View Single Post
Old 12-22-2022, 05:28 PM   #27
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Kristen Jordan Waggoner

Release Year: 2013
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Genres: Cuckold, Fetish, Humiliating, Femdom
I looked out of my hotel window before going out to get some ice, when I saw a beautiful girl by herself smoking a cigarette. I immediately went out and introduced myself. After the pleasantries, Kristen said she was waiting for a cab to take her to the beach. I informed her that a cab was going to charge her about a hundred and fifty bucks, of course I was exaggerating. It was a shot in the dark, and it worked in my favor. She couldn't afford to pay that much, so I offered her cash and insinuated what I wanted in return. She politely declined, but I could tell she was interested, so after pressing the issue, we agreed on an amount. Kristen gave me a magnificent blow job before jumping on my hard cock and riding like she was possessed. She had multiple orgasms while I was banging her snatch all over the hotel bed. Then I blasted her pretty face with a nice big load.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 11714kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kristen Jordan

Zoey Luna - Fucking In The City (2022) Anna

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Zoey Luna
Genres: Classic Sex
Video language: English
Zoey and I finally connected for the first time and had immediate chemistry. We couldn't wait to fuck but I first pushed her against a wall and licked her pussy and asshole from behind. I fucked her up against the wall and then she gave me a deep blowjob. We then transitioned to the bed and had sex in a bunch of different positions with some POV during the blowjob and while she was riding me. Zoey had multiple orgasms during the video while I was fucking her. The scene ends with her riding me on the edge of the bed until I came in her pussy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6864kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zoey Luna - Fucking In The City (2022)
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10069 секунды с 9 запросами