View Single Post
Old 12-19-2022, 06:51 AM   #222
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Gay - Citebeur Black Training Trieste

Video language: German
You need to train to take cocks this big! The hungriest mouth and most used ass have met their match! The makers of WASSUP BRO and HOT CAST come to the US to shoot some of the BIGGEST ebony cocks you have ever seen violating Black, White and Latin muscle boys holes!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:01:55
Video: 544x416, XviD, 1149kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Citebeur Black Training

Jerry Stearns & John Sullivan Pine Meadow

Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Monster Dick, Hunks, Muscles, Black, Interracial, Deep Throat
Video language: English
Incomparable slut bottom John Sullivan and -hung topman Jerry Stearns have met before, although John didn't know that since he was blindfolded at the time (in What I Can't See 3). This time, John has a good, long look at the ebony monster cock about to impale him -- and can't help begging Jerry to "give it to me." Jerry does just that, in a merciless, hedonistic two hour fuck session that leaves both men sated and exhausted.
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:30
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 212.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jerry Stearns & John Sullivan

Made in the Shade 1 (1985) Jbeil

Video language: English
This film features a well-hung, passionate cast of African American men in one steamy encounter after another. One scene finds four muscular, masculine, big-dicked black men, naked and experiencing splendor in the grass. Two are stroking their constantly rock-hard cocks while watching the other two suck each other off. One black man pumps into the ass of another as he blows a third beautiful, black cock, all set to beautiful music.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:05:14
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 1217kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 630.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Made in the Shade 1 (1985)

Время генерации страницы 0.07591 секунды с 9 запросами