Freak13 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Nikki Delano demands you become her dressed up sissy slave

Nikki Delano demands you become her dressed up sissy slave

Genre: Femdom, Female,

Pictures: 16
Max. Resolution: 1080x1920
Size: 1 Mb
Extension of Pictures: jpg

Nikki Delano just enjoys guiding a fellow while he is getting dressed and putting his make-up on. This brunette mistress wants a guy to look super sexy in his girly outfit so he can get lucky with a fine gentleman while in the club.nHey, there pretty little boy! Are you ready to be dressed up as a girl? I am going to take you out tonight with my friends and we are going to party. I want you to doll up so make sure to put something super spicy on. I have a dress in the closet just for you so go on and get it. I hope you will enjoy that red tight spandex dress. Pull it over your butt; I want to see how you look in it. You look super hot!nGet in those sparkly high heels and let's finish your makeup. Make sure to apply the eye shadow nicely and evenly on both eyes and make those lips super pouty using a bright lipstick. When you go dancing tonight, the boys are going to love it. They will not be able to resist your looks. Make sure that wig is on just right, I don't want you looking like a skank. You look so hot! You are going to take a lucky fellow home tonight.n - Nikki Delano

Download Links:
>>>Nikki Delano demands you become her dressed up sissy slave
Freak13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09460 секунды с 9 запросами