View Single Post
Old 12-19-2022, 12:39 PM   #1034
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

InfernalRestraints Vol 146 Trinchera

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Iona Grace
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
“Wake up, Subject 146. You will now begin your daily routine.” This one has no name anymore. She may have been Iona Grace before, but that isn't just a past life, it's another reality entirely.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:05:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Vol 146

Broke Ass Bitch - Bella Rossi Uvalde

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Bella Rossi is fucking around with things above her pay grade. Her boyfriend sent her to go pick up a package from some "friends" of his, but he didn't tell her that it was going to cost her everything. The dealer takes one look at her and knows exactly how this exchange is supposed to go down. He asks for the money, but he can tell she isn't carrying that kind of cash with her. He's got back up and she's all alone, so one way or another, this man is getting what he's owed.
The next thing Bella knows she's upside down and her hands are locked into some kind of metal cans. Her magnificent tits are tied off and she has no clue what the hell is about to happen to her. She needs to work off thousands of dollars worth of debt, and she is going to start now. Matt Williams hasn't discussed the payment plan with her, but it goes a little something like this. He's going to whip her, cane her, fuck her with a machine, and make her cum, and when he feels like he's gotten his money's worth he'll hand her the package and send her on her way. If she likes what she's had today she can always come back for more.
Duration: 38:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Broke Ass Bitch - Bella Rossi

Humiliation of a female student Clymer

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
The storyline of this movie leaves us with a few questions, but we really can forgive everything when see this stunning brunette with tight ass and beautiful perky tits naked. She is a student and she is guilty. A powerful dominant bandit catches her after classes and tells her to come to his place for a punishment lesson. So far, that beautiful chick comes and takes all the punishment. She gets flogged, whipped, spanked, trained to be a good girl.. Her mellow voice is seducing when she tries to say something in her defence.. Or when she moans.. This babe gets her portion of a face-fuck and a lot of powerful hardcore action. A gorgeous Russian girl gets fucked hard. Enough said, watch the movie.
Duration: 57:52
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 490kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Humiliation of a female student

Katie Kush Slovakia

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
All it took was a few seconds. I just looked down to check a text message. When I looked up I saw him. I swerved. I went right into a rock.Why won’t he let me go? He wants me to thank him. He wants me to appreciate him. If I play nice maybe he’ll let me go.He wants me to dress up for him. He touches me and exposes me. He thinks if he makes me cum that I’ll love him.The pain he inflicts on my body is nothing compared to the pain he inflicts on my mind. That I will never recover from.
Duration: 46:01
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 954.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katie Kush

Beautiful Hills - Beverly Hills Saint Albans Bay

Release Year: 2020
Beverly has those curves that you just want to sink your teeth into. Dee is lucky enough to have Beverly tied up and waiting for her. Her arms are up over her head and her legs are spread wide. The first order of business is to expose Beverly's huge tits.
SD can tell that Beverly needs to be penetrated. Mr Pogo is up to that challenge. SD shoves him into Beverly's pussy good. Once Beverly's chair is gone Mr Pogo is all that's holding her up. Beverly hangs from her wrists; impaled on him.
SD is so impressed by Beverly's tits that she just has to tie them up. It's time for Beverly's ass to get filled and fill it SD does. A huge red studded dildo spreads her hole wide open.
Duration: 32:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beautiful Hills - Beverly Hills

Rivalry - Luna Rival Bagdad

Release Year: 2019
Sometimes BDSM is like a rivalry between the Top and the bottom. With Luna Rival this is very much the case. Will he win? Will she? She's bound helplessly with her arms at her sides. He chokes her, gropes her, tickles her. She flails and kicks. He whips her with a rubber flogger.
She's locked to the floor with heavy metal. She can lay down, she can squat, she can kneel, but she cannot get away. He whips her back, her ass, and her feet. He locks a collar around her neck and attaches her wrists to it around her legs. The he rolls her back and exposes her pussy. She can't stop him from giving her a squirting orgasm. Would she if sh could though?
A chain extends from floor to ceiling. Her wrists are attached to it. He moves one up. Then the other down. He exposes her side for his torments. Then she's down kneeling. Then on the floor with a leg up. She's exposed. He pounds her ass with a pogo till she cums again.
Duration: 45:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rivalry - Luna Rival

Mya McKay Waxhaw

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Cut off from the world around her Mya sits in bondage waiting for her captor to make his next move. Her fear is overwhelming inside the hood. When he commands her to remove her clothing she doesn't know yet to comply. Each hesitation is met with harsh punishment as she learns to obey. Once she's naked he examines his catch and determines her worth. She'll suffer well for him. What follows is an ordeal Mya will never forget. She's bound in strict metal devices and tormented physically, sexually, and psychologically. He loves what he does to her. It turns him on. It seems that it turns her on as well.
Duration: 43:16
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps

File size: 897.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mya McKay
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10066 секунды с 9 запросами