View Single Post
Old 12-18-2022, 03:54 PM   #1764
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sofia Lee - My Stepmom Needs My Hot Load (2022) Wiesbaden

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Sofia Lee
Genres: BBW, Big Tits
Video language: English
Sofia Lee just loves to masturbate. Now that she's married, she still takes every opportunity to pop those giant titties out and diddle her cream filled cooter around the house. She wants to get pregnant, so she makes sure to keep her sex drive nice and strong. When this month's pregnancy test comes back negative, Sofia decides that she's had enough of her new husband's weak swimmers. She wants her young buck of a stepson, Stanley Johnson.
When Sofia knows Stanley will be arriving home at any time, she dolls herself up in lingerie and then lays herself out on the living room couch to bang herself with a big dildo. Stanley walks out and sees his stepmommy in all her glory. He puts up some token resistance, but the minute Sofia cups her hand around his hardon and squeezes, he's lost. Sinking onto her knees, Sofia opens up to guzzle the dick in a deep throat BJ that assures Stanley will do anything she wants, especially make babies with her.
Pushing Stanley to the sofa, Sofia him with her big titties as she rides the D in cowgirl and then reverse cowgirl. Then she gets on her knees to take him in . She spoons with Stanley so he can make her moan one last time before they get down to babymaking business. Then Sofia lays on her back legs spread wide and squeals in delight as Stanley fills her with all his little swimmers in a big fat creampie.
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7226kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sofia Lee - My Stepmom Needs My Hot Load (2022)

Pure Taboo - Over Her Head Addis Ababa

Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Lily Rader, Dean Van Damme
Genres: Blonde, Hardcore, Teen, Old Young, Pussy to mouth, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, virgin
The scene opens on an 18-year-old girl, Aubrey (Lily Rader), as she leaves her family's house ... casually saying goodbye to her parents. When she gets safely inside her car, she pulls off the baggy sweater she is wearing to reveal a skimpy top. She calls a friend on speaker and starts to drive. She asks if her friend will back her up because she lied to her parents about having a slumber party together. She is actually planning to meet up with a man she's been chatting with. When her friend pushes for details, Aubrey explains that he is a lot older and that he thinks she's in college. He doesn't know that she's barely 18 and still in high school. When her friend warns her about meeting him alone at his house, Aubrey reassures her that he's a super nice guy and that they've talked on the phone already. She even confides that they've been sending dirty messages. Besides, it would be cool to lose her virginity to an older man ... she even bought some condoms! The friends laugh and, after making her promise to back her up, Aubrey gets off the phone and continues driving to the man's house.
When Aubrey shows up at the house, she is greeted by the man's roommate ... who leads her inside. Damien (Dean Van Damme), the guy she's there to meet, is playing darts. He warmly greets her. Aubrey is bubbly and friendly. She thinks they are going to head off to a party, as planned, and asks about it eagerly. Damien makes sure that his roommate is gone before getting her to sit down. He seems a little edgy. Still flirtatious but getting a little nervous now, she small talks while he brings her closer towards him.
Soon, they are making out and he is getting increasingly forward with her. She hesitates. He asks her what the matter is and, not wanting to admit she's a virgin, she plays it cool and keeps kissing, as he removes her shirt. She hesitates again, using the excuse of his roommate being around. Damien tells her that he won't be back for ages. Again, not wanting to seem naA?ve, Aubrey plays it off and allows Damien to continue pulling her clothes off. When he pushes her down for a blowjob and face fucks her hard, she strains a smile at him as her eyes water and she chokes on his cock. This is way more intense than any BJ she has given before! When he bends her over, she hesitates again and tells him she has a condom in her purse. He laughs ... why would they need a condom? She's on the pill right? She does this all the time, right?! Nervously, Aubrey lies and says she does do it all the time, he's right, she doesn't need a condom. She is totally protected. He can do it. With that, he slides his big cock deep inside of her and takes her virginity.
Duration: 40:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4142kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - Over Her Head

Blonde Anne Rice - fuck her rounded ass by surprise ! Sully

Release Year: 2018
Studio: SweetyX
Genres: Anal, POV, Teen, Petite, Lingerie, Pantyhose, Stockings, Blonde, Big Ass, Small Tits, Hairy Pussy, Big Cock, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Gonzo, Hardcore, Creampie Anal
Anne Rice needs to make some cash with her web-cam. She founds a good opoortunity to rent a webcam studio for cheap money. But unfortunatly, Bob is the owner of the place, and fuck her rounded ass by surprise !
Duration: 37:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4983kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blonde Anne Rice - fuck her rounded ass by surprise !

My Pervy Family - Step-Sister Caught Trying Libido Enhancer Esrange

Studio: My Pervy Family
Cast: Tony Moves, Melody Foxx
Genres: Big Tits, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Tattoos, Family Roleplay, Stepsister, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Stepbrother, POV, Black Hair, Cum on Pussy
I guess my step-sister was trying to party with friends hard tonight at the club and was gonna take an enhancer like Spanish fly to make sure she feels when partying. I guess she wanted to give it a try before she used it at the club but she was not ready for the rush she was about to get. I catch her running into her room as soon as she takes it, I follow her and see what she is doing. Melody strips out of her clothes and starts to hump her pillow, she was moaning like no one was home. I had to walk in on her after she was shocked but then it seemed like she was so happy to see me. Melody begs for me to fuck her, she says she needs to feel me inside of her now. No matter how much I say no, she continues to pressure me into fucking her. It didn't take that much pressure because she is so hot, but soon as we were done she kicked me out of the room and was done with me.
Duration: 17:05
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Pervy Family - Step-Sister Caught Trying Libido Enhancer

Pure Taboo - Anne - Act Two: The Escape Kenilworth

Cast: Mick Blue, Derrick Pierce, Seth Gamble, Elena Koshka, Casey Calvert, Eliza Jane
Genres: Brunette, Piercings, Hardcore, Threesome, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Small Tits, 69, Tattoos, Petite, Tribbing, Feature, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cum swallow, Big Dick, Creampie, Ass, Rough Sex, Gagging, Group Sex, Cum Swap, Award-Win
Mr. Hands' closet. Anne is seated, curled up in a ball, when she hears the knob slowly turn. The door opens, as Sally crawls in towards her friend, her bad leg dragging behind her. In a hushed tone, she tells Anne to stay quiet and they slowly crawl out together. Mr. Hands is napping on his desk. As soon as the girls get out of the office, they quickly tip-toe through the common areas to the front door. Anne turns to thank her friend and Sally hands her Mr. Westfield's address. 'I copied it off the letter on Hands' desk while he was resting,' she says triumphantly. Anne hugs her friend. Sally smiles, reaching into her pocket and retrieving the necklace. 'Thought you might need this too,' she adds. Anne kisses her, before running off the property and into the night.
A car pulls up outside a large estate and Anne steps out, thanking the driver for letting her hitch a ride. It drives off leaving her to take in Mr. Westfield's mansion for the first time. It's the biggest, most luxurious house she has ever seen! But, as Anne looks down at her shabby outfit and dirty hands, she has a moment of self-doubt and starts to walk away when a gardener notices her. He calls out, asking who she is and Anne mumbles that she is here to see Ms. Farling. She is the orphan. Another gardener comes around the corner and notices her. He gives the girl a long look before using his intercom to call someone. 'Right this way,' he tells her, as both workers accompany the girl to the front steps.
A butler opens the door. He is very polished and handsome, dressed in a tuxedo. 'She is the girl that Ms. Farling told us about,' one of the gardeners says. The butler dismisses them before turning his eyes to the girl. 'You are the prettiest orphan I have ever seen!' He says. 'What is your name and how old are you?' Anne replies, and the butler extends his hand, inviting her inside.
Duration: 1:26:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4018kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - Anne - Act Two: The Escape

Fucking Holidays 2 Biddeford Pool

Release Year: 2014
Studio: man's art
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Bareback Sex, Double Fuck, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Outdoor Sex, Verbal Humilation, Trio action, 14 cumshots and 13 hot guys in 6 Hardcore-Scenes
After “Fucking Holidays 1” Roy Costa serves you now with the second part of the fucking holidays.
The fucking hot guys still look for hot and raw sexual adventures. In 6 scenes man’s-art brings you 13 spermy
hot guys enjoying their holidays with a lot of sex. Outdoor-action, double fuck, international models, bareback sex
and tons of sperm are you will find in the new movie of Roy Costa. If you liked “Fucking Holidays 1” you will love the second part.
Don’t hesitate and have a look to our “Fucking Holidays 2”
Duration: 2:03:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2872kbps
Audio: 145kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fucking Holidays 2

Pure Taboo - Being Neighborly Walker Valley

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Natasha Nice, Rion King
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Milf, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Titty Fuck, pussy eating
Alone now, there is increasing sexual tension between Ray and Bridget. Appealing to Bridget's need to feel something good in her time of mourning, Ray's seduction is successful. They collide in an intense kiss as Bridget straddles Ray, sliding down between his legs and slipping his cock into her mouth.
As she bounces her head on Ray's dick, we pull out to reveal Selina, watching from the doorway, unbeknownst to Bridget. Selina smiles, pleased with what she's seeing. Ray glances back at Selina, unbeknownst to Bridget.
'Perfect' Selina mouths to Ray approvingly with an 'ok' symbol of her hand. Ray winks at Selina, who then moves away from the doorway with purpose.
Everything seems to be going exactly as planned for Ray and Selina...but what's their endgame?
Duration: 43:09
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 12957kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - Being Neighborly
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04816 секунды с 9 запросами