View Single Post
Old 12-29-2022, 02:10 PM   #1218
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Turning the Paige: Chapter 3 Fremont

In this third installment of a 7-part episodic series inspired by the literary works of Ernest Hemingway, we see the Master’s domestic servant, Ami dusting his dungeon and chatting with Paige. Ami decides it’s time tor some play and seduces Paige. After some hot girl-on-girl action, Master Doc catches them en flagrante. As a punishment, he puts them through the paces in a classic predicament scene.
Anal hooks are inserted into both girls while on their knees, and then he makes them painfully kneel on dry rice. He then administers the crop, cane and a tazzapper to motivate movement, where they are forced to pull on each other and move around on the rice. A very painful lesson for both of them indeed!
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3442kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 506.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Turning the Paige: Chapter 3

Bondage Teen No More Part 2 Orient

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment
Video language: English
Sexy blonde teen, hard rope bondage and vibed, extreme orgasm action.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:13
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1536kbps
Audio: 142kbps

File size: 125.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Teen No More Part 2

Asian Schoolgirl Ass To Mouth With Teacher Bodfish

Release Year: 2022
Studio: analjesse
Genres: Amateur, Anal, Asian, Blowjob, Creampie, Hardcore, POV, Skinny
My school has a uniform, but sometimes I like to push the limits a little. I shortened my skirt because I wanted my favorite teacher to notice me. Also, sometimes I forget to study or do my homework. My English teacher gave me detention and threatened to tell my Mom that I hadn’t been studying. I begged him not to and suggested maybe he could punish me instead. Mom usually spanks me, so maybe he could do that?After spanking me, he gave me one last chance to do my homework correctly. I answered incorrectly and decided maybe if I sucked his cock I won’t get into any more trouble. I couldn’t believe how big it was when I pulled down his pants. I got to work sucking, slurping, and drooling all over his massive cock.He threw me onto the desk and fucked my asshole until I was gaping open. Missionary position on the desk, then standing anal, then doggy on the sofa. He fed me his cock ass to mouth, and it was very yummy for me. How did he know I loved that style? He leaves a big creampie deep inside my ass.
Duration: 22:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7822kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Asian Schoolgirl Ass To Mouth With Teacher

Domina File part 39 Rosewood

Release Year: 2018
Causing great punishment for Kacie involving zappers, canes, floggers, clamps and rough anal.
Duration: 1:14:20
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2000kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Domina File part 39

HT - Elise Graves and Jack Hammer - A Bondage Therapy, Part 2 Whitehall

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Elise Graves, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
It's all about finding a way to cure Elise Graves of her insatiable lust for bondage. At least that's what Jack Hammer keeps telling himself. This is supposed to be . It is supposed to help her. It isn't supposed to be about breaking this beautiful babe.
She came to him a very common problem. She just can't seem to get enough sex or bondage. The only way to cure her of her crippling addiction is to give her the perfect BDSM experience. At first he thought that meant taking her to the edge and bringing her back. It wasn't long before her realized that that wasn't going to be enough.
No, this girl needs something more. She needs to be taken beyond the edge of everything she has ever accomplished before. She needs to be put into a brutal inverted suspension, vibrated to an amazing orgasm, and punished with intense corporal punishment.
Duration: 34:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - Elise Graves and Jack Hammer - A Bondage Therapy, Part 2

More brutal punishment Lignano

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Mistresses, BDSM, FemDom, Fetish
The slave's ass is all red and sore, every single stroke with the cane is more and more painful and the pain doesn't want to go away. He is silently wishing that after a time it becomes bearable, that his ass will simply go , but Mistress Anette's brutally powerful strokes with the cane just doesn't want to loose force. So he screams very loud, that makes Mistress Anette smile and happy.
Duration: 30:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5461kbps
Audio: 134kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: More brutal punishment

The Boss is Whore Mount Carbon

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment
Two sexy busty models, extreme bondage and waxing punishment, two bdsm scene.
Duration: 48:28
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2930kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Boss is Whore
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03932 секунды с 9 запросами