Freak13 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Jewell Marceau has a blast while giving out JOI

Jewell Marceau has a blast while giving out JOI

Genre: Femdom, Female,

Pictures: 16
Max. Resolution: 1080x1920
Size: 1 Mb
Extension of Pictures: jpg

Jewell Marceau is feeling a bit bored and she wants to play a kinky game with a horny stud. She is going to give him some JOI while he has a massive butt plug up his anal hole. This will make the hot mistress really happy.nHow about I tell you how to jerk yourself off? That will at least make our visit interesting. For starters, take off all your clothes and show me that dick. It is always standing at attention, isn't it? So predictable. Well, since I want to make this game unusual maybe we should stick something in your ass this time. If you don't agree with that idea, tough luck. You are doing this under my command and you will obey me.nBend over and shove that huge butt plug up there right now or else I will not let you jerk off. Okay, you can use some lube. Oh, that looks really cute. Now start stroking your cock with your right hand. I can see that you are starting to like that butt plug. Is your ass just griping on to it? Keep playing with your boner, it is getting me really excited. Maybe you should spit on your rod and play only with its tip.n - Jewell Marceaun

Download Links:
>>>Jewell Marceau has a blast while giving out JOI
Freak13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14099 секунды с 9 запросами