View Single Post
Old 12-18-2022, 03:53 PM   #1758
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Pure Taboo - The Census Taker Alloway

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Jake Adams, Kendra Spade
Genres: Hardcore, Fingering, Teen, Hairy, Pussy to mouth, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Voyeur, Reluctant, Pervert, pussy eating
Video language: English
18-year-old girl, Beth Coleman, rushing to answer the door - 'coming!' she shouts asthe doorbell chimes a second time. She opens the door to find a meek man in glasses and a somewhatnerdy-looking suit, holding a leather messenger bag under his arm. He greets her nervously andintroduces himself as Milton James, and holding up an ID on a lanyard across his neck he explains thathe's a census taker - her parents failed to fill out the latest census and so by law he's required to come inperson to interview someone from the household. Beth looks wary - her parents aren't home for theday and she doesn't know anything about this census stuff. He says it's quite alright, anybody over theage of 15 can be interviewed for the household. He looks her up and down - she is over 15, right? Bethanswers yes, she just turned 18 a couple of months ago. Milton adjusts his glasses and says perfect, thenhe can interview her in her parents' stead, it should only take about fifteen minutes or so. Beth is stillreluctant, now's really not the best time and she'd rather he come back sometime when her parents arehome. She apologizes and goes to close the door but it doesn't close all the way - Milton has put hisshoe in between the door and the frame. 'I'm afraid I must insist,' he says in a nervous attempt tosound menacing. 'Answering the United States census is required by law. To put it simply, Miss Coleman,you don't really have a choice in this matter.'
We cut back to a few moments later, after Milton has since let himself into the house and taken off hisshoes. The two emerge in a large cozy living room with wood paneling. Clearly the Colemans do not lackfor money. 'Do you want a glass of water or something?' Beth asks, in an effort to be polite despite herdiscomfort. Not right now, thanks, Milton says. He seems trying to sound more warm than he was at thedoorway, but comes off as awkward more than anything. He waits for Beth to choose her seat, and thenpicks a seat across from her, and pulls out a fancy-looking folder, some forms, and a nice pen from hisbag. As he does this, he tries to make awkward small talk with Beth, but her answers are very curt andhe soon gives up. He clears his throat and says 'Well then, let's get started.'He asks her a series of mundane questions - do you currently reside at this address? How many peoplebesides yourself reside at this address? Please list the names of all persons who currently live at thisresidence, and their relationship to you. What is your marital status? When Beth answers 'single', helooks up from his paper and coyly asks 'what about a boyfriend?' No, no boyfriend either, Bethanswers, averting her eyes as she says it. Milton smiles and says 'Good, good', as he moves on to thenext questions.
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3545kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - The Census Taker

Pure Taboo - The Bucket List Dansville

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Codey Steele, Vanna Bardot
Genres: Redhead, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Anal Fingering, Fingering, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Creampie, Rough Sex, Reluctant, pussy eating
Gary looks back at all the sinister items in the drawer. He takes a deep breath, sliding the drawer closed.
The visitor, Melissa (Vanna Bardot), Gary's best friend, has come to visit him. He has a terminal disease and doesn't have much time left. Gary then reveals the reason he called her over: he has a dark bucket list and fucking Melissa is one of the items on the list.
Melissa is horrified and tries to leave, but when Gary hints to her of the other, worse things he's already done on his list, she ultimately stays and agrees to do what he wants.
Nothing's going to stop Gary from crossing this off his bucket list...
Duration: 44:57
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14098kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - The Bucket List

Pure Taboo - The Bad Uncle Returns Sammamish

Cast: Charles Dera, Jaye Summers, Emily Willis
Genres: Brunette, Piercings, Hardcore, Threesome, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Old Young, Family Roleplay, Stepsister, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Reluctant, Pervert, Cum Swap, virgin, pussy eating
Uncle Joe catches Diana's eye and shoots her a meaningful look and a tilt of his head towards Cammy. Diana looks back obediently and nods again slightly. She joins Cammy in the pool. 'Hey Cammy,' Diana calls out, does she remember when they used to play pool tag in the past? They should play that again! Cammy says that it might be a bit lame with just two people, and Diana taunts her, she's just saying that because she knows she won't be able to catch Cammy. Oh, it's on! Cammy giggles and chases after Diana.
The two of them frolic in the water, laughing and giggling as they chase around the pool, splashing each other and trying to catch each other. Whenever Diana is 'it' and catches Cammy, she gets very handsy, giggling and hugging and pressing her body up against Cammy's. Cammy takes a cue from her and starts to do the same. Soon the two of them are barely running or chasing at all, but rather wrestling each other in the pool. Diana even playfully lowers one of Cammy's bra straps or tries to remove it, and Cammy gasps in happy shock and tries to get revenge by doing the same. Throughout, Uncle Joe watches them through his sunglasses with perverted interest.
Cammy remarks she's getting hungry, and is going to fix herself a snack. She asks if Uncle Joe wants one and he jokes that he's good, he's got a couple of tasty morsels already right in front of him. Cammy looks weirded out for a moment then laughs the comment off saying that Uncle Joe is so silly, but behind her Diana shoots Uncle Joe a glare of concern.
Uncle Joe then watches, with no attempt to hide it, as Cammy steps out of the pool dripping wet and grabs a towel, heading back into the house. Diana steps out of the pool next and rushes up to Uncle Joe. He has to be more careful, she warns him quietly, he's going to scare her off. They have to take things more slowly and get her warmed up to the idea, having sex with her dad's best friend is one thing but sex with her own step-sister too - it's going to make her freak if they don't handle it carefully. Uncle Joe tells Diana she'd better make damn well sure that doesn't happen, because he's just starting to enjoy himself and he's not in the mood to take things slow. So it's up to Diana to make sure her sister behaves when the time comes. Diana wouldn't want to disappoint him, would she? Diana timidly says she'll do what she can. Uncle Joe gives her a smack on the ass and tells her to get going inside.
Duration: 43:33
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - The Bad Uncle Returns

My Life In Miami - Break Up To Make Up Burghausen

Studio: My Life In Miami
Cast: Kylie Rocket
Genres: Brunette, Fingering, Teen, Facial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Gagging, POV
Kylie Rocket offers Aria a massage, which she accepts after a moment of hesitation. At this rate, they're going to get out of the cuffs get frisky with again
Duration: 21:39
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 17474kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Life In Miami - Break Up To Make Up

Mazzy Grace - Party Girl Itta Bena

Cast: Mazzy Grace
Genres: Anal, ATM, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Riding, Reverse Cowgirl, Rimming, Gape, Missionary, Small Tits
Mazzy is a party girl. If she's not at the club, she's throwing crazy parties at her parent's house when they're out of town. Her neighbor has had enough. Usually, he keeps to himself because his wife doesn't want any confrontation. But with her out of town, he finally decides to talk to Mazzy about it the day after one of her parties. He goes over and Mazzy invites him in and seduces him.
Duration: 44:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11999kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mazzy Grace - Party Girl

Diegas 1st Gloryhole Visit Bluewater

I thought I’d try something a little different this week. Meet Diega, one of the sluttiest girls I’ve taken to the Gloryhole so far. This chick use to go to local adult book stores with her b/f so they could both share cocks through the Gloryhole. He use to make her go to one of their favorite places so she could suck off strangers alone in the booth. The catch is he would give her a specific number of guys she had to service before she left and record the video on her phone for his viewing pleasure. When she told me about this I thought it would be fun to let her fly solo in the booth with the camera, that way would could experience her earlier adventures. It was a gamble on my part and I had no clue how it was going to turn out but I was pleasantly surprised and i think you will be to. She’s one of those girls that gets off on gagging herself with a cock and took a few impressive deepthroat cumshot swallows which she held nice and long so we could see the cock pulsing as the entire load was being pumped down her throat. How this didn’t make her gag is beyond me. I also had no clue how flexible she was until she did the wall splitz to let guys fuck and finger her while she was wide open. This girls is full of sexual talent and would make an excellent fuck toy
She loves playing with cum and spit a few big loads into her hand for us to see before slurping them up nice and clean like a thorough cock sucker would. Even though she’s done this before for her b/f, I don’t think it would always take an experienced girl to pull something like this off. I can set the camera up for the girl and then leave her alone to let her do her thing. I flip the display around so they can see what they are doing and show the camera the cum before swallowing. I think this would work best on a return visit because the first-time jitters are normally minimized at that point so they wouldn’t be too overwhelmed and freaked out about being alone in the booth. I didn’t think she would let a strange guy join her in the booth but then again this chick is a total freak and she really got into it. She obviously had a good feeling about the guy she let in with her but you could see by her expression that she had to really think about it first. Let me know what you guys think about this one. If you like it then I can do this once in awhile for a more intimate experience with your favorite girl.
Duration: 1:14:00
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2433kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Diegas 1st Gloryhole Visit

Pure Taboo - It's Not You Steinbach

Cast: Robby Echo, Aidra Fox
Genres: Hardcore, Natural Tits, Teen, Pussy to mouth, Deepthroat, pussy eating
Welling up into tears, Sheena explains that she was trying to come out to him. She's felt so alone, she had nobody to tell and he's her best friend but he's also her boyfriend and she knew it would break his heart. Feeling betrayed, he asks how long she's known about this and didn't tell him. She tells him she's only felt certain about it for a few weeks, but in the back of her mind she's known something felt off since even before she was 18 and they started dating. Billy asks if that's why she's been avoiding him for the past few weeks, saying she's always busy when he wants to spend time with her. Sheena doesn't answer directly, but replies as she wipes back tears that she was looking for a way to tell him that wouldn't hurt his feelings. Billy tells her he was saving himself for her, because he loves her so much and because she said she wanted to wait until marriage. But that was a lie, wasn't it, she just didn't want to have sex with him. Sheena pleads with him - 'It's not you, Billy, it has nothing to do with you! You're the sweetest guy I ever met!' Billy doesn't meet her eyes, and Sheena continues, explaining that she tried for so long to convince myself she could be happy - could be happy - together. But she was just fooling herself.
Billy looks up at her pleadingly. 'But... I love you,' he says. Sheena looks away. 'But I don't love you, Billy,' she explains, 'at least not in that way.' Billy looks stung, and replies more urgently - how does she even know that, though? It's not like she's ever tried?! Sheena insists that she just knows, she doesn't know how she knows but she knows. Billy starts to bargain in desperation, maybe if she tries it she'll actually find out she really likes it. Sheena mutters that she doesn't think it works that way. But she doesn't , Billy insists. Right? Isn't it worth a shot? Shouldn't she at least try it once before making up her mind, before she throws away everything they have together?
Sheena says nothing until Billy asks what Sheena's father will think. She's confused and asks him why does that matter? And how would he even find out? They lock eyes and Sheena realizes that Billy is not as sweet and caring as she thought he was. In order to stop him from telling her father, she will have to give in and give herself to him. But at the same time, maybe somehow she can prove to him through the ultimate betrayal of her own body that she's gay once and for all.
Duration: 46:01
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - It's Not You
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03497 секунды с 9 запросами