I wanted to give him an opportunity to do just that. So for the second time, Dante faces the wrath of the spanking circle. It’s a much smaller circle, but the paddles are just as solid. And as he introduces the game, he references the earlier game, and calls out me and the rest of the crew, all of whom were sniggering behind the cameras for some reason.
Speaking of Dante, by the way, I think he’s at the very least bi-curious. While surrounded by naked and nearly-naked women, he makes a joke about blowing a load in Thomas’s face. Definitely a 1-2 on the Kinsey scale. (And Dante, if you ever read this: no shame, man. No shame.)
The losers listen, it’d be impossible to talk about the forfeit without spoiling at least whether Dante won or lost. So if you don’t want spoilers, close your eyes, scroll to the bottom, and buy this clip. Or don’t, if you don’t think it’ll appeal to you. ‘Sup to you.
The losers get down on all fours. Dante is visibly shaken as he prepares for the worst. He warns Thomas to go easy on him. Thomas doesn’t listen. Dante definitely gets the worst of it and goes home with fresh fodder for his nightmares. Sorry, buddy.
Duration: 28:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 689.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strip Screw Your Neighbor with Dante, Cass, Avi, Thomas, and Lydia

Terra Mizu – Jogger Captured and Tormented Part 3, shinybound Coarsegold

In part 3, poor Terramizu finds herself tied down spread eagle on a St Andrew’s cross with a heavy vibrator roped to her crotch! Her captor suspends her up off of the ground and she dangles there completely helpless. The captor turns on the vibrator as he begins to swing and spin the cross she is attached to! The poor confused girl moans into her gag, not knowing whether to be scared or to enjoy the intense vibrations!
Duration: 11:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24316kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Terra Mizu – Jogger Captured and Tormented Part 3, shinybound

Bald tie and punish Orumiyeh

Cast: Slave Fluffy, Abigail Dupree, London River
Genres: Ass Caning, Bent Over Tie, Calf Caning, Caning, Chains, Female Dominant, Gagging, Hitachi, Marks, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar, Shackles, Vibrator
Today we return to the laboratory of Doctor London River in the Institute for the Analysis of Agony, where she has two patients laid up and waiting to be put through another day of torment. Of course it is all for a good cause, it is important to know just how much pain a person can be put through before they snap, and how close they come to snapping on their way.
London has her patients chained up, bent backwards almost in half with their ankles and wrists hung from the ceiling. Needles have been in their lower backs, fluid dripping in. London moves between the two, first to Abigail Dupree, then to Slave Fluffy, taking data. She pulls the chains slowly, bending their backs further and further. As she does so, she takes their pulse and blood pressure, quantifying just how much stress she is putting their body under. The answer is, of course, not enough.
After their IVs have been removed, London moves the patients so that they're bent over a metal bar, their wrists chained and pulled forward, holding them in place. Then she takes a cane to their asses, seeing what kind of marks she can raise and what kind of reactions she can get. After that comes the pleasure, vibrating Abigail's pussy and then Fluffy's dick in turn, seeing what affect the good feelings have on blood pressure when compared to the bad.
Duration: 50:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bald tie and punish

Rejected: Replaced Waldoboro

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Ring Gag, Fingering, Vibrator, Cage, Torture, Needles, Pain
Last time on Rejected Jacey was tormented because she was boring. Now it’s time to show her what a real woman is like. London River is way more responsive and engaging. Jacey watches as London gets played with. A little pain and a little pleasure. She’s certainly more interesting to watch than Jacey was. Jacey does make a decent cuck. Watching her disappointment as London gets all the attention. London’s screams and tears make Jacey wish she was being tormented too. Then London gets another orgasm and yet again Jacey is denied. Watch London’s body take such treatment turns Jacey on.
Duration: 42:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7296kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rejected: Replaced
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02794 секунды с 9 запросами