View Single Post
Old 12-28-2022, 03:42 PM   #1212
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

So You Think It's Funny, Do You Spotswood

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Boundhoney
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment
Video language: English
Sexy brunette girl, ball gagged boindage on bed and punishment.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8, 7020kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: So You Think It's Funny, Do You

Welcome punishment for cute tiny Diana Petty

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Diana
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Sweet youngster Diana is still with us with her fresh gorgeous tits. Just before this part of the serial, Dr Lomp has given her the chance to leave the session right at that moment, if she feels that she may not take any more. Brave girl insists on being under control of the experienced master and his creative torments. This time, the wheel of pain indicates a cruel udder whipping. Indeed, it is Dr Lomp’s special choice, when the cursor stops on the joker section of the wheel. Poor girl’s eyes cannot hide her concern when she hears the master's decision. Alas, Diana, it is your decision to please us in Graias Studio, and now go and endure your punishments for our pure pleasure.
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:29
Video: 1920x1018, AVC (H.264), 12299kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 959.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Welcome punishment for cute tiny Diana

Safe House - Elise Graves East Brunswick Towns

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Elise Graves has always had a fantasy about being taken to a remote location. The idea of being held and tormented excites her. And today we have made that dream come true.
This is PD's Safe House, a remote location where all of his supplies are driven in to him. Normally it is things like food or heating oil, but today is a special delivery. In the trunk of Jack Hammer's car is one prime piece of meat.
Sucking cock upside down has her complaining. If Elise thinks that was bad, she will never make it through everything else PD has planned. He is going to have a lot of fun with this one while he teaches her the rules. Rule #1 is “be still,” even when being whipped or cattle prodded. Rule #2 is “be silent,” even when being caned or fucked. Rule #3 is whatever he decides she has done wrong, just to give him an excuse to punish her.
Here in the middle of nowhere, where no one can hear her scream, there are plenty of punishments for her to experience. Electrical shocks, intense induced-orgasms, and heavily weighted nipple clamps are just the tip of the iceberg. PD is going to use methods straight out of her nightmares to teach her to love all the suffering she will go through.
It's an old brainwashing technique. Her eyes are held open, with spreaders out of a mad scientists arsenal, for a constant stream of images showing intense acts of BDSM that loops in front of them while her pussy is electronically stimulated. Soon she will learn to associate the tools of her captivity with sexual arousal.
Duration: 1:04:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2709kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Safe House - Elise Graves

Tatiana Debut Lilongwe

Studio: Graias.com
If you are a good fellow, you must be ready to breast any pain that is addressed to your friend. In this part of the serial, Nitta puts herself in front, to be bullwhipped when her close friend Tatiana can no longer take the punishment. Dr Lomp, now has got two slave girls ready before him, shows his fair character and provides the same level of pain for these both girls. While Nitta is ready to be punished instead of Tatiana, the latter begs Dr Lomp to not to whip her friend, what a deep friendship... At the end, experienced slave Nitta accepts to bear all the punishment herself, to prevent Tatiana not to lose all her courage for any further serials. Eventually now we have got two girls completely ruined, which gives us enjoyment to watch.
Duration: 17:56
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 13849kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tatiana Debut

Hope Part 2 Gulf Hammock

Release Year: 2020
Slave girl Hope deserves a hard punishment because she gets Dr. Lomp quite angry. She tries to fool the Boss. Anyway gracious Dr. Lomp shows some mercy and puts a gag in her mouth. Her sentence is 50 whip strokes on her back. You will watch her brutally whipped, while stirring in an unbearable pain. Her screams are so inviting that you'll never want the scene to finish, while she even can't resist as her hands are restricted. Even though she is a brave girl, she can't pass Dr. Lomp's silentness test. On the last scene, you'll love her looking in your eyes and telling you her thankfulness.
Duration: 16:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8926kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hope Part 2

Anastasia Rose - Painful Anal Punishment (2020) Galkacyo

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Anastasia Rose
Genres: Interracial, Anal
When you're growing up...you learn certain things. About keeping your word. About respect. At least that's what you're supposed to learn. But apparently some of yall's parent's didn't fuck ya'll up enough. Take this dumb ass Mr. Rose. He owes some people some money. When you owe somebody money, you don't dodge their calls. You don't lie about when you're gonna pay it back. You keep your word. And you pay up. But apparently nobody taught Mr. Rose that you don't run from your problems. Somebody needs to teach Mr. Rose how to grow up. But nobody can find him. Like a lil weasel he's good at covering his tracks .But you know what we did find? His little girl.
Duration: 35:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13310kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anastasia Rose - Painful Anal Punishment (2020)

Fayth On Fire – Black Hat Punished & Suspended Outside, faythonfire Sentinel Butte

Earlier in the day, I was cleaning up my guys mess he left in the yard before guests come over. Im wearing a lovely yellow dress, black fancy hat, black opera gloves and sexy closed toe high heels. I’m ready for the gala and i am dressed to impress but he had a pile of those plastic packing bubbles that i had to destroy before throwing away, angrily but nonetheless, they are now flat, popped and in the garbage. Little did I know, he actually bought these to mail off packages. Ummm..Oops…So now it’s time for a consensual punishment. I deserve it, so I don’t fight off the inevitable of bondage, a gag and spanks too. He has no concern around my lovely dress as the rope will make it wrinkle but I do think I have other things to worry about, like where is the next piece of rope going. Whats next? He just keeps adding rope around my body, my legs, my arms, my chest, and even my hair. I end up in a tight strict hogtie on the ground but hes not done punishing me. He throws rope up in the tree and pulls me up off the ground, higher and higher. Geesh…Do I really deserve this treatment? He then shoves a cloth cleave gag in my head and knotted behind my head and leaves me hanging like a yard ornament. I do manage to slide my heals off while hanging in the air, letting my bare feet breath He takes advantage of my no panty wearing bare bottom and gets a few spanks in. Hmmm..How long will I be hanging here? Will be party guests see how he deals with my popping ways?
Duration: 21:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 25395kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fayth On Fire – Black Hat Punished & Suspended Outside, faythonfire
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.18725 секунды с 9 запросами