LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

BadPuppy - Serhio Pro & Jamie Kelvin Shinyanga

Release Year: 2022
Genres:
Video language: English
Boy arrives in the bedroom and wastes no time. Waking handsome blond boy from his sleep his big meaty cock slips between the boy's hungry lips. Sucked, and with boy's thick .
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4826kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 474.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BadPuppy - Serhio Pro & Jamie Kelvin

Emptying his full balls Fombell

Studio: EuroBoyXXX
Genres: Gay
Emo boy jordy is like a lot of guys his age, he loves to fuck, but he's always wanking in his bedroom. we're joining the horny twink for one of his daily jack off sessions, playing with his hard uncut dick and satisfying his needs with a cum pumping climax. grab your dick and rub along with him, see if you can last until his swollen balls are purging that juicy cream out.
Duration: 19:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11464kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emptying his full balls

Gay - Twink Bedroom Adventures Olanta

Life can be considered a series of adventures and here we follow the bedroom adventures of hottie twinks as they play and have fun. This movie contains an all star line up of the hottest boys from 8TeenBoy including stars, Mason Coxx and Jorden Michaels, along with Craven Cox, Ricky Spears and Allen Beach. The adventure continues as fast and furious as the sex with cum flying everywhere.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:19:50
Video: 720x480, XviD, 834kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 602.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Twink Bedroom Adventures

Can't You See I'm Horny (Antony Carter, John Crawford) Meknes

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Antony Carter, John Crawford
Genres: Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Moaning, Kissing, Cumshots, Skinny, Smooth, Twinks, Uncut
Fit young stud Antony Carter is undeniably a hot sight when he's getting naked and hopping into the shower. His uncut cock is rigid with intent and he's quickly engaging in some solo BoyFun.
Lucky for him he has a curious friend in John Crawford and although the slim boy ignores Antony's request to join him in the shower he's soon accosted in the bedroom.
It's hard to believe John could turn down such an offer, and indeed he can't reject those advances once Antony is naked and on top of him, tugging down his pants and massaging his smooth twink ass.
There's very little delay, Antony is so rampantly horny a little fingering of his pal's pucker and he's driving his rigid uncut bareback cock between those cheeks and greedily fucking the young man.
The boy's initial reluctance is soon a forgotten memory as their lips wrap around each other's solid erections, licking and sucking each other in turn. If John was considering himself Monk-like at the start he's no longer such a puritan when his naked hole slides down on the cock and takes a good long ride.
Anotony works John's hole like a piston, pumping his ass with deliberate thrusts until he's made his friend splash his goopy mess over himself. Moments later Antony is heading up to meet the boy's mouth, splashing a massive mess of cum right over him and delivering a taste of his juices.
No doubt it's time for another shower, and this time John should definitely join his friend.
Duration: 20:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7834kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Can't You See I'm Horny (Antony Carter, John Crawford)

Straight Curious Richville

Cast: Sousuke
Genres: Straight Guys
I didn't want to be late and rushed out the door to meet up with Sousuke and grabbed the wrong battery. So I had to film the interview with my phone. Actually came out better than I expected. Sousuke is a 20 year old straight college student. I asked him why he applied to our studio since we only shoot gay content. His response was "I wanted to be a model" and just curious to try it out. Let's face it, money was part of the reason I'm sure.After talking at the park, we headed back to the apartment where Sousuke takes a bath and cleans up. Then we headed to the bedroom. Sousuke started out getting himself aroused in the chair; it's closer to the door. LOL Once he felt comfortable with the situation, he moved to the bed and gave us a good look at his hairy ass; even let me put some lube on it and he played a little.Ready to get down to business, he lubed up his hand and started stroking on his back. Then up on his knee's and ready to shoot; and shoot he did. It was back to the shower afterwards to clean up again. After the shoot and off camera, we talked some more and he's thinking about coming back and maybe let one of our boys give him head.
Duration: 15:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7173kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 862.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Straight Curious

Время генерации страницы 0.11566 секунды с 9 запросами