Freak13 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Nikki Delano seduces you with her feet

Nikki Delano seduces you with her feet

Genre: Femdom, Female,

Pictures: 16
Max. Resolution: 1080x1920
Size: 1 Mb
Extension of Pictures: jpg

Nikki Delano is a kinky brunette who just adores teasing with her petite feet. Her slave is in luck since the hot chick is going to let him play with her magnificent toes while he is jerking off. This should be a real treat.nI am going to make you worship my pretty little toes. I will make you suck on them and lick every little inch of them. I know that my little size five feet turn you on. There is nothing more that you would want than to feel my amazing toes on your cock. That would make you so hard. Maybe I will put your dick between my arches and gently stroke it up and down.nI know you like my pretty little feet, tell me how much you like them. I can see that your boner is pulsating from all the excitement. You cannot get enough of these magnificent toes. I bet you would love to cover them in your sticky cum. I want you to worship these yummy feet and suck on each and every toe starting from the pinky toe. Finish by wrapping your tongue around my big toe. I know you crave it so bad.n - Nikki Delano

Download Links:
>>>Nikki Delano seduces you with her feet
Freak13 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13989 секунды с 9 запросами