View Single Post
Old 12-13-2022, 02:50 PM   #1683
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Lauren Phillips - Fourth Appearance Frederika

Cast: Lauren Phillips
Genres: All Sex, Anal, Blowjob, Big Tits, Double Penetration, Interracial (IR), Redhead
Lauren Phillips is a Doctor putting on a Mouth to Mouth and First Aid class with three handsome Students. She starts the class off by reminding them what they learned last week. Then she says for Jon Jon to come up and show the class how to give Mouth to Mouth. He tries to put the Mouth to Mouth sanitary cover over her to breath into it but Lauren says "Sometimes it doesn't work. You have to learn to think on your feet when your equipment breaks - I always prefer to put my lips on the person when I do mouth to mouth! You've got to save your patient!" Jon Jon starts mouth to mouth on her lips and she turns it into a deep French Kiss. She then has Donny come up. She tells him he has to give her chest compressions so he starts to do them and she says "Wait you can see the clothing is getting in the way of you doing proper chest compressions! What do you do! Quick think on your feet! Open the shirt so you have access to your patient's bare chest!" She opens her shirt to show off her great chest he starts to do compressions, but she takes his hands and has him massage her tits instead. Then Prince comes up. She says "You've got to check your patient's airway, it might be clogged!" He starts to look for the airway tool in the first aid bag but can't find it and she says "Wait, that's OK I have another technique you can use to check my airway!" She massages his cock, takes it out and deepthroats it. Then Crazy DP Airtight sex follows with lots of ATM and ATP and after all the pop shots she tells them "Great job! you guys really are good at thinking on your feet and improvising. Next week we'll practice this again to make sure you have it down!"
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lauren Phillips - Fourth Appearance

Pure Taboo - Family Planning York Harbor

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Seth Gamble, Alex Coal
Genres: Natural Tits, Fingering, -In-Law, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Creampie, Reluctant, Cheating, Face Fucking, Black Hair, pussy eating
Video language: English
Steve (Seth Gamble) returning home when his wife, Pamela (Nicole Aria), calls him into the bedroom. She emotionally reveals that due to the recent unexpected of a friend's baby, she is too scared to have one of their own. This totally blindsides Steve, who was excited at the prospect of starting their family. He tries to convince her to change her mind, but she won't budge.
Out of sorts, he leaves the house to clear his head. He drives around the neighborhood, trying to calm down, but eventually stops. He takes out his cellphone and makes a call to Pamela's sibling, Naomi (Alex Coal), and asks if he can stop by for a visit. She agrees.
Moments later, Steve is at Naomi's home and rings her doorbell. She answers, and after hearing how distressed he is, invites him inside to talk. Once they're comfortable, Steve recounts what happened between him and Pamela. He breaks down, expressing how much he wanted to raise a family with Pamela, and how sudden this has been.
Naomi is sympathetic, suddenly revealing that she too desperately wants to start a family, but hasn't been able to due to work and lack of relationships. Seth hears this and gets a unconventional idea.
He offers to have sex with Naomi and impregnate her so that they can both raise the baby in secret. Naomi initially refuses, but is convinced when Steve mentions that Pamela needs to find out, crafting a scheme that is so bold and tempting, that Naomi finally gives in. She lets Steve fuck her, putting a plan in motion that may give them exactly what they've always wanted, but comes with the price of constant secrecy.
Duration: 51:20
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9805kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - Family Planning

Pure Taboo - Anything Goes Alexandria

Cast: Nicole Sage, Oliver Davis
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Anal, Natural Tits, Fingering, Hairy, Interracial, Facial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Voyeur, Face Fucking, pussy eating
It turns out that their group of friends (including their significant others) has always teased them about their chemistry together, eventually creating a pool to entice Claire and Randy to go on a date. The pool has since escalated to what they are about to do today: Claire and Randy will livestream their date to their group of friends, and the friends will be able to make anonymous requests throughout. There is only one rule: anything goes.
A few minutes later, Randy has set up a laptop in front of the couch, informing Claire that the stream is ready to begin. They will hear the requests from their friends in the form of a computerized voice. The livestream begins, and as Randy and Claire get their first anonymous requests, it instantly becomes clear that they will be having sex on the livestream. Following the anonymous requests, Claire and Randy kiss, then get undressed. The next request is for Claire to suck Randy's cock, and the requests just get raunchier from there. Claire and Randy seem to be enjoying themselves, but will this make things awkward with their friends afterwards?
Duration: 34:14
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8821kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - Anything Goes

Pure Taboo - Whatever Keeps You Safe Robson

Cast: Dante Colle, Aliya Brynn
Genres: Blonde, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum swallow, Big Dick, Handjob, Gagging, Face Fucking, open mouth facial, virgin, pussy eating
Aliya Brynn is anxious as she tiptoes around her house, closing all the curtains. Something is clearly spooking her and every little sound makes her jump, including when her friend, Dante Colle, arrives and knocks on the door.
As she lets him in, he notices her being on edge. Once they sit down and make themselves comfortable, it's revealed that Aliya is worried because of various news reports alerting the public to a serial stalking virgin teen girls. Since a virgin, she's afraid that she might become a target, too.
Although Dante's just a friend, he sees a unique opportunity to put Aliya at ease get a little something for it as well. He delicately suggests that can have sex so that she's not a virgin anymore, which means the serial won't target her. While Aliya is shocked by the suggestion, since she's never seen Dante in such a way before, it IS a good idea. Despite her initial reservations, with Dante's promise of doing whatever it takes to keep her safe, she's game.
Duration: 41:38
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9108kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - Whatever Keeps You Safe

Finley Townley

Cast: Finley
Genres: 11 Cumshots, Brunette, Cheater, Condom Swallow, Deepthroat, Fingering, First Black Cock, Fucking, Gang Bang, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Theater Room
This happy go lucky comic book nerd and artist turned out to be quite the little slut which is exactly what we're looking for!
She's a sleeper guys with a bang'n body and an appetite for cum...a total cock pleaser! It didn't take long after we met that I thought "Oh ya, this chick is a freak and is probably down for anything". She sucked and fucked her way through 11 guys but that's not it. After the Gloryhole visit was over and we were just hanging out, she told me that she was still horny and wanted to know if there were any girls down to play. Imagine asking me that question?!?! I have a phone full of girls that are always "down to play" and Genna was blowing up my phone a few days earlier about something similar so I put these two together in the Theater Room and cut them loose. It was a lot of action so I'll be adding that as a separate bonus video.
I wasn't going to post this video so soon but she's eager to get back for another visit so here it is. If her rating is high then she gets invited back to the Gloryhole.
Duration: 55:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10642kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Finley

Pure Taboo - Anyone Will Do Edenville

Cast: Seth Gamble, Ember Snow
Genres: Natural Tits, Fingering, Asian, Interracial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Creampie, Rough Sex, Face Fucking, Black Hair
Jennie (Ember Snow) has been planning to become a single parent for several months, with an adoption lined up that is expected any day now. As she puts the finishing touches on the nursery she has set up in her small apartment, she receives an unexpected call from the adoption agency. The agency director informs her that the person who was supposed to put the baby up for adoption has had a change of heart and now Jennie will return to the waiting list.
Devastated by the news, Jennie has an emotional breakdown, as flashbacks of her many past failed attempts to get pregnant flood her mind, while she destroys the baby items she has bought in a rage. In the end, her bedroom and make-shift nursery are destroyed.
Impulsively, Jennie grabs her laptop and scrolls to a classifieds website. She doesn't care about doing things 'the right way' anymore and wants to get pregnant . Jennie creates a post to advertise that she wants someone to come to her house and cum inside of her - anyone will do.
Later that night, Jennie answers the door to a man named Brandon (Seth Gamble), who is responding to her ad. She impatiently pulls him inside, ripping her clothes off her body and begging him to fill her up inside. He is more than happy to oblige.
Jennie's going to get what she wants...no matter it takes.
Duration: 37:28
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13068kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - Anyone Will Do

Hitzefrei - All You Cocks Are Mine! Jekyll Island

Studio: Hitzefrei
Cast: Aby Action, Texas Patti, Thomas
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Threesome, Natural Tits, Anal Fingering, Fingering, Milf, 69, Toys, Facesitting, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Face Fucking, Black Hair, Cum on Pussy, pussy eating, German
'I hope all cocks will pleasure your ass!' Every woman should have a friend like Texas Patti. No inhibitions and always down for a hot fuck. But in times of need, a woman must take action and get herself a hot fuckboy. Super-hot Aby gets lucky today: she soon finds out that her ass has never been properly fucked before -- and certainly not with a tongue massaging her pussy at the same time.
Duration: 30:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5072kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hitzefrei - All You Cocks Are Mine!
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06954 секунды с 9 запросами