Old 12-10-2022, 07:29 PM   #2142
RedBull77

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

RedBull77 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Chessie From Twitter

Chessie From Twitter

Clip name: Chessie From Twitter
Description: Chessie is a 22 year old buxom blonde with huge G cup boobs!!! We met on twitter and I found out that she is a nurse for the criminally insane (but it’s hush hush, so don’t tell anyone). She has done a little glamour modelling before - 1 photographer being a janitor at her workplace - and all they seem to do is keep adjusting her underwear and groping her boobs more than they take any actual photos! Listen to Chessies story about how she keeps the patients in check and how the matron made her change her uniform only for this to make the patients behave more badly than they first did. Chessie had bought along her method of making patients behave to use on me. Did I behave? Well check it out for yourselves. Chessie wears her pristine white, starched, nurses uniform which barely contains her boobs, with black seamed stockings and high heels, which I’m sure you’ll agree, she looks amazing in. Chessies strap on was bright pink but that soon changed as she got me creaming my pussy and cumming all over it. All i can say is I love nurses and the sometimes unconventional practices they use!
Genre: Brunette, Blonde, Big boobs, Stockings, Sex toy, British,

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 29 min 47 s
Size: 744 MiB

Download file
RedBull77 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07675 секунды с 9 запросами