View Single Post
Old 12-15-2022, 03:54 PM   #243
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Two Muffdivers Get Some Sausage Hill

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Shalina Devine & Chloé aka Chloe Lamour
Genres: Threesome, MILF, Big Tits, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Cum On Tits
Video language: English
Romanian goddess Shalina Devine recently broke up with her boyfriend and moved in with her best friend, Sexy Slovakian Chloe.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3903kbps
Audio: 279kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Two Muffdivers Get Some Sausage

Full Body Workout With Perfect Blonde Stephanie Love Krefeld

Cast: Stephanie Love
Genres: Blonde, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Cum on Tits, Milf, Pussy Licking, Reverse Cowgirl, Shaved Pussy, Workout, Workout Bottoms
There’s nothing that Stephanie loves more than her fitness training sessions with Brad. He's hunky and heavily involved in her workouts, and always finds a way to leave her body sore and pulsing for more!
Duration: 43:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3812kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Full Body Workout With Perfect Blonde Stephanie Love

Luke's Pov - Andy Adams Gets Cum All Over Her Huge Tits Zutphen

Studio: Luke's Pov
Cast: Andy Adams
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Milf, Tattoos, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Titty Fuck, Handjob, Cum On Tits, POV
A few days later, Harley and Penelope 'borrow' the next package and use Harley's cellphone to start filming an unboxing video. However, as they unwrap the package and open the box, they have to stop recording when they find out that the box is full of lingerie and sex toys.
Duration: 7:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2692kbps

File size: 156.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luke's Pov - Andy Adams Gets Cum All Over Her Huge Tits

Pure Taboo - Their Wicked Ways Hoven

Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: John Strong, Elexis Monroe, Kyler Quinn
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Threesome, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, Petite, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Cum On Tits, Model Debut, Religion, pussy eating
Hannah (Kyler Quinn), Bethany (Elexis Monroe), and John (John Strong) sitting down for a meal. The atmosphere is calm and polite as John leads them into a brief prayer before dinner. As they begin their meal, John asks Hannah what she did today. Hannah tells him that she went to the park. John tenses, looking disapproving and scolds Hannah for going to a place filled with such unsavory characters, saying 'You're only 18, sweetheart. Ever since God brought you onto our doorstep and out of the clutches of your awful, sinful biological and , it's been our job to keep you safe. I'm just watching out for you.' Hannah promises to ask permission next time she goes to the park. John smiles and pats Hannah's hand proudly with his own.
Later that day, Hannah is in her bedroom studying with her phone nearby. She is startled when she suddenly receives a text. She checks her phone and sees a dick pic, her eyes going wide with fear and surprise. The pic is quickly followed by a message saying, 'lol shit sorry. Wrong number. That was for my gf.' Hannah is shocked and throws her phone across the bed from her. There are a few tense moments as she quiets down, staring at the phone as if it's calling to her.
After some hesitation, she carefully picks the phone back up and stares at the dick pic again with wide eyes, completely unsure what to do. She goes to delete it, but then hesitates. Instead of deleting it she closes the phone again and puts it aside, shaking her head to clear her thoughts, and goes back to studying.
Throughout the next couple of days, Hannah spends time around the house, but no matter what she does, she is always eventually distracted, her attention pulled towards her phone.
The first few times this happens, she just pulls out the phone but doesn't unlock it, putting it back in her pocket after some debate. The last couple of times though, she gets bolder and unlocks the phone, careful to look around skittishly before sneaking a peek when she feels nobody is looking. These are quick peeks and she closes the phone again and pockets it, nervous.
Finally, Hannah sneaks to her room to look at the picture, aroused by it, masturbating to explore newfound feelings.
Suddenly, there is a knock on the door before it's opened. Bethany enters, in the midst of asking if Hannah could help her with housework, and catches Hannah masturbating. Furious, she confiscates the phone and says she's deleting the photo. Bethany grounds Hannah and leaves.
Days later, Hannah is still grounded and without her phone. She's pacing around her bedroom. We get the sense Hannah's mood has changed. She's still a meek girl but seems a bit more disobedient and restless. She glares at the door and decides to break the rules, taking a deep breath as she sneaks out of her bedroom and into her parents' bedroom to get the phone. She sees that Bethany didn't delete the picture after all and is shocked.
Bethany walks in and catches Hannah, who confronts her about being a hypocrite, accusing Bethany of touching herself like she told Hannah off for doing. Bethany is furious, and they argue about Hannah's right to be sexual. It quickly becomes clear that Hannah is uncontrollably corrupted by lust and begs her for sex, desparate to know what it feels like. She threatens to expose Bethany for keeping the phone and dick pic if she doesn't help.
Bethany scowls and curses under her breath but agrees to do it.
Bethany is uncomfortable as she awkwardly begins to fumble at Hannah. Hannah quickly takes the lead and it's like her body has a mind of its own. Bethany tries briefly to resist and protest but it becomes clear she's into this too. The corruption has spread. As Hannah leads her along, soon Bethany doesn't need instructions at all and they both are very in sync as they fuck, fully consumed by lust.
Suddenly John enters the bedroom, catching them in the act. Crushed that he's failed his family, he surrenders to Hannah and Bethany when they lust for him, powerless to resist their wicked ways...
Duration: 44:01
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 15406kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - Their Wicked Ways

Pure Taboo - Team Player West Danville

Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Sarah Vandella, Zac Wild
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Milf, Old Young, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Titty Fuck, Cum On Tits, Reluctant, Cheating, pussy eating
Sean (Derrick Pierce) is a well-known and respected coach preparing young athletes for their sports career. However, despite his reputation for being strict with his athletes, he's a bit of a pushover in his personal life. It's how Catherine (Sarah Vandella), the team owner's wife, managed to worm her way into his life... and bed.
Catherine is used to getting what she wants. Being surrounded by all these young, muscular men gets her heart pounding. While she likes ordering Sean around, she's looking for something new... and she has her eye on the star athlete, Jesse (Zac Wild). He's a bit scrawny for her tastes, but she has a plan to change all that...
Since Catherine has Sean wrapped around her little finger, both personally and professionally, it doesn't take much to convince him to add a little something... extra... to Jesse's training routine to bulk him up. She couldn't care less that the trust between Sean and Jesse will surely be shattered once she stakes her claim. All she cares about is that Jesse becomes big and strong.
And if Jesse truly wants to make it big, when the time comes, he'll have to give in and satisfy her every command... or she'll destroy both him Sean.
Duration: 47:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1200kbps

File size: 463.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - Team Player

XConfessions - She Groped Me by the Groceries Mishref

Studio: XConfessions
Cast: Luke Hotrod, Magena Yama
Genres: Brunette, Small Tits, Hairy, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Cum On Tits, rimming, pussy eating
I never normally do the shopping with headphones. But this time I thought I would isolate myself from distractions. I was close to the dairy products when I noticed; She is trying to get my attention, gesturing at the height of my eyes, and when I removed my earphones she asked me if I spoke English. I helped her find the eggs and to weigh the vegetables, and received her thanks. In a short time I completed my shopping. When I reached the checkout she was still in the queue, 3 or 4 customers before; bored by the long line, at one point she turned around and recognized me, flashing a radiant smile. After paying, I left the supermarket and headed toward the parking lot. Just around the corner I felt myself seized by the arms and dragged into a dark closet; There were brooms in a corner and steel shelves full of detergents. The door closed behind me and I realized it was her. She put her hands around my neck and began to kiss. Seconds later she broke away looking at me with a mischievous expression; She kept her eyes planted on me as she knelt and undid my belt. She licked for a few seconds the upright rod before taking it in her mouth; I put my hand through her hair to accompany the movements of her head as she pumped. After a few minutes she stood up, took off her panties and put her hands against the wall, her back to me. She ordered me to stick it in her ass and to come inside her; I lifted her dress and slid my fingers into her wet pussy, then rubbed her little hole to lubricate it. I penetrated, slowly savouring her muffled cries and the muscles stiffened. I sank into her and nibbled her neck, blowing on her ear. After a few more thrusts I released my hot seed. We remained motionless inside each other until our pounding hearts subsided; She broke free, she gave me one last kiss and in a moment was out. She had left the damp panties on the ground. I gathered myself and, after that, put them in my bag along with the rest of my shopping.
Duration: 17:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3390kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 450.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: XConfessions - She Groped Me by the Groceries

Test Them Out Rustenburg

Cast: Alyx Star
Genres: Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cowgirl, Cum on Tits, Doggystyle,High Heels, Missionary, Natural Tits, Shaved Pussy, Tit Fuck, Tit Pla
Alyx Star shows off her huge attributes, feeling herself until Jessy Jones comes in and puts her attributes to the test.
Duration: 35:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11720kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Test Them Out
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03473 секунды с 9 запросами