View Single Post
Old 12-30-2022, 02:45 PM   #568
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Caught To Be Used Part 2 La Palma

Cast: Dia Zerva
Video language: English
PDs bitches have a lot of uses. Dia is the kind of cunt you can get a lot of mileage out of. When she is not getting fucked or tormented PD has her working around the farm to keep everything in order. Good bitches even help set up their own predicaments. A little water and mud may not seem so bad at first, but once Dia is covered from head to toe in the bitter cold her defeated whimpers are a sure sign the torment is working. Of course PD cleans his toys before he puts them away and why should this slut be any different. He would waste hot water on showering a bitch but the freezing cold hose should do nicely. He even makes sure to spend extra time cleaning out her dirty little pussy. Dia loves it so much she is cumming from the intensity. When she has had enough PD sticks her back in her cabinet for safe keeping.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:04:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1741kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 881.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caught To Be Used Part 2

Anikka Albrite Meers

Anikka Albrite loves to please cock, especially with her mouth. She prides herself on making love to a cock with her mouth, so we give her the opportunity to do so. Her clothes are ripped from her body and she is made to serve up this love making. She is then suspended on her side so that her pussy and mouth are on display to be used any way we want. We then belt her in to a position that shows off her perfect ass. She is fucked and tormented, yet this whore cant get enough cock. We finish by spreading her out wide and fucking her while pressing a vibe hard against her cunt, ripping orgasm after orgasm from her body.
Duration: 39:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3391kbps
Audio: 174kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anikka Albrite

Urethra Fucker and Electrified Cock Part 2 Fence

Release Year: 2022
After I’ve sounded and electrified my gimp’s cock, I decide I’m going to allow him a release. His cock needs to stay filled, of course. It makes the handjob so much more delightful. I love a torturous milking…
With his cock plugged tight, the sensation of my hands gliding over his cock quickly brings him to the edge. It’s so easy to bring him to completion… but I’m not done yet. After all, why should my fun end just because his weak male body decides it’s done?
No, I decide when the edging and teasing ends. And it’s so much more fun to torment him once his cock is sensitive from cumming… a little post-orgasm
Duration: 12:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7766kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 746.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Urethra Fucker and Electrified Cock Part 2

Punished Poolside Lleida

Release Year: 2022
Another hot sexy insex model is put to the test by the Sgt major. Wenona is tight toned and gets abused in this action packed release from the bondage barrix. She is overpowered poolside and made into a fuck toy for every bondage-loving pervert to see. Crotch ropes, clamps and heavy torment are in store for this flawless cocktease.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 58:52
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1927kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 883.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punished Poolside

Sybil Hawthorne Rosanky

Cast: Sybil Hawthorne
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Ring Gag, Caning, Zapper, Tits Torture, Nipple Clamps, Torture, Whipping, Hooded
Sybil's panties aren't really that stinky, but when someone tapes your panties to your face it feels like that's what they are saying. Sybil has their panties taped to their face. Their mouth is wrenched open with hooks and the drool begins to flow. Sybil is strapped to a metal frame. The frame swings forward and back with a simple pin to hold it in place. He flips them back for some face fucking. Then forward for Mr Pogo to go in their cunt. He clamps their perfect tits in a metal contraption and that is attached to two beams beside them. This gives him great access to torment them as much as he wants. Sybil has to stand there and take it or step on the spike board.
Duration: 47:37
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 987.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sybil Hawthorne

Clipped Casanova

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Bonnie Day, London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
London River has got Bonnie Day in a tight squeeze and Bonnie knows it. She's terrified. Laid down on top of a table on her back, each one of her limbs tied down to a different one of its legs, she starts to writhe and whine before anything even really happens to her. As London slices her dress off, she knows whatever is coming is bad news.
London wants to squeeze Bonnie a little tighter, inch by inch. After flogging her for a minute to get her used to the kind of pain she'll be experiencing, London takes out some clothespins. One after another she clips them to Bonnie's hairy pussy until there is almost no skin able to be seen that isn't being pinched by them. Then London presses a hitachi to Bonnie's clit and sees which sensation will win out.
London liked the kind of response she got from the clothespins, so she wants to keep moving in that direction. She clamps binder clips onto Bonnie's feet, her arms, and her thighs. Each time London gives them a new spot on the body, she follows them up with some kind of torment right where they hurt Bonnie, and right where Bonnie can be hurt most. Maybe our model should learn to be less sensitive.
Duration: 49:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7297kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clipped

IR Cherry Torn - Hole Cookson

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Torn was groomed in a very special era of BDSM exploration. There aren't too many like her. She's the kind of woman you put a metal head cage on in stocks and leg spreader. The kind you torment for your jollies.
She takes it all. Sitting on a stool her anus receives several large steel balls on a stick. This elicits a scream. She's not unhappy with the pain, but pain is pain after all. She suffers beautifully as he transitions her from one painful position to the next.
Suspended in a steel contraption with a tight leather collar Cherry is again penetrated. This time it's more than just a dildo. Even pleasure becomes torment when applied in the right way and Cherry's already sensitive clit is the right way.
Duration: 37:37
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1180kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 352.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Cherry Torn - Hole
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08679 секунды с 9 запросами