View Single Post
Old 12-11-2022, 03:29 PM   #125
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Throw Your Weight into It Allamuchy

Cast: Becki Butterfly
Video language: English
Becki is a red headed, rotund, super fat, big boobed beauty who is visiting Chad to satiate her lecherous longings. After burying his face in her fabulous fun bags, he unfurls his impressive tool, which she devours with voracious, wolfish hunger. Chad alternates between titty fucking her mountainous mammaries and enjoying her obsessive, cock-addicted blowjob. Hungry for more, she mounts him in cowgirl, her ginormous, big fat ass ferociously bouncing on his towering tool, humping him with fiery, feral fervor, moaning ecstatically as she races towards her decadent Avalon. After she sucks her slut sauce from his dingus, he barbarously plows his stony shaft into her bald cave of carnal cravings in missionary while fingering her clit as her massive rolls of fatty flesh undulate with every virile thrust, fueling her moans of orgiastic . He continues drilling his potent pecker into her in spoon, eliciting further moans of sluttish jubilation. After some more titty and mouth fucking, Chad puts her in , barbarically pounding his beefy battering ram into her pussy with impassioned zeal while spanking her ass, making her moan like a cock-addicted bitch in heat. After she sucks her cunt juice from his dick, he drenches her face with a shower of cum.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6855kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Throw Your Weight into It

Fat Noob Dildo Demo Castle Hayne

Cast: Sheron BBW
Sheron is a big titted brunette, tattooed and pierced, humongous, heavy honey, who is tons of fun. She starts with a sultry, sensual swaying and fondling of her abundant rolls of fabulous, fatty flesh. Then, once naked, she stands over the camera as she deftly fingers her bald, juice box, while groaning elatedly. When she crawls onto the bed in , we can see the butt plug hiding in her ass, while she shakes her money maker for the camera. Driven by her lecherous longings, she grabs two enormous dildos, sucking them with gluttonous avarice, and sluttish relish. Then, she sits one on the bed wantonly riding one in cowgirl, while sucking the other to muffle her ecstatic groans. She continues humping this elephantine, artificial dick in , as her impassioned zeal squeezes out the butt plug, then moves back into cowgirl, moaning, and squealing in whorish rapture, as her big, beautiful ass mesmerizes us with its wanton humping. Lying on her back, she continues ardently fucking her greedy cunt, while moaning and shrieking in sluttish jubilation. Being a sexual glutton, she rolls onto her stomach, while fucking her ass with a huge dildo, as she moans and screeches, in a sexual delirium. Finally, with a butt plug in place, fucking her pussy with the dildo, and frenetically fingering her clit, she unleashes a colossal, gut-wrenching, screaming orgasm that will leave you breathless.
Duration: 22:19
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 7290kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fat Noob Dildo Demo

You Fucked My Outing

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Mama Fiona, Sloansmoans
Genres: mom, , aggressive fucking, seduction, creampie, brunette, blowjob, moaning, fetish, homewrecker cowgirl
SloansMoans is your feisty fiancé and you are spending the weekend at her parents house. She is so grateful to you for playing along and being such a good sport because, well her family can be a LOT. Especially her siren of a , Mama Fiona. Fiona is sensual and flirtatious, and veryyyyy hard to ignore. But you’re faithful to your fiance… you’re not going to fall prey to her super hott mom. Or so you thought… My Sloan does her best to seduce you that night, but you are very hesitant - this is her parents house! What if someone hears????? But your fiancé is immediately pissed off - HOW DARE YOU reject her!?!??! She went through alll this trouble getting a sexy outfit on for you, prepping herself to deal with her mom… all just for you to REJECT her?? Absolutely the fuck not. She banishes you to the sofa for the night. What you didn’t expect is for me to walk in, being very upset that *my own* husband rejected me that night too. Well - misery loves company doesn’t it? And I bet… well I bet dear, that you are FULL of cum. And I’m mad that my has been keeping you all to herself! I suck you and fuck you and beg you to creampie me… and then I send you back to my , dick still wet. I hope she doesn’t notice… or maybe I hope she does! My feisty immediately notices who you smell like - her . But now she wants in on some of the action and fucking begs and orders you to tell her all the things she wants to hear from you, and how she owns your cock, all while riding your dick aggressively, hastily, and hard as hell, and being LOUD so mommy can hear. (And of course, I’m listening in!) She wants Mom to know that she will NOT TOLERATE me being a home wrecking WHORE. Not this time around anyway. Meanwhile, you’re getting fucked from all different directions from the hottest Mommy duo you could have ever imagined!!! Lucky You!!!
Duration: 42:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: You Fucked My

In vegas and ready for romance Hallock

Release Year: 2021
Studio: PureBBW
Cast: Nikki James
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Stile, BBW
The very beautiful figure and chest of this girl attracts the eye, but it is much more interesting to watch how a member enters and leaves her tight pussy ...
Duration: 28:25
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps
Audio: 230kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: In vegas and ready for romance

Fabulous Fat Phoenix Ulaangom

Cast: Phoenix Redd
Phoenix is a redheaded, big boobed, round ‘n’ raunchy fat girl who has heard about Jay the chubby chaser’s many talents and wants to sample them first hand. Unable to resist a corpulent cutie, Jay worships her big fat ass as she stands before him, kissing and licking it with lurid adoration. With eyes bulging out of her head with cock addicted craving when she sees his cock, she quickly shoves every inch down her throat, sucking him with ravenous, wolfish hunger and impressive oral artistry. After some rabid titty fucking, she climbs onto his towering tool in cowgirl, her big, beautiful fat ass red from his spanking, and humps him with ferocious, fiery, feral fervor, racing to her orgasmic nirvana as she explodes in screaming, all-consuming orgasms. After she sucks her pussy cum from his dork, he puts her in , fiercely pounding his donkey dick into her as she swoons in a moaning, dick- revelry, releasing multiple all-consuming orgasmic tsunamis. Consumed by lust, she’s on fire as she mounts his fuck-pole in reverse cowgirl, slamming her greedy cunt onto him while moaning ecstatically until her legs give out and Jay barbarically pile drives his monster cock into her in missionary with fury while she frantically fingers her clit, moaning in sluttish rapture. He then barbarously drills her in spoon, and, having done his duty, he unleashes a geyser of goo into and all over her mouth, leaving her looking happily glazed and dazed.
Duration: 27:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6257kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fabulous Fat Phoenix

Fat Fucking Three-Way Mount Bethel

Cast: Eliza Allure
Eliza and Jordan are a couple of bubbly titanic-titted sluts who’re anxious to make Jay the man-meat in their sex sandwich. After some fun banter coupled with some mutual fingering and fondling, they unsheathe Jay’s substantial pork sword, giving him a wicked, gluttonous double blowjob with deft oral artistry, easily deep throating his humongous cock balls-deep down their gullets while throwing in some lively titty fucking for good measure. Forming a portly pyramid of pulsating rotund flesh, one rides Jay’s colossal cock in cowgirl while the other rides his face as they kiss and fondle the other’s titanic tits, moaning in sluttish jubilation. The face rider moves down to lick her friend’s pussy, then sucks the pussy juice off Jay’s dingus before jumping on to ride him herself in cowgirl while the other now sits on his face as both moan and gyrate wildly with unchained passions. Laying the redhead in missionary, Jay licks her asshole while the brunette licks her clit, making her scream with orgiastic exultation before Jay ardently plows his titanic tool into her voracious man trap while finger-banging the other, making both howl in a hedonistic rhapsody. Climbing onto her friend’s face, she sporadically sucks Jay’s prick clean, then lays on her friend as Jay alternates fucking each in this wildly moaning shrieking sybaritic free for all. Jay then drenches their mouths and tits with a monsoon of creamy cum after which these ravenous sluts lick each other clean.
Duration: 18:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6300kbps

File size: 852.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fat Fucking Three-Way

In The Right Hands Tuckahoe

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Lacy Lennon
Genres: All Sex, Redhead, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Masturbation
It's been so long since Lacy Lennon has been able to cum. She's tried everything. Masturbating, her boyfriend, nothing is working. Finally, after another morning of failing to get herself off, Lacy decides to take some drastic action. She goes ahead and calls maintenance for a made up repair just to get a fresh new potential partner into her apartment.
When Ryan Maclane arrives for Lacy's service appointment, he has no idea what's waiting for him. Lacy answers the door wearing just an oversized shirt and panties and flushed from her recent masturbation attempt. She tells Ryan she's going to go change into something more comfortable, then makes sure to leave the bedroom door open so that Ryan can get an eyeful of her tight body.
Once Lacy is as decent as she's going to be getting, she guides Ryan to the sink. Getting on her knees to show off her issue, Lacy wiggles her ass to encourage Ryan to get nice and hard for her. When he response as any red blooded man would, Ryan allows Lacy to pop his hardon out. With a smile at the nice long cock she sees, Lacy takes Ryan's hand and guides him to the bedroom for some fun.
On her back in the bedroom, Lacy spreads her thighs so that Ryan can go to town lapping away at her creamy pussy. She fields a phone call with her boyfriend and tries to hold the moan as Ryan keeps her party going. By the time Lacy hangs up, Ryan is ready to slide his dick home into her greedy muff.
That still doesn't do it for Lacy, even when Ryan leans in for some light breath play. Flipping Lacy onto her knees, Ryan enters her from behind. A doggy style pussy pounding gets Lacy closer to her ultimate goal, but not quite there
When Ryan lays down on his back and pulls Lacy on top of him, she finally starts to believe she may find her release. Her lusty twat begins to twitch as she rides her maintenance guy. Finally satisfied, Lacy slides off the D and strokes Ryan off until he gets to enjoy a climax of his own all over Lacy's trimmed snatch.
Duration: 26:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6936kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: In The Right Hands
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06214 секунды с 9 запросами