View Single Post
Old 12-16-2022, 03:16 PM   #528
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Exposed Featuring Dia Zerva Vicenza

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Dia Zerva is in need of some cock. She knows she will have to suffer through some intense bondage and torment if she wants to get her fix. This idea excites her even more.
PD begins by taking her for a run up the mountain. She wears a metal collar with a chain attached to the back of the truck. Her hands are cuffed behind her back. The heels she wears make it hard to keep up the pace, but PD solves that problem by making her run barefoot. The feeling of the rocks cutting into the bottoms of her feet is almost too much to bear. Dia welcomes the relief PD offers when he chains her to his favorite tree for a quick suck.
Back at the barn, Dia finds herself bound in the gibbet. This is a versatile, metal device that leaves her body completely exposed. There is a metal bar gag in her mouth and a wood device crushing her tits. She cannot move, she cannot speak, she is one with the metal that encapsulates her. PD changes her position for easier access. After warming her up with the cane, he leans her forward to get his dick sucked. He suspends her over a fire with a dildo jammed up her cunt. She needs to cool off, so PD takes her for a swim in the water tank. Dia does not fully appreciate the beauty of the gibbet until PD shows her that she can use it to fuck herself.
Dia is an insatiable bondage whore who craves more sucking and fucking. PD has a chair that gives him access to all her holes. He fucks her from the front, but only after beating her pussy and tits with a flogger. When he leans her forward in the chair, he makes her suck it and then he fucks her from the back. Even after spending the day in bondage and being jerked off several times, she still hasn’t had enough.
Format: mp4
Duration: 57:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 643.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Exposed Featuring Dia Zerva

Exquisite Torment Port Clyde

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Marina
Genres: BDSM, Latex, Clamps, Bondage, Vibro
Video language: English
Cyd Black and Marina have not seen each other in a while so this should be an exciting and enthusiastic reunion. He has always been one of the most sadistic minds around, which she finds incredibly exciting.
Duration: 43:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 493.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Exquisite Torment

Wrong House: Cookies Fanshawe

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Anal Hook, Anal Fingering, Fingering, Squirting, Vibrator, Clothespins, Dildo, Toys, Caning, Suspension
A trip to Costa Rica with my friends sounded like a great way to spend my summer. All I had to do was sell a bunch of cookies and we'd have enough money to go. Everyone was so nice until I went to the house on the corner. Everyone said to skip that house, but I didn't listen. He's deranged. He locks me in different positions to torment my body. He twists and stretches me. He hurts me when he's in a good mood and me when he's not. I don't know if he'll ever let me go. I don't know what is worse: His cruel desires or the fact that it's all happening in such a beautiful environment. When he's not hurting me or touching my body I get to look out into the woods and pretend I'm in paradise. It's evil!
Duration: 41:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wrong House: Cookies

Rockys Road Part 2 Houghton

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Rocky gets caned and has to eat a disgusting shake.Rocky sits on her throne waiting for the heavy caning she deserves. Her ass is pushed out so she can't move an inch. Even wiggling away from the strokes is impossible. It's time for a little protocol. Each time she gets hit she must count, show gratitude, and ask for another. It's not just her ass that gets hit though. Her feet and thighs have to get some too. Her back doesn't escape the torment, it gets the whip.Six cans are brought out for Rocky to choose from. She is to pick three of them. The contents of which are put in a blender. Once the concoction is mixed the aroma begins filling the room. Everyone on set has to smell it. She's chosen tomatoes, olives, and dog food. Rocky must eat ask much as she can. She's going to be sick!
Duration: 58:50
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rockys Road Part 2

Best of Pov Sklavias Part 4 Ookala

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Solo,Torture,Wax Play,Masturbation,Fist
Two hours of highlights from Sklavias in the POV perspective: torment them - they will do everything for you!
Duration: 1:59:26
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 843kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 825.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Best of Pov Sklavias Part 4

IR - Hazel Hypnotic and Cyd Black - The Stuck in Bondage Port Alexander

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
You probably don't think of orgasms as being a form of intense torment for the person having them. Hazel Hypnotic never did either. But when Cyd Black got his hands on her she suddenly saw the potential.
The first step is increasing the sensitivity of her pussy as much as possible. That doesn't mean going at her with a vibrator right away. In fact, it is all about the impact toys at first. A cane, a riding crop, then a thin and stinging flogger all fall across her pussy, one after the other, making her wet and horny while they do their work.
Hazel has no way to defend herself. The metal bar her limbs are strapped to doesn't even spread her legs but it does let Cyd roll her back so that her pussy is exposed. The celebrator is a tiny little vibrator but it's more than enough to cause the first orgasms from her. She barely has time to think about how she expected it to be worse when Cyd comes back with a suction device for her clit.
Pulling her pussy into the cup causes all of the blood to rush to the area. If it was super sensitive before, now it is almost excruciating. It's the perfect time to apply the Hitachi. If Hazel wasn't gagged she'd probably be screaming bloody from the feeling of having her private parts rocked by the most powerful hand held vibrator. She nearly passes out from the orgasms.
When Hazel comes back to her senses she is in a completely different position. She's on her stomach in a hog-tie, except all of the bondage is still cold iron. She can't see behind her but it doesn't take much imagination to know what is coming next. She feels Cyd sliding his fingers inside of her sore snatch and knows that they are just a warm up. Mr. Pogo is going to take her and there is nothing that she can do about it.
Duration: 40:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Hazel Hypnotic and Cyd Black - The Stuck in Bondage
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07267 секунды с 9 запросами