View Single Post
Old 12-18-2022, 02:42 PM   #1031
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Gaslit - Sasha Heart Canova

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
These pills, these awful pills! He keeps giving them to me. Every night! Then he takes me! Takes me to his dungeon. I know what he wants. That sicko freak! He wants my body. He makes me touch myself. He hits me and me.
Then he puts me back in bed. He pretends I'm having nightmares. He tells me I'm dreaming it all, but I know the truth. I know what he's doing to me. He can't trick me. The pills make me feel weird. When I take them I can't stop him. I have to do what he says.
I threaten to tell the doctors, but he's friends with the doctors. They'll never believe me. Or maybe they know what he's doing and they don't care.
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gaslit - Sasha Heart

Discipline in Russia - Country Tales Phitsanulok

Release Year: 2022
Discipline in Russia - Tough penalties for Russian girls means spanking, young girls get into trouble
Format: avi
Duration: 51:29
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1462kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 602.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Discipline in Russia - Country Tales

Bailey Bdsm Spanking Collection Part Two Repton

She struggles and wriggles, but the wires around her are just too tight to escape... and getting tighter.

Total size: 3.2 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bailey Bdsm Spanking Collection Part Two

Epic Impact and More With Ariel Anderssen Edenville

Ariel waits wearing a lovely cotton dress and white cotton panties. Her arms are behind her back and she is quiet and barefoot. I enter and promptly grab her by her hair and start manhandling her. Her moans are a little intense, but her nipples are sore from wearing nipple clamps over and over from previous sessions. I put her over my knee and and start with some hand spanking. More hand spanking ensues after changing positions where Ariel is on her knees. Rubber bands are put on her feet for later use. Ariel remains on her knees on the sofa as remove my belt. Belt whippings commence shortly after. Ariel trumpets "Oh God Oh God" among other things as we proceed. I take a break every once in a while, but only to snap the rubber bands on her feet. After a while I order her to strip and then I enjoy groping and manhandling her once again before corner time. Before long Ariel is shaking and breathing heavy as she tries to maintain her position on knee point on the concrete floor. Next I order her up against the wall with her palms out and up. They get some attention from a heavy leather strap before I bind her wrists behind her back. I order her to spread her legs and her inner thighs now get the strap as well. Next up Ariel's pretty face is slapped multiple times before bending her over the arm of the sofa where I continue spanking her ass with my hand and the thick leather strap. At the end of the clip, Ariel is put back on her knees up against the wall.
Duration: 27:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 618.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Epic Impact and More With Ariel Anderssen

Tit Punishment for Bettine Urbanna

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment
Tit Punishment for Bettine and spanking in the new White Room.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps

File size: 326.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tit Punishment for Bettine

Cautious Cow - Taurus Angel Sangerfield

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
You don't need some long teaser about how PD and Taurus Angel get along. It isn't necessary. You can see for yourself how much she loves being tied up. She is a slick slut from the second he lays his hands on her. Her cunt is ready for action as soon as her panties come off. The tighter and more uncomfortable her bondage is the faster she cums... when he lets her.
Duration: 47:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 534.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cautious Cow - Taurus Angel

Amber Spank Mega Excelent Vip Magnificent Nice Collection. Part 1. Pickett

Release Year: 2022
Slave is in for quite a workout in this clip. Her client wants her to give him hundreds of spanks. Slave abigail loves a thorough spanking, but boy does her entire body feel this the next day. She gives herself spank after spank straight to business, counting away.

Total size: 4.5 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amber Spank Mega Excelent Vip Magnificent Nice Collection. Part 1.
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04534 секунды с 9 запросами