View Single Post
Old 12-18-2022, 09:48 AM   #283
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Gay - Tooled Up Twinks (Bottom Boys) Americus

Video language: English
Scene One: Office Sex Sneaking in a quick wank at work, this cute dark haired twink gets caught by a blonde beauty who takes advantage of the horned up boy and soon gets him on his knees servicing his dick. Bending over the chair, our blonde star gets his hole well and truly stretched with an almighty bare dick, pushing him to the limit and further as he pounds away whilst the horny bottom boy jerks off. Exploding with cum all over the desk, he loves the feel of hard dick up his ass, shooting his load twice, we get three doses of jizz from just 2 guys!!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:37:40
Video: 720x416, XviD, 1762kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Tooled Up Twinks (Bottom Boys)

Gay - First Time Vol3 Rarotonga

Get an intimate look inside the innocent virginal minds of four hot teenage boys as they recall all the expectation and excitement of getting their cherries popped. Blond cutie Scotty Clarke recreates the night his tight tender ass got rocked for the first time while Dallas Trenton tells a sincere story of submissively taking a big cock from an older man he met on Grindr. Evan Parker turned out to be a rough fucking lover from the start and sexy Spanish boy Anderson Lovell shows that he had a taste for rimming even as a young teen. Bonus Treat: spend Halloween with your favorite Helix twinks as they fuck a pumpkin in this cum dripping bonus foursome!
Duration: 2:01:09
Video: 852x480, XviD, 1952kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - First Time Vol3

僕のピンクア Mc Grann

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Asian, Teen, Twinks, Anal, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese
止めどない興奮の行くつく先には…?� ��え、教えてよ君は一万円でどこまで できるのか…
名前も知らない大人と本番セックス!� ��過ぎる少年4人の顔に勃起しっぱな� �!
もうこれ以上はやめてください…怯� �る無垢な少年の未使用アナルを奥ま� ��ガン掘り!
貞操観なし!モラル欠如の援助交際!最 初よりも感じる身体になってきたね!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:47:57
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 僕のピンクア

Twinks Like it just bareback Lake Stevens

Hot scenes of the hottest bareback fucking, sucking and cum eating Ikarus Entertainment have ever produced! This movie is packed with loads of hardcore action.
Duration: 1:35:16
Video: 528x384, XviD, 867kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 699.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twinks Like it just bareback

Oiled Up Twinks Sc.1 Ladoga

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation
Loverboys Aaron Shine and Ronnie Pet are in for a spicy bareback treat together. They kiss and make out in addictive massage scene, pouring oil on their hard dicks and balls, moaning together for the same outcome. A good anal fuck in bareback scenes, with rimming in between and some good, deepthroat pleasures. Everything nicely mixed in this flavored massage anal shag.
Duration: 26:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Oiled Up Twinks Sc.1

Number vol.22 - Freestyle Dolgeville

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Coat Company
Cast: Masato, Shuhei
Genres: Asian, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Handjob, Masturbation, Rimming, Solo, Toys, Teens & Twinks
メインデビューから話題沸騰…180逆� �水泳部「聖人()・18才」が、半年の交 渉を経て遂にタチ・ウケアナルを決� �!メインモデルとして待望の登場!
甘く端正なマスクに、全身バキバキ� �圧倒的筋肉美、ハンパなく鍛えられ� ��太腿、プリケツ…。
人気体育会・周平、大志との豪華競� �!新人ボクシング部、スイマー初掘ら れなど、アスリート達の「初」が詰� �った渾身の全5パート!
1. 聖人、青空の下、競パンオナニー初� �ナル開発!バイブに呻きながらも、自 分で出し入れ!なんと頭上まで豪快射� ��!
2. 腹筋ボコボコの新人ボクシング部19才 、初の雄責めにあふれるガマン汁!何� ��もイキそうになり噴水発射!
3. 聖人、初絡みは大志20才を初タチ!緊� �の聖人に、大志が男らしいリードで� ��交尾を教え込む!初めての締まりに� �中でピストン…大志掘られイキ!
4. 長巨根のスジ筋スイマー22才、怒涛の 初掘られで駅弁まで!イラマチオに涙� ��で涎を流す!容赦なきガン掘りにも� �ぐに勃つ巨根…掘られイキ顔射!
5. 聖人、覚悟の初穴貫通で周平19才が激 タチ!バスルームで競パンプレイ!エロ 筋肉をぶつけ合う激交尾!周平の超硬� ��ストンに悶絶しながらも掘られイキ !
Duration: 2:37:15
Video: 720x404, MP4V, 1950kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Number vol.22 - Freestyle

Dick & Tom DP Cumhungry Brit Connor And Jizz In His Face! Orick

Release Year: 2013
Studio: DirtyFuckers.staxus
Cast: (Connor Levi, Dick Casey, Tom (aka Ivo Kerk))
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshot, DAP, Facial, Kissing, Muscles, Masturbation, Tattoos, Threesome, Twink, Uncut.
Enjoy watching Connor Levi in a double peration scene with Dick and Tom, two muscle studs who know how to treat a cumhungry Brit!... Everyone’s favorite slutty British boy Connor Levi is back in action with a double team effort of muscle cock, from hunky boys Dick Casey and Tom – who I think is a brand new performer. If you know more about this gorgeous young inked hunk then please let me know, I’m so impatient when ites to the new guys and finding out about them!From the short description on the site and the pics in the gallery this looks like it’s going to be an impressive gay DP video, with Connor taking those muscle boy dicks in his ass and getting off on being owned by both of them at the same time.I know for a fact that the gay DP videos always get a lot of attention, especially here on Staxus, so this one is sure to be getting a lot ofments on it from the members and being added to favorites lists by plenty of members What can I really say about this gay DP video on the Staxus site other than ?You saw some of the pics of this new arrival on the site yesterday, and ever since the video arrived it’s been getting repeated plays by plenty of the members, being given a full five stars and making it onto the faves lists of many of the fans too.The gay DP video are always popular, but when you have a threesome like this one with Connor Levi being the one to take all that cock, it’s bound to get plenty of attention.I still don’t know anything about the gorgeous new muscled boy known only as Tom, but he does look truly hot alongside Dick Casey in this one. They’re a perfect team of tops for greedy Connor in the middle, and he certainly takes a thorough fucking from both of them.I’ve watched this a couple of times now, and I am very impressed with Tom especially. It might be because he’s the new guy, but he certainly knows how to bareback fuck a tight little ass, and he really likes to get a little rough too!Dick Casey is known for delivering some great cum shots and he does again in this one, but after all that gay DP fucking new guy Tom shows his skills at squirting cum too, pumping out a leaping load that splashes across Connor’s face.I cannot wait to see – and find out – more about this gorgeous muscled top!
Duration: 21:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 789.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dick & Tom DP Cumhungry Brit Connor And Jizz In His Face!

Время генерации страницы 0.21160 секунды с 9 запросами