View Single Post
Old 12-13-2022, 12:02 AM   #2970
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Twisted Clinic Fetish Role Reversal Rubber Humiliation Therapy

Twisted Clinic - Fetish Role Reversal Rubber Humiliation Therapy

19 Pics

303x454
0 Mb

Bondage, Domination, Submissive, Femdom
It usually only takes men a few weeks to break under sexual denial, especially once you add sensory deprivation and bondage. Women can go months, even lifetimes, without an orgasm but it seems deeply tied to male sanity and sense of entitlement in the modern world. This submissive's mental wires are crossed enough that even genital pain is a turn on. Any attention is good attention, even when it is CBT? That is a very good sign that our special treatments are beginning to take effect! I turn his own kinks against him, including his lust for rubber. Scenes like this are why latex catsuits have so many extra zippers! Once the depraved have been deprived for long enough, they start to crave ANY kind of sexual stimulation. This chronic masturbator is the perfect test subject for my advanced tease and denial chastity training. If I can reprogram him to be my perfect servant, then ANY male can be rehabilitated with enough time and effort!

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11101 секунды с 9 запросами