View Single Post
Old 12-29-2022, 02:12 PM   #1222
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Revenge Part 2 Santo Domingo

Release Year: 2020
Studio: SexMex
Cast: Kourtney Love
Genres: MILF, Hardcore, Blowjob
Video language: Spanish
Roleplay scene. His punishment will be to watch how his girlfriend kourtney gets fucked by another man.
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3937kbps
Audio: 258kbps

File size: 949.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Revenge Part 2

American Punishment Collections Scene 17 Church View

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
Liam and his girlfriend love to play spanking games with each other. This is just one of their fantasies played out for your viewing pleasure. Loaded with O.T.K, spanking, leather straps and hard strokes of the cane. Don't miss this one!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:10:01
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1900kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 982.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: American Punishment Collections Scene 17

Tough Bitch Presque Island

Cherry Torn is normally a tough bitch to crack but today PD has the perfect recipe to make her eyes stream with tears. She's strung up in a rough strappado and whipped and caned without mercy. She's flexible enough to be put into other terrible positions. Her feet take a beating before her asshole takes a pounding. His cock takes its turn first, Mr. Pogo comes around shortly after. Cherry cums without permission and as punishment PD coats her face in a nice layer of his own cum.
Duration: 45:49
Video: 852x488, AVC (H.264), 516kbps
Audio: 67kbps

File size: 198.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tough Bitch

Sexy College Babes Is Soaked, Clothes Are Ripped, Pussies Are Satisfied Hachioji

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Bella Baby, Cayla Lyons, Nathaly Cherie, Lena Love
Genres: Blouses, FullyClothed, Pissing, Lesbian, Brunette, Piss Swapping
Cutie babe schoolgirls Nathaly Cherie, Bella Baby, and Cayla Lyons thought they could just sneak out o class and smoke some cigs out in the schoolyard, but when high class hottie of a teacher Lena Love catches them in the act she has to do her teacherly duty and punish these naughty girls!
Of course, with her tits already practically hanging out of her satin blouse you have to know she's up to something...some way to make this blatant breaking of the rules right, and as soon as she has them in her private quarters the lesbo golden shower power is on!
These schoolgirls are getting pissed on and trained in all things golden shower, and by the time they're done everyone is soaked, clothes are ripped, pussies are satisfied, and they've learned the most valuable lesson they ever will - that piss action rules!
Duration: 36:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6324kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy College Babes Is Soaked, Clothes Are Ripped, Pussies Are Satisfied

Devastating Double CBT Elvas

This slave is up for a painful session. Miss Madison Volt and I are a couple of cruel Dommes with a love for CBT. We're going to start this slave off with some ball pulling and cock slapping. His eyes are blindfolded, and his mouth is gagged with his own underwear. His hands are bound, and every ounce of control has been ripped from him. Miss Volt and I very soon become bored with just physical punishment and soon switch to electric punishment. With charged electrodes attached to his cock and an electrified plug up his ass, there's no escape from the torment we crave.
Duration: 12:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7762kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 735.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Devastating Double CBT

Caning Punishment Mc Dowell

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Straitjacket
Patient will be forced to use Leg Braces. She will be held in Straitjacket untill time for her punishment arrives. Tied up patient will be subdued to heavy caning. After receiving her "treatment", she will be restrained in bed and forced to wear diaper at all time. IMPORTANT: Patient under no circumstances to be left without restraints!
Duration: 47:28
Video: 1280x720, HEVC, 1517kbps
Audio: 64kbps

File size: 551.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caning Punishment

Praise the Naturals part 1 Mayflower

Whatever forces, dark or light, that brought Lily to me, should be praised...and those forces started their task long ago...Lily is a natural power player...having fantasies of bondage, control and submission throughout her entire sexual life...she has the intelligence and confidence of a seasoned submissive...and still enjoys the deep exploration of her own limits...that, and a sincere interest in fetish modelling brought her to me...either way, she came ready to play...and so did I...wrists roped, gagged and pulled up onto her toes, her body is stretched out as I whip her ass...dragons tails and I bind her legs...a tight crotchrope and wieghted nipple clamps...now she's deep in it...and all mine...I decide to lay her down and spread her out...it allows her some comfort which allows me time to slow down and really enjoy myself...the ropes are tight and I go to work on her pussy and ass...an electric plug fills each and I turn up the current...she's never felt this before and it's apparent...I add a fuck stick and vibrator and Lily cums quickly...it only takes a moment to touch the wand to her clit again and she cums again...that's fun...of course I exploit it...you can see girls faking this kinda thing week in and week out at other sites...Lily is the real deal and it is much more rare than some folks would have you believing...I bend her over...she's had enough fun...whips, tails, floggers, canes...all the while, holding increasingly larger butt plugs in her expanding rectum...then I tie in the anal hook...rig it to her hair and give it a good tug...in the final scene, I spread lilly out again...this time with each wrist tied to each ankle...after her orgasms start, it's so easy to get them going again...we play flogger or vibrator...she chooses back and forth, withstanding as much as possible...both torments getting the best of her, I continue until she's exhausted...Lily gets a good amount of pleasure today, but her punishments follow suit...we dont want to spoil this one...she'll be back..
Duration: 10:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1461kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 117.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Praise the Naturals part 1
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10449 секунды с 9 запросами