Freak13 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Nikki Delano wants you to jerk your dick and cum for her

Nikki Delano wants you to jerk your dick and cum for her

Genre: Femdom, Female,

Pictures: 16
Max. Resolution: 1080x1920
Size: 1 Mb
Extension of Pictures: jpg

Kinky mistress Nikki Delano wants to see a fellow get frisky with his member so she dolled up in a hot black outfit which is just what a randy guy needs in a combination with the brunette's formidable JOI. This is going to be a fun game.nI bet you are enjoying my sexy outfit. Tell me what you want to do to me. Do you want to fuck me? It would be really good if you fucked me nice and hard but first I need you to take out your cock and start stroking it for me. Let me look at it. Now grab it and spit on it before you start playing with it. Your boner needs to be properly lubed up.nNow start jerking it slowly, from the bottom all the way to the top. Grab the base of your prick, spit on it again and let me see those long strokes. I can tell that you are enjoying this game since that love tool is getting pretty hard. Plus, you get to look at my amazing body while you are masturbating. It is really turning me on to watch you while you make that rod super hard. I want it deep inside of me.n - Nikki Delano

Download Links:
>>>Nikki Delano wants you to jerk your dick and cum for her
Freak13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16418 секунды с 9 запросами