View Single Post
Old 12-13-2022, 01:22 PM   #30966
Deeleve

Поблагодарили 21,506 раз(а) в 15,435 сообщениях

All my threads

Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Mr. Big Boss came into my office frustrated with his work day. A particular secretary with an attitude possibly lost one of our best clients. On top of that, Mr. Johnson was working Mr. Big Boss' nerves as well. The Boss came into my office with the intention of letting off some steam. I figured he just wanted to tie me up tightly but there was more to it than that.

First, he lashed my arms behind my back tightly. My wrists were pinned together so tight that I could barely move them. The Boss then shoved a huge ball gag in my mouth. He then commanded me to stand in front of my desk with my legs spread apart. He lifted my dress up over my ass to reveal my pantyhose and the fact that I wasn't wearing panties. He then told me to hold that position. My legs began to quiver as I stood in front of my desk with my legs apart and my arms thrust in the air. The Boss soon returned and started to let out his frustrations...

He grabbed the base of my pony tail ( to use as a handle ) and then started spanking my ass. My ass started to get hot as he continued to spank me. I whimpered and yelled out behind the ball gag as his big hand made contact with my ass. I was begging, silently, that he would finish soon. I didn't know how much more I was going to be able to take of it. Every time he hit me, I would jolt forward, my feet coming out of my high heels.

Name: Elizabeth Andrews - A Rosy Ass and Tight Bondage
Format: mp4
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:12:52
Size: 570 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/7c69e9d6cfcfe/pantyhose14425.mp4
Deeleve is offline   Reply With Quote
Пользователь сказал cпасибо:
Dcdog (12-13-2022)

Время генерации страницы 0.02259 секунды с 9 запросами