View Single Post
Old 12-12-2022, 01:37 PM   #73
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Pure Taboo - The Only Way Out Is Through Novosibirsk

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Tommy Pistol, Avery Black
Genres: Blonde, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Tattoos, Old Young, Petite, Asian, Interracial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Creampie, Reluctant, Submissive, Therapist, Face Fucking, rimming, virgin, pussy eating
Video language: English
Deborah (Avery Black) in the midst of giving a statement to the police. She recounts how after she came out as a lesbian to her parents, they made her go to 'Conversion Therapy Camp'. She was there put under the authority of Dr. Jerry (Tommy Pistol), who kept her separate from the other women and made her go through countless ordeals to 'cure' her of her lesbianism. Deborah goes on to state that at one point, she had had enough, and came up with a plan to stop Dr. Jerry once and for all.
We are taken back to the camp to see the events described in the interview first-hand, starting with Dr. Jerry grooming himself in the mirror. He creepily mentions how 'every woman needs a man in shining armor', affirming his twisted mantra to himself. He then enters a bedroom and seems to get ready for something. After a moment, he opens an unfinished closet, revealing Deborah within it. It turns out that she has been confined to this closet throughout the duration of her stay at the camp.
Dr. Jerry invites her to come out and sit on the bed so that they may begin a therapy session. Though it's clear she despises Dr. Jerry, Deborah follows his orders, and they sit across from each other. Dr. Jerry guides Deborah through a relaxation exercise, instructing her to feel as comfortable as possible with his 'male presence'. He also elaborates on his own purpose, claiming his mission in life is to help 'confused' women such as herself see the error of their ways. Deborah goes along with it, trying her best to smile convincingly and accept Dr. Jerry's subtle touch.
Dr. Jerry then suggests they try a different form of therapy, claiming it will help Deborah prepare for the moment she meets the 'right man'. She agrees, and per Dr. Jerry's instructions, they both get fully undressed. He then makes them lie down side by side on the bed. As Dr. Jerry continues to lecture Deborah, he encourages her to pleasure herself, eventually doing so as well. Soon enough, this new form of therapy leads to them having intense sex, all with the goal of convincing Deborah that she is straight.
But Deborah definitely has something up her sleeve, and when she said she had a plan to stop Dr. Jerry once and for all, she certainly wasn't kidding.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:02:03
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 5871kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - The Only Way Out Is Through

Nola Exico - The Brat Amsterdam

Cast: Nola Exico
Genres: All Sex, 3rd Person Narrative, Bare Foot, Bedroom, Big Tits, Big Vs. Small, Blow Job, Boy / Girl, Brown Eyes, Brunette, Camel Toe, Casual Wear, Cinematic - Story, Cowgirl, Crop Top, Curvy, Cute Little Butts, Disgusted Obedient, Doggystyle, Facial, Hairy /
Nola Exico is known to be a little brat, so when she disrespects daddy Duncan Saint, he has no choice but to discipline her in a way that will stick.
Duration: 30:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11721kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nola Exico - The Brat

Ruby Shades - Everlasting Love Part 1 Fannin

As passionate lovers Ruby Shades and Lando Ryder stroll hand-in-hand through the busy streets, they only have eyes for each other. Part one of Andrej Lupin’s erotic series "Everlasting Love" finds them kissing tenderly as they frolic on the beach. Later, after dinner, they drink champagne on the balcony of their glamorous apartment, dance and embrace adoringly. The following morning, Ruby gazes at the ocean view from their bedroom, welcoming Lando back to bed with a flirtatious smile. He sucks her nipples and licks her through her white lace panties before peeling them off and eating her shaved pussy, adding his fingers to get her very aroused. Ruby straddles Lando and guides his rigid cock into her wet pussy, gazing into his eyes as she slides up and down sensuously. She rides harder, their bodies slapping together frantically; breathless, she rolls off Lando and he penetrates her in spoons, driving into her with powerful strokes. Her fingers on her clit, Ruby is overwhelmed by an intense orgasm. She’s glowing with pleasure as Lando thrusts into her in missionary, fucking her to another climax and cumming inside her soaked pussy. But this lovers’ tale ends in tragedy, with Lando drowning his sorrows; will he ever find happiness again?
Duration: 33:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7781kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ruby Shades - Everlasting Love Part 1

Pure Taboo - With Friends Like Hers... Clarkdale

Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Dee Williams, Anny Aurora, Brooklyn Gray
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, Tattoos, Old Young, Facesitting, Tribbing, Lesbian, Reluctant, pussy eating
Susan (Artemisia Love) and Joy (Dee Williams) catching up when Susan's teen, Jessica (Anny Aurora), comes home with her friend Allison (Brooklyn Gray). Jessica asks Susan if Allison can stay the night, claiming they need to study for a big test the next day. Susan curtly agrees, on the condition that they don't stay up late. Joy, however, can't help but notice a certain tension coming from Susan.
Once the girls have left for Jessica's room, Joy asks Susan why she seems so tense. After some coaxing, Susan admits that she doesn't like Jessica hanging around Allison because Allison is a lesbian. She desperately wants Jessica to find a man but is afraid Allison will lead her down the wrong path. Susan goes on to admit that she is particularly worried since she has to go away for a night in the coming week, and is certain that Allison will come over while she's gone and get up to no good. Joy seems to disagree fundamentally with Susan, but kindly offers to check in on Jessica during that time. Susan is immediately relieved, and gives Joy a house key.
A few days later, Jessica eagerly sees Susan off for her night away. Once Susan is gone, Allison is revealed to have been hiding near the entrance, and she enters the house. Together at last, Allison and Jessica kiss, revealing that they are lovers. Without wanting to waste another moment, they go to Jessica's bedroom to make love.
A few moments later, both girls are naked in bed. They make out sensually and caress each other's bodies, licking each other's nipples and eating each other out. As this happens, Joy arrives at the property and lets herself in quietly. She makes her way to the bedroom door and, without alerting the girls, watches them as they scissor each other. Joy is super turned on, and can't help but touch herself as she watches the girls go at it.
Joy eventually becomes so aroused and impatient that she interrupts the sex, confronting the girlfriends. Jessica is terrified, and after Joy insists that Allison leave, she motions for her girlfriend to do so. Allison, reluctantly, exits, leaving Jessica and Joy alone.
Joy joins Jessica on the bed, who pleads for her to not tell Susan about what she saw. Joy then suggests that maybe she and Jessica could enjoy some lesbian sex- THAT would certainly keep her from telling. Jessica is shocked, learning for the first time that Joy is a lesbian as well. Seeing no other option, Jessica agrees, and they plunge into an intense, sexual encounter that will keep both their secrets intact.
Duration: 46:52
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - With Friends Like Hers...

Tay Cooper & Ty Carter - Hot Guys Fuck Vendor

Studio: Hot Guys Fuck
Cast: Ty Carter, Tay Cooper
Genres: Brunette, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Creampie, Fetish, Face Fucking, pussy eating
You've all waited for this one... Welcome to the Experience! Ty Carter and Tay Cooper are as sweet as it gets. We've all seen them, the cute couple next door. From the surface, they seem wholesome, innocent.. but step into the bedroom with them and see how they really like to and you may end up changing your mind. These two are some freaky fucks! Tay loves being dominated and Ty happily fills that role for her. Ty has a stiff, fat cock and seems to have one speed on Tay's tight pink pussy... These two make history with the first-ever . A no condom special for this real-life couple.
Duration: 45:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3686kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tay Cooper & Ty Carter - Hot Guys Fuck

Pulled by the hair Marinette

Cast: Nadia Noja
Genres: All Sex, Cum Shot, Facial, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Rimming, Gagging, Face Fuck, Pussy Licking, 69, Small Tits, Natural Tits
Petite Romanian Nadia Noja stopped by for rough sex. I grab her by the throat and put my cock all the way in her mouth. I slap her face and put my fingers down her throat. I fuck her face and put her in a headlock. I flip her upside down on the couch and throat her with my cock and she eats my ass. I switch to POV and she throat my cock and eats more ass. She hops on my dick and rides it & I blow my load all the way inside her tight pussy. I tell her I'm not done with her yet and jump on the couch and fuck her face. I see how many fingers I can get inside her pussy then I fuck her hard from behind and fuck her face more. I ask if she's up for the deepthroat challenge and she holds it for 30 seconds. I wrap her hair around her neck adnd face fuck her then bend her over and pound her pussy more. She throat my cock and I pick her up in the air and pound her pussy and her throat. I take her to the bedroom and fuck her face in a 69 then pund her pussy in every position. She cums 5 times. I fuck her face even more then handcuff her and put her on her knees against the wall. I spit in her face and she asks for more. I fuck her face and vlow my load all over it. I throw her in the pool and give her one last surprise! Nadia was a good girl for !
Duration: 1:20:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4597kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pulled by the hair

Girlcore - Somebody's Watching Me Ternopil

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Girlcore
Cast: Gia Paige, Alina Lopez
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, 69, Fisting, Facesitting, Tribbing, Ass, Lesbian, Original Series, Fantasy, pussy eating
Mr. and Mrs. Howard (Brock Doom and Vera King) are supposed to be on their way to visit family for the weekend but, at the very last moment, their , Susan (Alina Lopez), has fallen ill and won't get out of bed. Susan lays under the covers with a thermometer in her mouth, looking clammy and disoriented.
'She's 18-years-old for goodness sake,' Mr. Howard barks, frustrated at the prospect of being late. He urges his wife to let the girl stay home alone. Mrs. Howard seems less convinced. What if she's faking it? What if they could find a last minute babysitter? What if they just cancelled the trip altogether? After some bickering back and forth, the parents finally decide that it's best for Susan to stay home while they go on the trip. Susan promises them that she'll get some rest and take care of herself and her parents leave. Susan lays quietly, listening to them exit, before slowly sitting up and pulling out the hot water bottle she used to fake her illness. A grin crosses her face. Finally, the house to herself -- all weekend!
With her parents away, Susan is enjoying her sweet freedom and dancing in her underwear when she is suddenly interrupted by her phone ringing. She picks it up but all she hears is a strange sound on the other end, as if someone is breathing heavily. When no one responds to her repeated greetings, she hangs up, puzzled.
A moment later, the phone rings again and when Susan picks it up she hears the same, strange sound. 'Is this some kind of crank call? Lisa.... Is that you??' She laughs into the phone before hanging it up. Instantly, the phone rings again. She picks it up.
She hears the same sound of heavy breathing on the other end of the line. She's starting to get freaked out now. 'Mom? ? Is that you?' She says cautiously. 'Who is this?' The breathing quickens before cutting out abruptly. Susan puts the phone down and shakes her head. She won't let her nerves get the best of her!
Later that night, Susan watches a movie on the TV in her room. She has forgotten about the crank call and is now engrossed in the scary movie. From outside, somebody sneaks up to the window and begins to watch her.
Suddenly, Susan is startled by a loud banging. She freezes before looking outside the window. She sees nothing. She hears another loud bang coming from her door. In a panic, she creeps towards the knob. Someone is inside the house! Summoning up all her courage, she opens it. No one is there. The hallway is dark and quiet. Susan breathes a sigh of relief. But then, the doorbell begins to ring wildly. Her eyes go wide in fear.
Susan rushes to the front door. She nervously cracks the door to discover a teenage girl (Gia Paige) standing outside. 'Help me! Help me!' She screams. Terrified, Susan opens the door wider and the stranger bursts in, slamming it behind her. 'We have to hide,' she continues. 'Before it finds us!' She pulls the stunned Susan back into her bedroom, slams the door and turns off the lights.
Slowly, the room becomes illuminated again by a colorful light. The stranger has pulled a magic screen from her backpack ... with all the pegs glowing. 'It doesn't like bright lights,' she whispers before starting to take off her dirty clothing. Susan can barely keep up. Who are you? What is going on? Should we be calling the police? The stranger catches her breath. 'My name is Amy. I'm 19 years old. I've just escaped from its clutches!' Susan stares at her in shock.
'It's been holding me hostage for months, trying to get inside me. It's a government cover-up. In a warehouse. Lots of industrial equipment. Some kind of mutant. It doesn't like bright lights. Listen, I need you to touch me! I need you to take off all of your clothes and touch me! It's the only way to stop it from getting inside!' Susan stands up and turns on her bedside light. Before Susan knows it, she and Amy are wrapped in each other's bodies.
Duration: 48:49
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13111kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlcore - Somebody's Watching Me
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03555 секунды с 9 запросами