Old 12-19-2022, 08:02 AM   #26
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Erotikus Wascott

Release Year: 1996
Studio: Catalina Video, Channel 1 Releasing
Cast: Gianfranco, Tony Brocco, Chad Conners, Eric Marx, Mike Nichols, Jesse Skylar, Joe Romero, Patrick Ives, Dax Kelly
Genres: Fetish, Kink, Freshmen, Underwear, Masturbation, Solos
2000 years ago he would have been a noble emperor. It would have been his chiseled chest from which the breast armor that warriors wore was cast. It would have been the rufulgent features of his magnificent face that graced their gold coins. It would have been through his brightening blue eyes that men might see how best to treat their fellowman. And they would have called him Erotikus.
Today, he rules the all-male action industry from magazines and videos to dance club dates. His appearance in print is proof of the special love affair he shares with the camera that has put him on a pedestal above his peers. He basks in the thought of you seeing him treat his fellow men to the pleasures men can enjoy together. You know him as Gianfranco, you'll remember him as Erotikus.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:06:17
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1735kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 904.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Erotikus

Lance Alexander Sedona

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RandyBlue
Genres: Big Dick, Fingering, Freshmen, Masturbation, Muscles, Sex Toy (Masseur prostate), Solo.
Lance is just a stunning man. He is tall with piercing blue eyes that can gaze right into your soul. His body is so breathtaking that I did not want to have any background at all to distract from it. So I put him against a white back drop and white chair with some white lilies. After stripping down to nothing, Lance pulled out his cock. There is nothing I can say that would do his dick justice. It is long and hard and quivers in his own hands. Lance sits down in the chair and jerks off some more. He lifts his legs up to show off his hole. He sucks on a finger and lets one slide in. Then he lets two slide in. After finger fucking himself for a bit, he pulls out a toy. The toy easily perates his hole. Lance loves every minute of it. He turns over and begins fucking himself on all fours. The intensity of the toy hitting his prostate was too much. Lance laid back and let the toy take him over. He fucked himself harder and faster until finally he came buckets all over himself. He then licks up all off his own cum and puts it on his tongue. You can tell Lance does not want this feeling to end. I do not think that anyone does.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3276kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 476.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lance Alexander

ScoutBoys Scout Colton - Chapter 5 - Reinforced Protocols Vitoria

Colton is such a good boy. I don't think I've ever met another young man with such a strong work ethic and mature head on his shoulders. He's also one of the most handsome young men I've ever laid eyes on. Blond, with mischievous blue eyes and a beautiful, lean body. I've lusted after him from the moment we met.
It took me the longest time to pluck up the courage to make a move. My head just got in the way, I suppose - just long enough for Scoutmaster Wheeler to barge in and have his wicked way with the boy. I observed them from a distance with a mixture of anger and envy. I saw the change in Colton after his boyhood was taken from him; he started to strut about, exuding an air of confidence which made me want him all the more.
Duration: 20:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ScoutBoys Scout Colton - Chapter 5 - Reinforced Protocols

Colton Fox and Ryan St Michael Mairena del Alcor

Colton is such a good boy. I don’t think I’ve ever met another young man with such a strong work ethic and mature head on his shoulders. He’s also one of the most handsome young men I’ve ever laid eyes on. Blond, with mischievous blue eyes and a beautiful, lean body. I’ve lusted after him from the moment we met.
It took me the longest time to pluck up the courage to make a move. My head just got in the way, I suppose — just long enough for Scoutmaster Wheeler to barge in and have his wicked way with the boy. I observed them from a distance with a mixture of anger and envy. I saw the change in Colton after his boyhood was taken from him; he started to strut about, exuding an air of confidence which made me want him all the more.
Duration: 20:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Colton Fox and Ryan St Michael

BJ is an ex Army Ranger Nishinomiya

Studio: Theguysite
BJ is an ex Army Ranger and he has lots of ink to prove it. Of course, thats not all there is to him. If you like beautiful blue eyes and and meaty bubble ass, youll be pleased. In his move, youll get to see how hard his nipples get when hes aroused as well as whats between those tattooed butt cheeks.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:00
Video: 1324x744, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1464kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 401.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BJ is an ex Army Ranger

Время генерации страницы 0.02104 секунды с 9 запросами