View Single Post
Old 12-20-2022, 03:34 PM   #1789
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Pure Taboo - Prized Mare Hines

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Christie Stevens, Stirling Cooper, Natalie Knight
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Threesome, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Creampie, Stepdaughter, stepmom, virgin, pussy eating
Video language: English
Mona (Christie Stevens) talking on the phone. She looks pleased with herself as she screens the man on the other end, asking questions for her breeding project. It seems like the man has exactly what she needs to impregnate her dear Millie, so she makes arrangements for them to meet that afternoon. It's all done in a formal manner as if it's the most normal thing in the world. As soon as Mona hangs up, she smiles and calls for her step-daughter, Millie (Natalie Knight).
Mona finds Millie in her bedroom and begins to prepare her for the meeting. Everything has to be perfect for this arrangement...Millie HAS to expand the family in a way that Mona herself can't. Although Millie is hesitant to fulfill her duty, Mona continues coaxing her, manipulating her. Doesn't Millie want to honor her late father by passing on his genes?
When Rowan (Stirling Cooper) arrives at the house a short time later, Mona scrutinizes him in person. She'll only accept the best stud for her daughter, and, fortunately for them, he passes the initial test. However, when it comes time for the breeding to begin, Millie is too nervous. Thankfully for her, Mona is willing to do whatever it takes to make sure Millie takes a nice creampie...
Format: mp4
Duration: 46:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2276kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 814.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - Prized Mare

Filthy hot goth loves anal fucking Vietnam

Cast: Alexa Vice
Genres: Anal, Deep Throat, Ass Licking, Big Tits, Sex in Car, All Sex
Some girls are sqeaky clean and other are just absolute filth bags. I always go for the latter myself. Pure filth. Don't get me wrong, they've got to be hot as well! A sexy looking goth type got in my taxi earlier, with the shortest short shorts I'd seen in a long time. Very nice. As soon as we began a conversation she seemed to recognise my voice from somewhere. It didn't take long for her to join the dots and conclude that many a girl had been fucked in this taxi. The game was up, I confessed and then she said that is was her fantasy to be one of these girls being fucked on the back seat. Well darling your luck was in. I went to an old and got stuck in. Stuck into her arse that is, she fucking loved getting fingered and fucked in the arse, bigstyle. All over the taxi we fucked, right up to the point where I unloaded my sperm cannon all over her face, hair and most of the back seat. Fuck me, what a mess. Not even Mr. Wolf could clean up this back seat catastrophe. Anyway you enjoy, I'll find some man sized wipes.
Duration: 30:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3908kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 942.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Filthy hot goth loves anal fucking

Big Butts & Big Tits Katalina Kyle Assfucked Hard South Carver

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Katalina Kyle
Genres: Anal, Big Butts, Big Tits, Blondes, Deep Throat, Facial, Natural
Katalina Kyle finally makes her presence felt poolside, in this sexy summery anal scene from Jules Jordan. Possessing truly voluminous tits and ass, blonde Katalina is stuffed in rainbow floral shorts and a top that can not contain her melons. Katalina struts mightily as we gaze on her bodacious backside. Jules notes "I could do this all fucking day". Aware that there is major titty spillage, Katalina shelves her top. Her huge boobs pop and have a little extra something with those pierced nipples. Thankfully Kyle is able to grab and engulf those sand dollar nipples in her mouth. Yum. Jules places Miss Kyle on a clear plexi stand. She twists as seated and forms a mesmerizing mound of ass cheek. Jordan thinks some shining is in order. Once drenched Katalina performs an oiled up ass fwap. Very tasty as her thighs get in on the action. Once inside Jules' face is consumed by those prolific cheeks. His face disappears and reappears on deep tongue strokes. Kyle twerks on Jordan's cock and can't contain her delight. "Your cock feels so good on my ass!" she says. Jules places the naked Katalina on a stool. She bends and mooshes her huge tits on the bar. All the while her ass hangs over the seat. A "moment of thick, ripe for a dick". Jordan pounds the muffin top ass. He shifts to her butthole because Kyle wants him to "train my booty". He obliges with some quick dips producing quick winks back. Katalina loves the taste of some ass to mouth... Jordan moves Kyle to the couch creating a monumental ass moment. Katalina commands Jules to "Use that slutty hole". He does and creates more gape, no winks. Kyle gets down to her knees and Jordan gushes lines of cum onto Kyle's smiling face...
Duration: 42:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Butts & Big Tits Katalina Kyle Assfucked Hard

Perfect MILF Armani Black Assfucked By Black Delivery Guy Clinton Township

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Armani Black
Genres: Anal, Brunette, White, Hardcore, Cumshot, Amateur, Facial, Milf, Big Tits, Deep Throat, , Cowgirl, Busty, Doggystyle, Interracial, Missionary, Riding, Cow Girl, Small Booty, Small Butt
Armani Black is fed up with her man being away all the time. She needs a good dicking and the delivery guy Jay is just in time to deliver his package. She preps for anal but needs him to fill her up. When the butt plug comes out the huge cock goes in. He fucks her hard and enjoys every moment of her sexy fake tits and her tight asshole. He fucks her until she cums. Then he obviously cums on her face.
Duration: 35:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perfect MILF Armani Black Assfucked By Black Delivery Guy

Gina Snow - Wet Bukkake Orgy With DP, Squirting &18 Loads Pendleton

Cast: Gina Snow
Genres: Anal, Group, Double Penetration, ATM, Airtight, Hardcore, Interracial, BBC, Pissing, Piss Drinking, Squirting, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Missionary, Cowgirl, Doggy, Cumshots, Cum Into Mouth, Cum Swallow, Brunette, Natural Tits
Gina Snow is a very horny Swedish girl and her ass is going to be fucked by some lucky guys. She is going to be helped by Aly Vega to dilatate her ass with some big dildos. Aly Vega is amazed about how easy it is to dilate Gina's ass! Later, Gina starts giving blowjobs and deepthroats. She loves sucking dicks and getting spanked in the face! The anal sex starts with Gina getting fucked hard on four while giving some blowjobs. Then she gets a double penetration on missionary while getting slapped in the ass. Gina gets double penetrated in monkey posture while giving blowjobs. After the double penetration, she gets upside down to be anal fucked while eating a ton of cum.Later, she gets on her knees to give blowjobs to all the guys and eats a ton of cum. She ends up eating 18 cumshots! It's like a bukake. One guy makes her squirt, and she screams like crazy. To end the scene, she gets pissed on her mouth, body, ass and pussy! Gina has done great. We hope to see more of this young Swedish girl!
Duration: 51:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11639kbps
Audio: 257kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gina Snow - Wet Bukkake Orgy With DP, Squirting &18 Loads

Corn Holed Cowgirl Braga

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Casey Parker
Genres: Anal, DP, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Slapping, Doggy, Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation, Pissing
Yeeee hawwww! This girl is hick af. Cowgirl hat, T-bone belt buckle, you name it. 18 years old, fresh out of the bullpen. She is here to swallow yellow discipline and get fucked in the ass, and she's all out of yellow discipline. She made a giant mess. She looked liked she had an egg salad sammich smashed in her face. She was dp'd and psychoanalyzed until she was having dark flash backs. This made me erect. Her holes were pummeled to tears. She took 3 huge loads to the face and ran down the corridor or woe, yip yippin like a cowgirl.
Duration: 1:16:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7801kbps
Audio: 237kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Corn Holed Cowgirl

Pure Taboo - Anne - Act One: The Orphanage Owingsville

Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Ashley Adams, Tommy Pistol, Whitney Wright, Eliza Jane
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Hardcore, Threesome, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, 69, Tattoos, Petite, Feature, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Ass, Gagging, Award-Winning, open mouth facial, rimming, pussy eating
Inside the complex. The officer walks down a darkened hallway towards the main office of Mr. Hands. His transitional facility is a government sponsored orphanage that, according to state regulations, is supposed to release its orphans once they turn eighteen. But, Mr. Hands has discovered a much more lucrative way to retain them. He has built a secret room in the back of his property where he moves the girls once they come of age. There, he can keep them occupied to support his other business ventures and no one from the establishment ever needs to know.
But the officer knows. That is why he is here. He has been accepting bribes for years. When he enters the office, he walks in on Mr. Hands, dressed in a smoking jacket, receiving a blowjob from one of his girls. The 18-year-old orphan is dirty and half-naked, resting on her hands and knees to service the corrupt proprietor. She doesn't even look up as Mr. Hands casually invites the officerto sit down. 'Sorry, I didn't expect you tonight!' He laughs. The officer is used to the man's complete lack of discretion and curtly requests his monthly envelope. As he slowly takes it out of his pocket, Mr. Hands boasts to the officer about business. He has a fresh acquisition: an 18-year-old orphan named Anne. The girl had been dumped on his doorstep years ago and grew up in the orphanage. Despite being abandoned, she still holds out the naA?ve hope that one day her beloved parents will return, even wearing a broken necklace left for her by her !
Their conversation is intercut with tightly cropped shots of Anne being led up the back of the property to the secret room. We do not see her face, only her hands clutching a broken heart necklace as she walks nervously.
The officer cuts the man off and demands his envelope. He doesn't need a sob story. Just keep the girls low-profile and nobody should come around to bother him. After all, they're all adults, right? And he isn't doing anything inappropriate to them, right?!? The men laugh, as Mr. Hands stands up, dismisses the girl, and hands the envelope to the officer. He peeks inside before tucking it in his pocket and going to exit. 'Please tell me one thing, though,' the officer says, chuckling. 'Is this one at least pretty?' Mr. Hands curls his lips up in a sneer and says 'The prettiest one I've ever had. A redhead!'
Duration: 1:38:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3911kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - Anne - Act One: The Orphanage
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03322 секунды с 9 запросами