View Single Post
Old 12-20-2022, 01:38 PM   #16564
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

We Like Girls - Syren & Dee Haskins

Release Year: 2019
Studio: We Like Girls
Cast: Syren De Mer, Dee Williams
Genres: Blonde, Redhead, Big Tits, Fingering, Milf, 69, Tattoos, Facesitting, Lesbian
Video language: English
I've had the pleasure of working with the amazing Dee Williams a in the past year, so when she told me about this incredible five-year relationship with Syren De Mer, I was riveted. It sounded like the kind of love that you only read about in fairytales, so how could I feature them for this project?
'We met on set, actually,' Dee answered when we asked how she and Syren first met. 'She walked into the green room, I didn't know I was working with her, and I was like, who is ??'
'We kind of felt a connection right from the beginning, but we had met,' Syren followed up with. They went on to describe how intensely they fell for each other from the get-go, with Dee admitting that even her ex-husband didn't look at her the way Syren did!
'She is my first love... My first girl love, my girlfriend!' Syren fondly states while holding her hands over her heart with the biggest smile on her face.
I tell you, there was no shortage of love in the air on set that day. The way they both lit up when talking about each other, admitting how they're two halves of the same heart, was unforgettable. When we finally let them come together again after the interviews, we couldn't take our eyes off them...
I love love, and after you see these two wonderful women together, you'll love love, too!
- Bree Mills
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:25
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11709kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: We Like Girls - Syren & Dee

You Guys Get This Whole Lesbian Bath Finksburg

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Lesbian, Kissing, Licking
Amateur teen girls amazing wet lesbians sex licking in bathtube.
Duration: 8:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6305kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 381.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: You Guys Get This Whole Lesbian Bath

Graduation Gift San Ramon

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Mommy's Girl
Cast: Scarlett Sage, Kit Mercer
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Masturbation, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, 69, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Lesbian, stepmom, pussy eating
Kit Mercer's step-, Scarlett Sage, is soon graduating high school. Although money's been a bit tight lately, this is an important milestone and Kit doesn't want to miss the chance to reward Scarlett for all her hard work. That's why she plans to give Scarlett a graduation gift straight from the heart: herself!
Unfortunately for Kit, she's oblivious to the fact that Scarlett has the hots for her. So while Kit's envisioning a nice girl's day out, Scarlett can't stop thinking about getting frisky with her instead! In fact, this innocent gift gives Scarlett a not-so-innocent idea...
A few days later, Kit and Scarlett return from their planned day out. The kit is elated with how much fun they had, although it's sad that they'll spend less time together soon once Scarlett goes away to college. Although it's bittersweet, Scarlett assures her that they'll still be close, which seems to put Kit at ease...
Until Scarlett asks for a shoulder rub. Since the request seems innocent enough, Kit happily complies.
As Kit massages Scarlett, Scarlett becomes aroused, letting out soft sounds of pleasure. Although Kit's uncomfortable at first, she can't help but be a bit turned on as well. How can she not with Scarlett practically moaning in her ear? When Scarlett presses her luck, asking for more sensual favors, there's no turning back...
Lust consumes them as Kit truly gives herself to Scarlett. They make the most of their quality time together as they lick each other's pussies and ride each other's faces, pleasing each other to no end. When all is said and done, this will be a graduation gift Scarlett will remember forever!
Story inspired by an original submission by Girlsway member, orsino!
Duration: 37:40
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 12116kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Graduation Gift

Lucky Bee, Lilly Bella - Horny girls have hands on attitude 1080p Fort Walton Beach

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Lucky Bee, Lilly Bella
Gorgeous Czech roommates Lilly Bella and Lucky Bee are home alone doing some DIY. Lilly and Lucky are determined to outperform the boys at everything, including eating out pussy! After unzipping Lilly’s sexy booty shorts, blonde-haired Lucky slides her hand inside as the horny pair start making out. Next, hot brunette Lilly bends over to lick and suck on Lucky’s hole and clit before finger fucking her. Lucky strips off to reveal her small, perky tits, and then the inked-up babe tongues Lilly from behind doggystyle. The petite lesbians take turns pleasuring one another until they both reach orgasm, ending their steamy session with a soft, sensual kiss.
Duration: 20:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4839kbps
Audio: 226kbps

File size: 758.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lucky Bee, Lilly Bella - Horny girls have hands on attitude 1080p
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05134 секунды с 9 запросами