View Single Post
Old 01-06-2023, 12:40 AM   #3064
GuaRdiaN

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Sexy Bleached Blonde Samanta Returns For A Black Corn Cob Public Pussy Stretching

Sexy Bleached Blonde Samanta Returns For A Black Corn Cob Public Pussy Stretching

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
File Size: 532 MiB
Runtime: 15 min 51 s

Tags: 23 years old, amateur, babe, balcony, blonde, daytime, european, exhibitionist, gape, medium tits, nipples pierced, petite, pink nipples, POV, public / outdoors, pussy fingering, shaved pussy , skinny, small nipples, small tits, spinner, stretching, teen, thin, tight pussy, wet pussy , working out, young
Cast: Samanta
Description: Samanta hasn't been around me in like 1 year now... actually we had kind of a falling out because she told a bunch of people what I do for a living (I usually keep that part of my life secret when I meet new people)... anyway, she's back around, and as you can tell in the video, I'm super happy to hang out with her again and play with her tiny young pussy! She spent like 20 min just masturbating with a pretty big corn cob shaped dildo stretching her teen gash!

Sexy Bleached Blonde Samanta Returns For A Black Corn Cob Public Pussy Stretching
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15968 секунды с 9 запросами