View Single Post
Old 12-18-2022, 03:52 PM   #1754
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Pure Taboo - The Hitchhiker Mountain Grove

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Markus Dupree, Gracie May Green, Kissa Sins
Genres: Hardcore, Threesome, Teen, Squirt, Deepthroat, Reluctant, Revenge
Video language: English
'I ... I don't know what know gave you that impression,' she stammers. Meanwhile, Gloria helps Markus take off his pants and expose his hard dick, while continuing to chastise the teenager. 'It's ok sweetie, you can look at it. It's big ... that's why I married him in the first place,' Gloria barks. She tries to push Andi towards her husband's dick, urging her to just go ahead and start sucking so she can see what's she's up against.
Andi protests and tries to gather her things. 'I think it's best if I just leave,' she says starting to walk away. Markus groans in protest, as Gloria blocks her at the door. 'So, you want to negotiate with us?' She demands. Andi, embarrassed and in shock, tells the woman that there must be some misunderstanding. She is just trying to get to San Diego. She doesn't want to intrude any further. She feels bad for causing them to fight. Gloria laughs. 'Oh, we're not fighting,' she replies. 'This is just what we do. My husband likes to pick up stupid little whores off the side of the road and fuck them in front of me ... so I can come in and fuck them even harder to remind him who the queen is!' Andi, very intimidated by the angry woman, tells her that she is sorry again. 'So, what do you want ... money?' Gloria continues to negotiate. Andi tells her no. 'You don't want some money?' Markus chimes in. 'No,' Andi mutters again. Gloria laughs, motioning to Markus to get his wallet. 'How much is it going to take?' She says. 'I don't like playing games.' Andi shakes her head in confusion. 'I just want to get back on the road,' she pleads. Gloria motions to her husband to grab his car keys instead. 'Ok sweetie, so how about you suck my husband's dick for a minute or two and then let me play with you and you can take this car and drive yourself to San Diego.' Markus puts the keys in her hand and smirks. 'Please!' He says, grabbing his dick and motioning at her. 'You are actually going to give me your car?' Andi asks, overwhelmed. Gloria nods. 'Do we have a deal?' She barks. Andi bites her lip in hesitation, looking at the feuding couple. Gloria reminds her that it will only be a few minutes. It will be over before she knows it. She just needs to be a good little slut for them. 'You promise you'll let me go after?' Andi asks. 'You have the keys, don't you?' Gloria whispers, inches from the girl's face like a serpent. 'Ok ... I guess I'll do it,' Andi says. As soon as she has consented, Markus drops her to her knees and pushes his dick in her mouth, looking up at his wife eagerly.
Format: mp4
Duration: 38:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5124kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - The Hitchhiker

Pure Taboo - Helping Hand Oak Ridge

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Codey Steele, Kit Mercer
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Milf, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Handjob, Reluctant, Stepson, stepmom, pussy eating
In the midst of these attempts, his step-mom Ruth (Kit Mercer) arrives at the door and is about to pop in to say good morning. She notices what he's doing and watches for a moment in shock and a bit of sadness. He doesn't notice that she's there.Finally, Aaron gives up with a desperate cry of frustration. Ruth looks on, a sympathetic expression forming on her face.
When Ruth comes into the room, Aaron snaps at her angrily. He apologizes, explaining that the accident and the injuries have taken their toll on him. Knowing that his anger really comes from his sexual frustration, Ruth offers to give Aaron some sexual release. After some initial reluctance, he agrees.
Aaron lays back, taking a deep breath as Ruth slips her hand under the covers and begins to stroke his cock.
Ruth only wants to give Aaron some relief, but Mom's helping hand is going to have consequences that neither one of them could ever have anticipated...
Duration: 1:00:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2369kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - Helping Hand

Bubble butt blonde Cadence Lux takes dick from husband's friend Lochloosa

Studio: Dirty Wives Club, Naughty America
Cast: Cadence Lux
Genres: Blonde, Blowjob, Clips, Deepthroat, HD, 1080p, Fingering, Bubble Butt, Shower, Facial
Cadence Lux's husband's friend, Ryan, has been spending a few days at their house while he visits. Cadence's husband was supposed to take Ryan to the airport but now he is working late and it's up to Cadence to drop Ryan off instead. Cadence goes to tell Ryan the news and catches him mid shower. Turned on by his body, Cadence starts playing with her pussy and when Ryan exits the shower Cadence rides on his cock before giving him a ride to the airport.
Duration: 36:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11717kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bubble butt blonde Cadence Lux takes dick from husband's friend

Pure Taboo - Three Sides To Every Story Gary

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Chad White, Emily Willis
Genres: Brunette, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, 69, Latina, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Revenge, Face Fucking, pussy eating
Meanwhile, when Detective Ryan interrogates Dirk Russell (Chad White), the frat boy doesn't seem too worried. When Detective Ryan asks him to describe his version of the incident, Dirk shares his story about a sexy woman coming onto him... . When she grabbed his cock through his pants and whispered for them to go somewhere private, what was he supposed to do?
As they both resolutely tell their side of the story, the details paint a picture of a night gone wrong. From the initial seduction to the moment Ashley and Dirk fell into bed together, it was all leading to disaster. But was it planned to be an ill-fated encounter right from the start?
Who is telling the truth and who is trying to lead the detective astray? Is there even more to this ordeal than meets the eye?
Duration: 54:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2482kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - Three Sides To Every Story

Junk Productions - What Dreams May Come Shoreline

Studio: Junk Productions
Cast: Vanna Bardot, Stirling Cooper
Genres: Small Tits, Teen, Petite, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Big Dick, Handjob, Gagging
Vanna, an aspiring teenage model gets dropped off at her first shoot by her overprotective father, an off-duty cop. She loves modeling so much that she stays after and blows the photographer. Her father wonders why she's late and goes to check up on her and catches her with cum in her mouth.
Duration: 10:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2488kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 193.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Junk Productions - What Dreams May Come

Sweetsinner - Forbidden Affairs - Savannah Sixx Goldendale

Studio: Sweetsinner
Cast: Ryan Mclane, Savannah Sixx
Genres: Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cheating, Black Hair, Cum on Ass, pussy eating
Once a jerk, always a jerk. Although Ryan Mclane is married to a devoted and beautiful woman, he can't help but get his dick wet with the oh-so-sexy, Savannah Sixx. At work one afternoon he lays a kiss on her and although she knows he's married and she should resist, she doesn't. The two strip down and fuck like two people desperate to scratch an itch. He plows into her hard and she enjoys every last inch - her pussy dripping for his hard cock until she milks him of his entire load.
Duration: 27:29
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweetsinner - Forbidden Affairs - Savannah Sixx

Pure Taboo - Future Darkly: Don't Panic! Holly Pond

Cast: Elena Koshka, Dick Chibbles
Genres: Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Creampie, Reluctant, Submissive, Cheating, Pervert, Face Fucking, Domination, sci-fi, pussy eating
Jacob (Logan Pierce) and Katlyn (Elena Koshka), walking hand in hand down a modern city street. They've just left dinner, and, through their small talk, it is revealed that the pair recently moved in together. They come to a corner and pause to share a tender moment. While they kiss, a shower of satellites streaks the sky behind them before tumbling to earth and exploding. The couple barely has time to react before everything buzzes and fades to white.
Katlyn slowly opens her eyes. She is huddled under a tarp and wearing the exact same outfit as before, except it is now filthy and soiled. Her once pretty hair is greasy and pulled back with string. Dirt streaks her face. As she pulls back the tarp, she realizes that her boyfriend Jacob is missing. The girl freaks out and jumps to her feet, looking for the wood plank she keeps by her side. As she grabs it, Jacob comes around the corner with a jug of water. He is also wearing the same outfit, caked with dirt and filth. He is unshaven and carrying a crude piece of metal. Katlyn rushes into his arms asking if he found food but her boyfriend urges her to be quiet. There is somebody up the road and he isn't sure if they're good or not. Katlyn starts to frantically gather their things. 'He might not be bad. He might know something, like the woman who drove us back in the beginning.' He continues. Katlyn asks him what he looks like. He looks pretty normal, Jacob replies. They decide to go approach him.
to inside a derelict building. The couple approach the window and a man's shoulder steps into frame. He is the man Jacob saw earlier, another drifter. The couple wave their weapons above their arms and tell the man they mean no harm. They want to know if he has any information. The man hesitates before slowly sticking his head out of the door. 'You tell me first,' he says. The couple look at each other before Jacob replies that they heard it was an asteroid. Nothing works. No GPS, no internet, no electricity. The man pauses before replying 'I heard it was nuclear, but I've only met 13 other people.' He pauses, before adding 'I also know where some water is.' Katlyn jumps in, demanding to know where. The man sticks his head out a little further and says he'll tell them but only if they give him some of their own water first. Jacob clutches the jug tightly. He weighs his options before Katlyn urges him to do it. Jacob agrees, and the man pulls out a dirty plastic container. Jacob fills it up and the man eagerly takes it, before telling them there is a well two miles up the road. He disappears inside, and the couple turn to keep walking.
Duration: 51:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3376kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - Future Darkly: Don't Panic!
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03771 секунды с 9 запросами