Old 12-28-2022, 09:59 AM   #413
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Osuinra - Naked Lewd Men Dogue

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Prism
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal, Solo, Outdoor, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshot
超デカマラ兄貴登場! 海が似合うエロいカラダ、兄貴のデ� �マラたまんね~。 海でチンポをエロズリ開始。鍛えた� �体に兄貴のデカマラがそそり勃つ! 兄貴のエロテクで汗だくマジ 突入。 ぶっといチンポがエロマンに突き刺� �る。 エロいぜ! 変態兄貴、エロマン野郎の変態、デ� �マラ野郎の唾エロズリ! 抜きどころ満載!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:40:03
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1461kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Osuinra - Naked Lewd Men

Monster Cocks Blond-haired beauties take time out for a facial Wayan

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Staxus
Cast: Erik Franke, Dylan Day
Genres: Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Kissing, Rimming, Ass Play, 69, Tea Bags, Bareback, Flip-Flop, Masturbation, Uncut, Facials, Blondes, European
If you’re a fan of smooth, puppy-eyed, big-dicked blonds then you really are in for a treat with this terrific pairing of new-boys Dylan Day and Erik Franke – though in fairness what the fuck it has to do with the never-ending search for talent is, to be frank, anyone’s guess! Then again, there’s no disputing the raw, unadulterated skill that both these two hairless wonders display when ites to giving head. These delicious beauties quite literally gobble away like a pair of prize turkeys, laid out in 69-position; and we defy anyone not to be charmed by a performance that is genuinely fresh and uninhibited. But we’re not stupid. We know that you’re not gonna be truly impressed until you’ve seen both these young cherubs taking dick up the ass like their young lives depended on it; and the good news for all you dirty fuckers is that this horny little escapade does just that! Starting with Franke, who takes every inch of his buddy’s handsome, uncut ramrod like themon tart he clearly is. Clearly not wishing to miss out on any of the fun, however, Day’s equally keen to surrender his cherry; and, having savoured the sight of Franke riding his mate’s dick cowboy-style, we’re then treated to seeing Day pounded from behind – his rigid cock bouncing underneath him, as Franke thrusts balls-deep into his innards! It’s a sight that’s gonna have you literally salivating in appreciation; but it’s arguably topped by seeing both boys cream the contents of their barely-legal cum-sacs all over each other’s faces! A fitting testimony to the besmirching of fresh-faced youth!
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3903kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 680.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Monster Cocks Blond-haired beauties take time out for a facial

男子校全裸授業 Northport

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Asian, Teen, Twinks, Anal, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese
『野郎部屋-デカマラ狂い直腸トランス』で変態� �尾がエロすぎと絶賛だったガッチリ� ��イ相田拓巳くん!
『ノンケがゲイに目覚める瞬間』で� �事な覚醒っぷりを見せた末広元治が� ��登場!
『犬顔秀斗の露出日記』で鮮烈でデ� �ュー!最新作『ノンケと恋したひと� ��の想い出』で様々なファンを魅了し た犬海秀斗!
Duration: 2:06:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2050kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 男子校全裸授業

Twink Top - Cole Blue - Chapter 8 - High Intensity Training Pocomoke City

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Twink Top
Cast: Cole Blue, Coach Marko
Genres: anal, bareback, cum, gay, kissing, oral, rimming
I guess I’m pretty confident when it comes to making moves on men. I used to be painfully shy, but then I realized that if you feel sexy, you are sexy, regardless of who you are or what you look like. This particular revelation changed every aspect of my life and I’ve never looked back. I’ve had my eye on Coach Marko for some time now. He’s everything I find attractive in an older man; he’s tall, hairy, and bearded… and that stocky body! His ass is like a boulder! I was more than a little excited when I learned that he’s into dudes. Once I’d set my sights on Coach Marko, things went according to plan: I asked for his advice on improving my fitness levels, and told him I’d love to have a one-on-one training session with him. The next thing I knew, we were in his office, leaping about like a pair of insane kangaroos, sweating through hardcore, high-intensity workouts: all the while taking every opportunity to check each other out. I don’t really remember how it all kicked off. But suddenly, our blood-pumping workout pushed us together - we were kissing and it felt like the most natural thing in the world. He had my dick out of my shorts in no time at all, and he seemed pretty impressed by what he found stuffed inside my jock. I guess the one thing I’ve always known is that my dick is considerably above average size. If a guy likes the way I look and kiss, then I know he’s gonna love my dick! I could tell that Coach was trying to figure out if he could take it. I gave his firm, muscular butt a little squeeze, just to make it clear that I understood the direction we were heading… and what I wanted. I love the crazy power-reversal which kicks in when I get to top one of my coaches. Suddenly, I’m calling the shots and putting him through his paces! It’s a pretty awesome feeling. Marko dropped to his knees and started to give me head. His lips were soft, he sucked like a pro - Coach has had some practice, for sure. It was all I could do to prevent myself from nutting there and then. I threw him onto the couch and pushed his legs up. His entrance opened before me, and I gave it the once-over with my tongue, alternating between his full balls and enticing hole. I squatted between his legs, lined myself up and pushed my rock-hard tool into him. I fucked him mercilessly. It became something of a game, I guess, to see how fast I could thrust into him before he started howling. But he took me like a man, gritting his teeth and daring me to pummel him with even more aggression. I was quite surprised (but secretly pleased) when he suddenly threw me onto the couch and pushed my legs back. It turns out that there’s a limit for how long a big, hulking guy like Coach Marko is prepared to take the bottom bunk. Within minutes, he was fucking me, pushing that massive, thick rod of his deep inside my ass. He thrusted it in and out of me like some kind of machine until I was cross-eyed and gasping for mercy. We flip-flopped like a pair of horny bucks. I banged him. He banged me. We took it in turns to prove who was the most virile in a visceral, carnal, lust-filled fight for supremacy. I don’t know what came over me. Competition consumed us - I completely lost control. I’m not sure I could have stopped if I’d wanted to. He closed his eyes in pure ecstasy, breathlessly murmuring words of encouragement while jerking himself into oblivion. I pulled out and wrapped my lips around his dick. He shuddered, then exploded into my mouth. I swallowed his thick, salty load - protein for our post workout.
Duration: 23:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7885kbps
Audio: 314kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twink Top - Cole Blue - Chapter 8 - High Intensity Training

Infinity Yokohama

Genres: Asian, Teen, Twinks, Anal, Masturbation, Cumshot, Compilation
これぞ究極のリバーシブル!新シリー� ��「∞」が遂に始まる。
今回は、弟系筋肉モデル猛×台湾アス リート×淫乱体育会の治→治×色黒エ� ��マッチョ
Duration: 2:08:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2015kbps
Audio: 107kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Infinity

体☆育☆会 Cedar Point

Genres: Asian, Teen, Twinks, Anal, Masturbation, Cumshot
アスリート系ブランド『体☆育☆会 』人気シリーズ最新作!1年2ヶ月� �りに遂に完成!今回のメインモデル� �� 最高の肉体を誇るS級モデルの登場!� ��悍Faceに水泳で鍛え上げた肉体から� �エロい汗と雄汁がほとばしる!正統� ��アスリート達のエロの魅力に全力で 挑む!
Duration: 2:18:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1864kbps
Audio: 106kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 体☆育☆会

トロットロ筋肉便器太陽 Modesto

Genres: Asian, Teen, Twinks, Anal, Masturbation, Cumshot, Compilation
~恋しい交尾~』、『前戯一切無し!� ��ハメ!!ケツマン交尾!!!2』、『肉便器 アフター5』数々の大ヒット作を飛ば� ��た超変態淫乱モデル『太陽』のオン リー作品が遂に発売!!1.『俺便所好き� ��す…』ムンムンした臭えぇ真夏の公 衆便所でハメ撮り汁まみれ交尾!!隣か らはジョボジョボ誰かの小便する音� �…ケツマン突かれる度に漏れそうに� ��る声を押し殺してフル勃起でケツを 振りまくる!口内射精で頭真っ白変態� ��所野郎の出来上がり!
Duration: 2:20:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1868kbps
Audio: 71kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: トロットロ筋肉便器太陽

Время генерации страницы 0.13905 секунды с 9 запросами