View Single Post
Old 12-14-2022, 01:17 PM   #141
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cowtest Part 1 - Cowgirl Chambersville

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments.
My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion.
When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum.
During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state.
My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known.
Thank you PD, may I have another?

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:49
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1175kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 246.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowtest Part 1 - Cowgirl

Queenlin - From Pillow Fight To Hard Sex Udon Thani

Genres: Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cowgirl, Doggy Style, Fingering, Hardcore, Creampie
Queenlin and her boyfriend spend the evening at home. She wants to cuddle in bed but the dude chooses to read his favorite book.
Duration: 31:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7769kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Queenlin - From Pillow Fight To Hard Sex

Dominate Me Please HD Deepwater

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Blacked
Cast: Ava Addams
Genres: Big Tits, Facial, Riding, Reverse Cowgirl, Standing-Doggystyle, Missionary, Hairy Bush, Pussy Licking, Interracial
Video language: English
Ava is a record executive and being attracted to clients is not unusual and rarely an issue. However, with her latest portfolio addition, it hasn't been easy. She can't stop thinking about him - and when the deal becomes a little more personal, it's time to keep this contract just between themselves.
Duration: 30:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11996kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dominate Me Please HD

Big booty Hooters deliver girl gets fucked Orangeville

Release Year: 2021
Studio: PureBBW
Cast: Crystal Blue
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Stile, BBW
In this sexy scene, there is everything that you can look at. The girl skillfully fulfills all desires and dutifully does everything that she is told ...
Duration: 23:19
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 7737kbps
Audio: 236kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big booty Hooters deliver girl gets fucked

Rika Fane - Natural masseuse loves big cock (2022) Stettler

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Rika Fane
Genres: HD Video, All Sex
Blonde-haired beauty Rika Fane is enthralled by the sight of Marvin Straight’s hot, wet body as he takes a shower. When the handsome stud steps into the sauna, Rika strips naked and follows him inside for a steamy makeout session! The petite Czech bends over and treats Marvin to a sensual blowjob, then she sits on his long, thick cock to ride it in cowgirl. Dark-haired stud Marvin eats out Rika’s tight pussy before penetrating the tattooed babe from behind doggystyle, then the pair have a sexy side fuck on the massage table. To finish, Rika bounces some more on Marvin’s lap until the well-hung hunk pulls out to cum all over her nice, firm ass!
Duration: 20:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5172kbps
Audio: 222kbps

File size: 808.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rika Fane - Natural masseuse loves big cock (2022)

No Nut? Nah! Burrows

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Coco Lovelock
Genres: Blonde, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Cum In Hair, Cum In Mouth, Doggystyle, Dress, Facial, Hardcore, Missionary, Natural Tits, Reverse Cowgirl, Shaved Pussy, Small Tits, Step Brother, Step Sister, Teen, Tiny, Waitress, White, Wild
It’s November, and by extension, that means it’s ‘No Nut’ November. Alex Jett feels pretty confident in his ability to get through the challenge, but his stepsister, Coco Lovecock, has other plans for him. Through multiple attempts fucking and sucking, Coco will do everything in her power to sap Alex dry, ultimately making him fail the harrowing trial that is No Nut November.
Duration: 59:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3112kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Nut? Nah!

Katrina Colt - Assfucking Oiled Up Katrina Salo

Cast: Katrina Colt
Genres: Anal, Anal Creampie, Ass To Mouth, Bikini, Blowjob, Brunette, Bubble Butt, Cowgirl, Deep Throat, Gonzo, Missionary, Natural Tits, Oil, Sex Toys, Side Fuck, Small Tits, Spanking, Wet
Gorgeous Katrina Colt is poolside, showing off her perfect body in a pink micro bikini. Katrina's big, round booty glistens in the sun, especially when she drenches it in warm oil and bounces it for the camera. Inside, horny Katrina plays with a number of sex toys, putting them all in her ass to see which one feels best. Katrina soon gets bored of her toys and she's ready for the real thing! When Keiran Lee arrives, he lends Katrina his meaty cock, and she rides him until he explodes in her tight ass hole.
Duration: 27:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5018kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katrina Colt - Assfucking Oiled Up Katrina
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05410 секунды с 9 запросами