Old 12-28-2022, 10:02 AM   #419
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Dads Fuck Lads Northpoint

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Staxus , Dads N Lads
Cast: Ariel Bonetti, Brad Fitt, Lucan Callous, Derrick Vandal, Tim Walker, Milan Sharp, Tim Law, Ricky Nielson
Genres: Twink 18+ ,Bareback,Fucking Anal, Sucking Dicks, Rimjob,Cumshot Face, Hunks
The Ancient Greeks enjoyed it so much they gave it a name: Pederasty. The relationship between an older, slightly more mature guy and a younger, less-experienced fellow. It’s a hot and horny theme that’s fully explored in director John Smith’s latest spunktastic offering, as a collection of thick-dicked studs show their twinkish counterparts what it means to be a cock-hungry boy in today’s world. Needless to say, those tight young ass-holes will never be quite the same again!
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:29:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5007kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dads Fuck Lads

Cutting Edge part 12 Oak Vale

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Asian, Teen, Twinks, Anal, Masturbation, Cumshot, Compilation
Video language: Japanese
あの変態修矢までもハードすぎるプ� �イに崩壊! 「ごめんなさい! 許してください…」と終了を懇願! しかし顔踏みやビンタで凄まれ、な� �術のない修矢! ディルドでアナルの奥を突きまくら� �「奥が…奥が…」修矢が超悶絶! ドSゴーグルマンのガチガチ巨根でア� ��ルを突きまくられ「あぁ…ダメもう …」崩れ落ちる修矢! 息も絶え絶えの修矢を、全く気にせ� �にいたぶり続けるゴーグルマンたち! もはや逃げ出す体力すら残っていな� �修矢! 容赦なくガン掘りし、顔射するドSゴ� ��グルマン! ヘロヘロになりながらも掘られイキ� �てしまう修矢! 追い打ちをかけるようにさらに修矢� �顔射するゴーグルマン! お掃除フェラも!
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:44:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1854kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cutting Edge part 12

Open Anal - Kinoshita Syuhei Itamogi

Cast: Kinoshita Syuhei
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Muscle, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: English
The virgin anal of Shuhei Kinoshita who made a brilliant debut is finally lifted. A pervert who feels seriously while fainting in gay tech.
The real sexual circumstances of a straight athlete, the moment you fall in love with the pleasure of being attacked by a man... Shuhei Kinoshita, who answered the interview while showing nervousness at the first shooting. Show off his steel body in front of the camera and the voltage will rise at once. A man's technique expands into a pan-pan! Massive ejaculation that makes you feel a big meat stick! When I'm drunk and sleeping, my friend touches my crotch. While attacking a man like a woman, insert a hardened meat stick into the male hole.
I feel it in a man's hole, the more I do a piston, the more I feel it. The pleasure of being attacked by a man ... The body reacts honestly.
A perverted straight who erects while blowing the cock of a goggle man. A perverted anal that is put in an anal that is not used to being put in and tightly tightened.
Duration: 1:53:44
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Open Anal - Kinoshita Syuhei

Shoot My Shot vol.1 Woods Hole

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Hammer Entertainment , Young Rebels
Cast: Johan Koco, Steve Maxx, Rob Kareta, Milan Tatoo, Kent Rogers, Palmer Lewis, Justin Conway, Denis Klein, Peter May
Genres: Twink 18 +, Bareback, Fucking Anal, Sucking Dicks, Rimjob, Cumshot Face
These nasty, barebacking twinks have cameras and they aren't afraid to use them. Watch as these horny dogs film themselves as they suck each others hard cocks and pound each others' tight assholes! Each one is willing to throw up his legs and take a big fat cock up his raw ass!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:31:55
Video: 856x480, DivX 5, 1951kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shoot My Shot vol.1

Big boys love to fuck Pacolet

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Bareback Boy Bangers
Cast: Ennio Guardi, Chris Young, Junior Pavanelo, Gabriel, Alex Moretti, Carl Baxter, Lucky, Giaccomi, Julien Veneziano, Claudio Antonelli
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
It’s not only young twinks that like a good banging – Big Boys Love To Fuck too and the handsome studs here know what they like and certainly know how to fuck! In the garden, by the pool and even next to a roaring log fire, these horse hung stallions tear up an ass – raw! No covering for them, they like the feel of flesh on flesh. Bare love sticks pound and plow tight fuck tunnels and these cum-dripping stiffies are soon shooting a jet stream of juice. Big Boys Love To Fuck gives you a montage of awesome anal devourment!
Duration: 1:42:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3185kbps
Audio: 151kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big boys love to fuck

Twin Takeover Fort Polk Aaf

We’re all for breaking down taboos, and what better way is there than introducing you to a pair of horny – twins at that – who love nothing better than having filthy raw threesomes with other hyper-sexed twinks ...? Orlando White leads a stellar cast of cock-crazed beauties whose membership at the local gym involves hard dick at every turn and who simply won’t be satisfied until every drop of cum has been spilt! Little wonder rookie director, Joe Budai, has a veritable classic on his hands. As for your hands ... well, need we state the
Duration: 1:16:33
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1757kbps
Audio: 173kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twin Takeover

Trap Hole New Minas

Genres: Asian, Teen, Twinks, Anal, Masturbation, Cumshot, Compilation
Video language: Japanese
舞斗(甚平)/彼女との花火大会で初エッチを目論� �舞斗! しかしその企みは儚く散り終電まで� �してしまい… 親戚の家に泊めてもらうことになっ� �舞斗! 次回こそ彼女とエッチをしたい舞斗� �叔父を相手に練習を始めるが… オナ禁チンポがバグって勃起! 暴走する叔父! 「ダメですおじさん…そこマンコじ� �ない…アナル…」拒絶しつつもアナ� ��を舐められ興奮を覚えてしまう舞斗 ! 小悪魔のような笑みを浮かべながら� �おじさんのやらしいとこ美味しい…� ��叔父のチンポを舐めまわす舞斗! そしてついにマンコのようにアナル� �犯され舞斗の興奮は頂点へ! 「激しくしたらダメ! 激しくしたらダメ!」悶えながらも興� ��し、下反りチンポをガチガチに自然 勃起させていく舞斗! 初SEXでおじさんに掘られながら射精� �る舞斗!
Duration: 2:35:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2145kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trap Hole

Время генерации страницы 0.10521 секунды с 9 запросами