View Single Post
Old 12-16-2022, 03:28 PM   #715
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Poor Sales Part 2 Entriken

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English
As most pretty girls do I always get my way. Sometimes it means flirting with the right person. Sometimes it means letting someone slap my butt on occasion. Sometimes it means letting the boss throw me across his desk and fuck me till he's emptied his balls.
When the big boss OT called me into his office I thought I knew what I was going to have to do. I'd shake my pretty little ass in his face. Maybe bat my pretty little eyes and he'd ignore the fact that my sales have been dropping steadily. Instead OT had his own ideas. After he tied me up with rope in several different ways for Hardtied I found myself straddling a block of wood that was way too sharp at the top. My head was completely covered with a thick leather bag. I could barely breath through the nose holes. When he put clamps on my nipples I knew I was in for a horrible time. I should never have flirted with OT.
I tried to entice him to fuck me, but he just wanted to put me in different contorted horrible devices. He finally gave me an orgasm, but not the way I wanted it. I wanted him to fuck me. I always want them to fuck me. What can I say? I'm Ariel Blue and I'm a dirty slut!
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Poor Sales Part 2

Brina - Tomboy Friedberg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Suspension, Torture
Brina's played around with cuffs and tape with her husband, but she's never seen the likes of PD before. She's strung up by the neck high onto her tip toes. Then PD punches and slaps her, dragging her to the floor for a half-hogtie. Now his cock goes in her mouth. He puts her in a steer tie, then folded up on her back. PD's cock fucks her in the ass as he vibrates her to orgasm. Bound to a chair, she comes hard and long, her face wet with cum.
Format: real
Duration: 40:53
Video: 852x488, RV40, 737kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 220.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brina - Tomboy

Caned Lane Holland Patent

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Watching Ashley Lane get off is a thing of beauty. When she cums it is almost subtle. There are moans and gasps, to be sure, as the intensity of her experience builds up. She throws her head back and gives breathy, heaving pants as she finally achieves her goal. But unlike some she doesn't buck and scream. She accepts her with a quiet, almost resigned grace. And Ashley has one of the prettiest cum- faces you'll ever see. Her eyes glaze over, she can barely keep them open. The muscles in her face relax from the tense look she had just before her orgasm. She looks sleepy and peaceful, lying there bound on our floor.
Duration: 58:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caned Lane

IR - Hazel Hypnotic and Cyd Black - The Stuck in Bondage Mount Hamilton

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
You probably don't think of orgasms as being a form of intense torment for the person having them. Hazel Hypnotic never did either. But when Cyd Black got his hands on her she suddenly saw the potential.
The first step is increasing the sensitivity of her pussy as much as possible. That doesn't mean going at her with a vibrator right away. In fact, it is all about the impact toys at first. A cane, a riding crop, then a thin and stinging flogger all fall across her pussy, one after the other, making her wet and horny while they do their work.
Hazel has no way to defend herself. The metal bar her limbs are strapped to doesn't even spread her legs but it does let Cyd roll her back so that her pussy is exposed. The celebrator is a tiny little vibrator but it's more than enough to cause the first orgasms from her. She barely has time to think about how she expected it to be worse when Cyd comes back with a suction device for her clit.
Pulling her pussy into the cup causes all of the blood to rush to the area. If it was super sensitive before, now it is almost excruciating. It's the perfect time to apply the Hitachi. If Hazel wasn't gagged she'd probably be screaming bloody from the feeling of having her private parts rocked by the most powerful hand held vibrator. She nearly passes out from the orgasms.
When Hazel comes back to her senses she is in a completely different position. She's on her stomach in a hog-tie, except all of the bondage is still cold iron. She can't see behind her but it doesn't take much imagination to know what is coming next. She feels Cyd sliding his fingers inside of her sore snatch and knows that they are just a warm up. Mr. Pogo is going to take her and there is nothing that she can do about it.
Duration: 40:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Hazel Hypnotic and Cyd Black - The Stuck in Bondage

Tina Kay Ajax

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bondage, Tied, Cuffed
Sexy girl Tina Kay in dress metal extreme first time kinky orgasm.
Duration: 5:09
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11652kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 446.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tina Kay

Anal orgasm Van Vleet

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Bdsm, Metal Bondage, Cuffed
Ebony girl steel hard tied up and extreme electric vibed orgasm.
Duration: 6:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19731kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal orgasm

Metal dildo insertion Paulding

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Bdsm, Metal Bondage, Cuffed
Super sexy brunette Metal dildo insertion, kinky orgasm action.
Duration: 6:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14674kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 731.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Metal dildo insertion
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07753 секунды с 9 запросами