View Single Post
Old 12-10-2022, 01:17 PM   #12508
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Super Close Anal Fingering And Gaping Hedgesville

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Trisha Moon
Genres: Anal, Anal Play, Close Up, Masturbation, Posing, Solo, Tattoos, Teen
Video language: English
I start so you can see my whole ass, while i finger my asshole, then I move the camera in super close so my asshole fills the whole screen. Lots of fingering and gaping!
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:04
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 19536kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Super Close Anal Fingering And Gaping

Nicol Love, Chrissy Fox Fountainville

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian
We are used to seeing Nicol Love on the giving end of our lesbian fisting movies here on Fister Twister but today she is back and this time she is taking on gorgeous Chrissy Fox. Already naked, Chrissy starts to play with Nicol's boobs, before working her way down to her pussy. She pulls at Nicol's XXL pussy lips which helps to gape her open. Nicol has some amazing pussy lips and once Chrissy has finished stretching her apart with her fingers, she lets Nicol taste herself before moving onto the next part of this scene. Chrissy uses a metal speculum to gape Nicol's pussy apart even further. Every step gets Nicol ready for a hard fist fuck which is in store. Of course, Chrissy wants to use a monster sized dildo on Nicol first, to make sure she is really ready for her whole hand! The dildo easily slides into Nicol's juicy pussy and after she enjoys being dildo fucked, she bends over ready for the main event! Chrissy fists Nicol hard as she bends over, taking a good hard fisting from behind. This lesbian fisting action continues and Chrissy gets Nicol to lick her fingers intermittently, tasting all of her juicy goodness!
Duration: 21:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7418kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nicol Love, Chrissy Fox

Wet Loud Queef and Creampies Bethalto

Cast: Trisha Moon
Genres: Creampie, Dildo, Masturbation, Posing, Solo
I'll show you how naughty I can be. I do a lot of doggystyle, jerking off and fucking with dildos and fingers in my very wet pussy making a very wet loud scream! I opened my pussy, spreading my ass with both hands. I suck my dildo making it nice and messy! I get 3 huge creampies that I push out of my pussy! My pussy gets really wet full of cum as I keep boiling and spanking my cute wet pussy! I'm getting really close to the camera close-up for you!
Duration: 23:57
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 19543kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wet Loud Queef and Creampies

Two Hot Blondes Port Byron

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Chrissy Fox & Licky Lex
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian
Licky Lex wants to have her turn on Fister Twister in todays scene where she is matched against the gorgeous Chrissy Fox. Chrissy oils up Licky's hot body and this stunning pair soon get even more intimate. Chrissy starts to finger Licky's pussy and gapes it wide apart before she gets Licky to taste her own pussy juices. She uses a metal speculum which she slides into Licky's pussy and stretches it even further. Of course in the usual Fister Twister style, all of this pussy gaping is leading up to the grand finale of lesbian fisting which is in store for Licky! Next up, Chrissy uses a big black dildo which she gets Licky to suck before shoving it deep into Licky's pussy while she is bent over in the doggystyle position. Her pussy gets dripping wet and Chrissy alternates moving the big black toy between Licky's mouth and pussy. She starts to stretch her eager hole with her hands and soon she slides her whole hand up inside her dripping wet twat. This fist fuck scene is seriously hot with these two gorgeous blondes and Chrissy continues to fist Licky until she orgasms!
Duration: 27:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6983kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Two Hot Blondes

Extra big pussy gaping Rimersburg

Studio: True Life
Extra big black dildo is the most favorite thing the beautiful blond hottie likes to find deep inside her pussy and that is what she is up for sucking and pushing it deep inside her hot holes for an intense orgasm.
Duration: 12:31
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3789kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 359.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extra big pussy gaping

Esclusiv Collection 50 RoxyRaye part 1. Buckfield

Release Year: 2020
Hey there! I'm Roxy Raye, a young, extreme girl from Florida who likes to have a good time while getting as extreme as I can. You're in for a real treat, as you'll see some of the nastiest (and sexiest) content anywhere on the internet... right here! From gaping my asshole wide open to listening to the gagging sounds as I deep throat a big dildo, from using large toys on myself to fisting my asshole and pretty pink pussy, you'll get it all! Odd objects, prolapsing, squirting & lots more are all right here!

Total size: 10.4 GB in 12 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Esclusiv Collection 50 RoxyRaye part 1.

Natasha Nixx - Stretched Stuffed and Sucking El Indio

Cast: Natasha Nixx
Genres: Big Tits, Brunette, Dildo, Masturbation, POV, Solo, Toys, JOI
Do you love curves? A little waist and big fat tits? Thick oiled thighs and hips? An hourglass?
I want you to get your hard cock out right now. Watch me stretch, stuff, and suck while you beat your cock to me.
Duration: 24:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 25876kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Natasha Nixx - Stretched Stuffed and Sucking
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03349 секунды с 9 запросами