View Single Post
Old 12-20-2022, 02:20 PM   #1038
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Discipline In Russia Volume 34 Parksville

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
The Nettles Corp is back with yet another edition of Discipline in Russia. And this edition focuses on some things going on in St. Petersburg. A group of cops in St. Petersburg love playing BDSM, where they are the masers and they have brought along two beautiful submissive girls along for the ride. And eventually, you get to see plenty of spanking, flogging, groping and caning!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 59:14
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Discipline In Russia Volume 34

Captive - Juliette March Thelma

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
I awoke in a cold dark room. I can scarcely remember the last moments before I was snatched. I can't fathom what my captor wants from me. He plays with my light. It's on for hours and then it's off for minutes. I have no concept of time anymore.
Begging only seems to insight his violent ways. His grimy hands touching and caressing me. I want to go, but he isn't going to let me. He does all the things that I need to stay alive. He feeds me awful beet mush. He makes sure I evacuate my bowels and bladder.
The most violating of all of his torments is the orgasm he gave me. With his oafish mitts on my slender body I have to admit I enjoyed it. The way he pawed at me and bit my nipples. I've never felt anything like it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Captive - Juliette March
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05149 секунды с 9 запросами